How can Putin be so alpha despite being a manlet? How the hell does his physiology not hinder him?

How can Putin be so alpha despite being a manlet? How the hell does his physiology not hinder him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EljH5zjwZ7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easier gains

t. lanklet

Putin is a cuck.

some of the strongest men i knew were manlets, friend. hard times create hard men

He's a blackbelt in judo and sambo. Being able to systematically remove 99.9% of people's limbs who you meet probably helps

The alphaest men of history were manlets

Made you think didn't it?

Alpha is more of a mindset and personality type than it is a body. Plenty of tall, strong men are mentally weak, and I don't mean that in terms of raw intelligence.

I want to FUCK vlad

manlet has the word man in it, lanklet does not

>Alexander the Great
>Napoleon
>Hitler

I'm sure I'm forgetting some other manlets that came close to conquering the world

St*lin

Lanklets get lazy because they rely on their height and don't bother.bettering themselves.

Mega manlets (sub 5'6) don't have a chance so they generally turn to degeneracy.

King manlets (5'7-5'10) have the fire under them to improve so they can compete in the gene pool.

Stalin :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=EljH5zjwZ7U

Lenin, Goebbels

Forgot Stalin. Also Julius Caesar was 5'7.

He's been in and around Kremlin for decades. He should learn by now.

this

>tfw was turbomanlet growing up
>shorter than literally everyone

>now 5'9 prince of manlets

I know I'm still Manlet senpaitachi but you can survive at this height.

Glad as fuck I made it out of the mega Manlet zone

It's cute how images like these are played in favor of making the situation to be as grim as possible, to scare the serfs.

As much shit as manlets get, 175cm-177cm is the perfect height for fighting and weightlifting because of the center of gravity.

Caesar was probably manlet.

holy shit, saving this when my sides are back

From my experience there seems to be a correlation between height and political views.
Mega manlets tend to be far left, globalist

King manlets tend to be right leaning nationalists (likely because they respect the work needed to improve and maintain)

Normals (5'11-6'2) are either or, but the most suceptible to PC guilt tactics and multicultural memes.

Lanklets are generally apathetic with slight left leaning tendencies.

only a mantlet thinks his physiology hinders him

Spell out Papa Stalin's name in full you cretin.