New Orleans: Andrew Jackson, you're next

>There's a new push to have more monuments removed in New Orleans, including the French Quarter's iconic Andrew Jackson statue.

>The group Take Em Down Nola says the removal of four statues is not enough.

>"We're issuing an invitation to the mayor to finish the job. He has already begun the job, and we want him to finish the job," said Malcolm Suber, Take Em Down NOLA spokesman.

>"What we would like to see in their place is people who stood for people and liberation. For instance, we think since Harriet Tubman is going to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill," Suber said. "We don't understand why we can't turn Jackson Square into Harriet Tubman Square. At Lee Circle, we don't understand why we can't turn Lee Circle into Dorothy Mae Taylor Circle. Dorothy Mae Taylor was one of the most courageous black leaders in this city. She led the effort to desegregate Mardi Gras."

fox8live.com/story/35521593/theres-a-new-push-to-remove-more-monuments-in-new-orleans

Every white guy must be replaced by a black person!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
takeemdownnola.org/
takeemdownnola.org/monuments/
actionnetwork.org/
archive.is/coo3M
youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys
wwltv.com/news/local/french-quarter-bar-patrons-call-closing-doors-at-3-am-outrageous/391629206
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/politics/article_875a253c-e198-11e6-a186-47af73807e60.html
nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2017/02/bourbon_street_barriers_securi.html
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_b22a5e3e-1650-11e7-9a05-8b43b7ef9658.html
roadsideamerica.com/tip/7958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That shit is all the more reason why he needs to stay on the 20.

The state of Louisiana surely won't want the statue gone, but the city of New Orleans might.

What else can we get them to take down?

Malcolm suber wants all statues of white men removed

Malcolm suber is a stupid angry nigger

What about art in museums?

I don't know New Orleans, what art is available that we can make them take down?

>muh Mardi Gras

This is all these stupid city niggers care about. Mardi Gras this, Mardi Gras that. As if having another fucking parade will disguise the fact that the city is a fucking cesspool.

Everybody I know who used to ride in the parades, in all of the biggest named krewes, the people who actually spend the money that makes Mardi Gras happen, they fucking quit. Because they city is trash, and they ruined the holiday by completely ignoring the reason for the ritual in favor of the ritual itself.

Imported leftists are killing New Orleans and turning it into just another cultureless wasteland.

why not just erect more statues? why take them down?

Don't they understand that they can put up as many monuments to Harriet Tubman and Dorothy whoever as they want? That they don't need to remove every statue that doesn't fit perfectly into the modern revisionist mindset?

Getting rid of PGT Beauregard was a fucking joke. The man gave up everything he owned to defend his home, and turned down offers from abroad to remain a minor figure where he felt he belonged. Now some SJW fucks who've never sacrificed anything close to what Beauregard did some along and declare that he was wrong and somehow not a patriot.

Yea that will be a direct FU to Trump and those who voted for him. I know jews made a giant fake news deal over it when he banned the sheboon on the $20 and hung a pic of Jackson in the WH.

This whole Statue/Monument removal thing is connected to the DNC,BLM & Soros.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The saddest thing is that the niggers these people supposedly champion most likely don't give two shits about who Jackson was or what he did. Or Beauregard, or even Lee. Its just whitey bad.

That's what bothers me the most, there is just no compromise with these faggots. You'd think there could have been some deal where Liberty Monument and Davis were removed, and Lee and/or Beauregard got to stay, but noooo, it ALL must be removed IMMEDIATELY.

Fuck that city. Hopefully those monuments find a better home outside that cesspool.

Thank god I actually got to go see this one yesterday before they got ridiculous.

Back in the day the French Quarter would just straight up murder people who fucked with them.

Because niggers are sub humans that have nothing to be proud of. They have no history or heritage just ooga booga. They're all worthless piles of shit that have contributed nothing to the evolution of this planet. If they all died tomorrow nothing of value would be lost.

I fully expected an offer to erect a general Civil War monument. Some kind of middle of the road thing that didn't come across as openly dismissive of a critical period in New Orleans history.

But they'd rather just forget that men fought and died when called upon by their homes.

>why not just erect more statues? why take them down?
Of who some queer so the niggers and arabs get upset? Or some femenist so the nigger women can get upset that they statue is of a white person? Or some tranny so the fags can get upset? Or some lesbian so the trannys can get upset? .....it goes on... They are falling apart and getting more and more out of control. Cracks in the foundation tend to lead to the house collapsing or sinking.

We should take some plasma torches to any MLK statues that may be niggering up our towns.

with that logic u might as well take down the lincoln memorial since he wanted to send slaves back to africa.

>Dorothy Mae Taylor was one of the most courageous black leaders in this city. She led the effort to desegregate Mardi Gras."

She can get her own statue if he put as much energy into it as he did into taking down all the other statues.

Are they still putting Tubman on the $20? I hope they change it to Jackson's portrait with a lynched jew.

andrew jackson fuckin made louisiana modern

niggas wouldnt even call new orleans home if it wasnt for andrew jackson

I would kill for some white-populated area to have its city council vote to rename MLK Elementary or MLK Street. Oh, the howls from the Left! Leave their favorite plagiarist alone!

Amen to that.

Fuck it, let's remove New Orleans. Deport those cucked fucks to France or something.

>Imported leftists are killing New Orleans and turning it into just another cultureless wasteland.
I've literally never seen a more cultured and creative locale than the French Quarter. If liberals are trying to kill it they're doing a pretty bad job. Best thing they could do to fuck it up is try to standardize the architecture and widen the streets (coughcoughPARIScough)

this will slowly happen in the rest of america too

yeah but he's racist, just like literally every person since before 40 years ago, so we should take down his statue

Why wait? Make it happen. Start a petition.

KILL WHITEY

They will, if they're given the time. There are plenty of Southern Democrats and slaveholders to work through first.

but muh First Americans

bro andrew jackson saved new orleans lol. there'd be no lil wayne, no birdman, master p, curren$y, and no lil wayne means no drake, no nicki minaj. without andrew jackson. do these people understand that?

NOLA has to be the blackest city in the south so not really surprised t b h

So what you're saying is New Orleans needs a Drake statue.

Pretty much.

Starts with the Confederacy. Then more "controversial" mainstream historical figures, like Jackson (Trail of Tears) and Sam Houston (beating Mexico). Columbus Day becomes Indigenous People Day. Then from there every Founding Father who ever owned a slave becomes suspect. Slowly every white statue and monument is replaced by a black or Latino.

This is why you can never yield an inch to these people, because it's never enough. If you acquiesce on Confederate monuments, you're giving them the opening for their next move. The Left's anti-history crusade was never going to end with the Confederacy, but so many fools thought that.

What happened to the south?
I thought you guys had all the guns, how could you let this happen?

these fuckin liberals would rather have a drake statue than andrew jackson.

my local sports message board (tigerdroppings) has been super pissed at mitch for this bullshit, there was even a thread last week where mitch's son made a facebook post calling out tigerdroppings, yall should dig it up, landrieu junior is just as much a bitch as his father.

Pic related

rednecks are living too comfy of lives to care. I wouldn't be surprised if all statues went down. they need something bigger to wake them up,

FUCKING NIGGER CUNTS!! MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDADDY FOUGH ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AND DIED IN THE BATTLE OF NEW ORLEANS!!! IF YOU TAKE THIS STATUE DOWN IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!!!!

checked

but New Orleans is like 90% black. If they want Tubman square... democracy. Why do you care? You don't live there. And if you do, you're in the minority opinion.

FOLLOW THE TRAIL:
takeemdownnola.org/
takeemdownnola.org/monuments/
(scroll to bottom of page for)
actionnetwork.org/
THE ACTION NETWORK
This is the likely source of the problem.

this all started in 2015 with Dylan Roof outrage. The mayor wanting to ingratiate himself to the sure Obama successor, Hillary Clinton, by courting the Basketball American demographic. Whoops, the horse you bet on lost...and he doubled-down on taking down monuments last year.
Once you give these gimmedats an inch, they'll take a mile. NOTHING about Lee, Beauregard or Jackson has anything to do with keeping slavery. It's history.
Jackson is the patriarch of New Orleans, since 1812.
These fucking attention whore niggers don't know anything but to be in a perpetual state of butthurt.
Jean Lafitte, famed pirate and slave trader, that assisted the War of 1812 and has just as many memorials in the area, not a peep from this faggot group

Because niggers like malcolm suber want statues removed

you're right, but it's a complete lack of historical awareness. also, butthurt. new orleans has ALWAYS been 90% black. no one gave a fuck about statues. but now, racism is overhyped and overrated.

since Katrina, the city has been filled with NYC and Midwest do-gooders trying to earn their street cred by getting robbed and raped on the regular in the 7th Ward. THAT is where the majority of the traction for Take Em Down is coming from.

Infuriating. General Jackson literally saved New Orleans from an enemy power. That's why his statue is there in the first place. And he will be repaid by having his statue torn down. Just infuriating.

FUCK THIS SHIT
I WANT WAR NOW
TRUMP IS A FUCKING FAILURE AND THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR US WITHOUT BLOOD

So, you'd be perfectly fine if Muslims took majority in Rome and then voted to destroy all ancient Roman historical sites such as the Colosseum because it offends them.

And let's also not forget that the US is not a democracy.

No, and they never will.
archive.is/coo3M

youtube.com/watch?v=6fzRSE_p1Ys

Democracy is evil and niggers are subhuman.

I bet a citywide referendum would vote to keep Jackson, but the City Council is another story.

Not to mention the majority of Louisiana didn't want those statues removed, and state trumps city.

Nah, fuck bank notes.

Why do blacks even care about monuments? All they do is spray paint graffiti and gang signs over them.

I gotta give Dylann Roof credit, I don't approve of mass shooters (ever), but the innocent souls he sacrificed started a snowball effect that will lead to crazy amounts of white people waking up.

Pretty cool.

wwltv.com/news/local/french-quarter-bar-patrons-call-closing-doors-at-3-am-outrageous/391629206

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/politics/article_875a253c-e198-11e6-a186-47af73807e60.html

nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2017/02/bourbon_street_barriers_securi.html

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_b22a5e3e-1650-11e7-9a05-8b43b7ef9658.html

This all happened because of Dylan Roof. While you morons were jumping around and spouting "KEK KEK KEK" like retards over what he did, this shit was unraveling, and now you've all stopped laughing because of the outcome.
This is why I think Sup Forums is the dumbest board on Sup Forums. You guys can't think into the future, like the negros you chastise.

I kind of look forward to having an opportunity to say something racist whenever I buy something.

>you morons

don't include me. i actually am black..well, half. Sup Forums doesn't know those rappers i posted earlier lol.

>This all happened because of Dylan Roof.
Shitskins have been talking about "white privilege" for nearly a hundred years, idiot. It was only a matter of time.

Sure

That's what everybody does. Do you think we cared where the natives put burial mounds? No. Fuck them. We won. We will build shit wherever we want.

The purpose of Dylan Roof was to start a race war and exterminate the blacks. Looks like it's going according to plan.

I was telling my family today it's only a matter of time until all founding fathers are erased.

And so it begins

That's actually the best argument for removal of the current monuments and replacement with Tubman and George Washington Carver. Let them defile their own monuments.

The whole take down the confederate flag and statue shit didn't exist before this, faggot.

While he's out there getting statues removed you're RPing about a race war.

>The whole take down the confederate flag and statue shit didn't exist before this, faggot.
The sentiment was ready and waiting for an excuse. Liberals have been trained to hate the flag and several of the Presidents for a very long time.

This. It's the most insidious kind of history revisionism. If this is allowed to happen soon white involvement in the history of these places will be removed completely.

the Redskin / Ole Miss Col Reb in 2002 - 2003 is what lit the fucking match here.
Anyone thinks these moolies are going to be satisfied with just Antebellum icons are deluding yourself

So what? Stupid white people dont care about history they will still chimp out if the niggers treat them badly.

Andrew jackson was unironically the greatest president since washington, this is too far. The fall of the first statue was too far.. but this is something else.

Retaliate. Surround the statue and use the $20 bill as a symbol on flags, etc. A big middle finger to the libs and their nigress $20 bill replacement.

Is that why we have historical sites for Indian burial mounds?

On top of that the natives never made a permanent settlement, structure, or monument of real value. A pile of dirt used as a grave is nothing compared to actual art that took years to create such as the Sistine Chapel. Invaders did not destroy the Pyramids of Egypt and the Parthenon. Even the Muslims recognized the craftsmanship and history behind Hagia Sophia and did not destroy it.

There is nothing more uncivilized than intentionally destroying history. If your beliefs group you with insane cultist groups such as ISIS you are clearly doing something wrong.

That tubman agenda needs to be stopped because if they replace jackson then who wont they replace. Soon (((theyll))) be trying to put some pavement ape like nelson mandela in place of washington.

>planet of the apes was about niggers

For one thing, they're expensive AF.

>If they all died tomorrow nothing of value would be lost.
That's not true. The world wouldn't be neutral to their disappearance it would be improved if they disappeared

Here's a wake up call for you faggots: Andrew Jackson is on the twenty as an insult and not because he's being honored. Jackson vehemently tried to break up the federal reserve after he paid off all our debts.

I'm going to LMAO when some guy tears down a MLK statue.

Take down the MLK statue in Charlotte.

Here's a story where Southerners voluntarily took down a CSA statue. The funny story of Dutchy the Yankee Confederate. Pic Related. LoL

roadsideamerica.com/tip/7958

I'd be fine with replacing him on the 20 but not with an ape woman that did exactly the same job that many white male Union soldiers died doing. None of them got any recognition because they were not born a minority.

>removing a statue of an american president
>wanting it replaced by some nigger that did some minor thing

>Fight for your city and risk your neck to protect those you know
>After the war actually support the integration of schools
>over 100 years later a bunch of niggers try to remove your statue because "das rayciss and shiet mang"
>Abraham Lincoln says "I told you so, should have sent them all to Liberia"

New Orleans wouldn't be around without Jackson. Fuck these people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans

>replace white monuments with black monuments
>niggers vandalize black monuments because niggers
>"on today's (((news))) white supremacists pretending to be black gang members vandalized the harriet tubman statue in retaliation for the tubman statue replacing the jackson statue"

who the fuck cares? New Orleans isn't a real city anymore, it was rightfully and justly destroyed over a decade ago, praise the lord.

Most blacks don't give a fuck is the thing, nor do they make up a majority of the tax revenue. Property taxes in New Orleans are dodgy but St.Charles still makes up a majority of the tax revenue. It is their money being used to what? Appease a few niggers and triggered white liberals? It is a massive waste of time, and knowing New Orleans politicians, probably shady too.

Times change and men often change with them, but principles never! - Alexander Stephens, CSA VP

Why are they trying so hard to destroy all these statues of important democrat politicians? *sips tea*

When the South was invaded, Southern States called upon their sons to defend their States, homes & family from invasion. These men went to do their duty, not as aggressors, nor in the spirit of conquest, but to protect their homeland from an unjust invasion.

Whites don't live in the cities, it's mostly niggers.