Mfw there's a posting error but it isn't affect australia and we colonise the whole of Sup Forums

>mfw there's a posting error but it isn't affect australia and we colonise the whole of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ft9w1AC4dCY
youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not so fast

you wot

CALM DOWN MEDPAC

It hasn't affected Germoney either

test

>when we have won Sup Forums

works

Sup Forums IS BASICALLY DEAD i GOT 10 CONSECUTIVE POST NUMBERS ON Sup Forums

t. just realised I had capslock on and am not retyping that

>mfw don't have to solve a captcha
>mfw not affected

I think the world got nuked... everyone except Switzerland, Germany and Australia!

How will we shitpost now? How can we BTFO Britbongs???

Is captcha down?

i bet everyone here as a pass

So you can only post with a pass right now?

Or if you know how to get around the captcha otherwise...

Feels good man.

Sup Forums finally belongs to the Gold members.

As it should be. No more fucked shitposter leaches who do not pay their denbts.

Weird and the threads are not moving either. I think this always happens in the early morning (east coast us time) when they try to archive the day's posts or something like that. I know this always happens around between 4:30-6:30 AM Eastern time.

I tried posting on another browser without my pass and the captcha was incorrect every time I tried to post. Might explain why the boards are moving so slow

Only us VIP niggas are running this shit

$20 a year is worth it to not have to solve shitty captchas a million times a day :^)

MODS ARE BUSY

POST PEOPLE OF AMBIGUOUS GENDER

(((gookmoot))) paywalling the entirety of Sup Forums

Fucking entitled white people

>$20 a year is worth it to not have to solve shitty captchas a million times a day :^)
That is not how 99% of manlets on pol think. They gladly spend 50 bucks on half an hour with a whore, but they will shitpost for a year and say "muhh, using hours in precious time to solve stupid vehicle captures that do not work makes sense".

It's Jewgle they are targeting us reeeeeee

>/brit/ only has 3 passposters

bunch of pikeys

>t. poorfag

What are the hardest Captchas to solve in your opinion? I miss grass and rivers. Gas stations are the easiest one I think. Vehicles, signs, and clothes are often hard.

First vehicle captures are impossible to solve. Clothes too. Man I am glad I bought a pass when I was abroad and was in a "IP range blocked" area which sort of required me to buy a pass for 20 bucks. Saved me a shitton of frustrating click click clicks.

>working for JEWgles AI department for $20 a year

>keep solving until none are left
>solve 37 road signs
>finally submit button appears
>incorrect do it again

signs are bullshit. sometimes you have to include the pole, sometimes not

Clothes are fucking impossible

>poorfags

*enters the thread without a pass*

keep solving is the worst.
I miss operation Renigger

I can't believe how many people are solving captchas every time they post

I did it a couple of times when my pass expired to see if I wanted to renew it, and it was fucking torture

hmm?

Can someone contact gookmoot and request that late night hours between 12-2am pst officially become 'adult swim' where only pass users can post? It's a nice change of pace. Away with the riff raff.

maybe only the sorted can enter

People are just cheap bastards. They gladly spend 20 bucks at McD to buy 4 Big Macs so they can get extremely fat, but 20 bucks for a Sup Forums pass for a year... no that ain't working for them! Stupid sheep.

How did you know that was me?

I actually wouldn't mind just one off hour of that maybe at 4 am when I am awake for that. Good idea.

bet there's loads of underage without a debit card to pay for it

Nein, complete failure minimum wagie reporting, passes just cost basically nothing

You're the only aussie on the entire board who has a pass

Gookmoot up to his jewish tricks as usual

Fucking hell lads I think literally 99.9% of Sup Forums doesn't use a pass. The whole site is literally fucking dead right now. They can't spare $20 to make their lives immeasurably easier while shitposting?

THERE ARE PEOPLE NOT POSTING RIGHT NOW THAT DESPITE WITNESSING ALL THE MIRACLES OF OUR FROG GOD AND THIS BOARD HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE

Holy shit that means we get to enjoy bot/spam free threads for a bit FUCK YA

I swear to God this is a plot by Hiroshimoot. It fucking worked, the moment he took away my ability to post I busted out my credit card and spent money that I don't have to post in this fucking shithole.

Think I'm the only aussie on Sup Forums that has a pass. Want to know a secret? I'm Welsh.
Bogan cunts wouldn't buy one if it were free.

Is /vipol/ better than /mlpol/?

Jonah?

by far. no ponies no shills. This is max comfy

>tfw LARPing that the nukes have landed and it's devastated outside and this is the new normal pace of the board

i am here

>people can't post because google captcha is fucking up
>moot works at google
>gookmoot got in contact with moot to fund Sup Forums

Fucking stop

Fucking moot playing the long game on us

dox'd

Im going to call you frank from now on then

Post your face when you have survived the cybernuke!

only shows the power of google and how they can shut down pol with a single click

You're so random Ja'mie

>poorfags

So what do we do now since the shills are gone

truth

>shitposts stay at the top for a board-wide audience

excellent

It's an Australian's wet dream

>everyone can still see Sup Forums but nobody can post
>boards are so slow everyone will see every post

I feel very self-conscious suddenly

I'll grab you a cold one I guess

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAA :'(
>FUCKING CAPTCHA
>HIROSHIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

hahaha liked god damn i love facebook memes

*tags /brit/*

not just Sup Forums the whole site is paywalled

feels good to not be a poorfag

This would be a good time to get an actual ratio of how many anons are false flagging as shareblue without shills to mess up the metrics

I am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, there skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the AIDS twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

So what's stopping Soros from equipping each of his shills with a Sup Forums pass? He has a pretty big wallet.

test

Cause they don't want to pay for the servers that arm the cunts they hate?

youtube.com/watch?v=ft9w1AC4dCY

>Pass user since 2017

Sup Forums has like 4 posters right now

so literally 99% of Sup Forums are povvos

>me on Sup Forums

Whole fucking sites full of poor cunts. Wonder what /biz/ is like you can pay in BTC so I assume maybe that has more? Gunna check it out

>Rog
Pepsi to my Coke
youtube.com/watch?v=8fd5PDeJ_E8

I'm back! Just got kiked for $20... lel.

Thanks for the flag bro

Good, this place is overrun by newfags.

I wonder how many passes they will see. Post a reply if you have just bought a pass.

This

(((Sup Forums)))