Hey guys. What will happen to CWC once his mother, and last living guardian...

Hey guys. What will happen to CWC once his mother, and last living guardian, embraces the eternal sleep and finally dies?

I am genuinely curious. Will he lose his mind? Will he be taken care of by the state, living in a halfway house? Will he live in his big house? I find it hard to see him living on his own taking care of himself. Perhaps Bob, may he rest in peace, left some sort of contingency plan in place?

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly I just pity him

I would like to think if things get really bad for him, the hacker known as four-Chang, will take care of him from the shadows

One final Bump

He will probably be forced to go to a house for autists and the mentally ill or he may be left on his own and forced to get a job.

Is sonichu.com/cwcki down for good?

>sonichu.com/cwcki

I almost forgot about that site, thank you!

Heh, I remember the height of this guy's sagas. Was great! All went down hill after his dad died, though... I miss the internet lumberjack

Can you imagine him working?
I just can't see it. Not even at an AnW, making the onion rings.

let this one die, OP, 127406244 is more active.

Did anyone buy that stripped shirt for the 15k he wanted?

No but someone bought his sonic totem for 1500

He also packed it with trash

His explanation for why he couldn't get a job was
>People online tell me to "Get a job". I Can't get an application-required job, because the bullies and internet trolls have totally ruined my background check YEARS ago. I also Fear being discriminated against because not only of my autism/mental handicap, but now to add that I am a transwoman and a lesbian; I am sick of hate-filled people and the insincere ones too. The top reason why I don't "get a job" is because I already had and Have a full-time job of caretaking my father before he passed on in 2011, AND my mother. AND I have subtle and lingering shocks that I am still having impressive difficulty shaking off that keep me from feeling like drawing and writing for my books. You Trolls and Bullies do not understand my long-troubled mind.

I think if he really had to he would try to apply for a restaurant worker or he would yell at his "fans" to give him more money.
He sold it for 25K.

He's vlogged about the buyer of the shirt not coming through with the payment, I'm sure it was just another troll.

And guessing from his latest begging videos, he hasn't found an alternate buyer either.

He ruined it anyways, by allowing it to sit in a bag of wet clothes, and then "repairing" it.

Barb is actualy even worse with money than he is. Good old internet lumberjack was the only semi-sane person in the household. Who knows, Chris might actualy get better after she kicks the bucket. Or he will go full mental and try to assassinate Pmurt.
>He also packed it with trash
THE HORDE SPREADS

>Barb is actualy even worse with money than he is.
Judging by his massive collection of new toys (lego ain't cheap) and his history of not delivering items he's sold, coupled with the fact that at this point he manages the families expenses and they are constantly broke or under water, I would say that Chris is worse with money.

When Barb kicks the bucket, Chris will have less of a tugboat, and will be in real trouble.

>After CWC's mum croaks Christorians form a team of people to subtly look after him from the shadows without directly interfering him.
>multiple anons take turns cooking him meals, cleaning the house, doing laundry and stopping him from burning the house down with a coffee machine. All without being spotted by him or noticed.

Given how oblivious he is he probably would have never seen an user no matter how close they got to him. Hell he probably would have never even wondered why things were getting done without him doing them.

Few possible outcomes I see happening

1. Becomes homeless, most homeless people in the US are mentally ill or extremely lazy (Christ is both)
2. He has enough of a following that anons might take pity on him and help him pay monthly expenses/let him move in for a while, but it'll only last a few months at most before he's homeless
3. Adult fostercare/halfway house/group home, lots of autistic people end up there
4. Jail, he already has been arrested a couple times, with criminal history he might serve actual time if he gets arrested again
5. Grows up, gets a job, learns to manage his money (1 in 10000000000000 chance this will happen)

I like this thread but shouldn't it be on /bant/?

bump

There's no way he can live a "normal" life, he's too far gone with his insanity.

With all the doujinshi you have there, why are you interested in an American Sonic one?

He will probably be assigned to a retard home with retard handlers who work there.

He's not capable of living alone.

Does he still have the festering open wound in his taint? How is he not dead yet????

I know someone has the picture here

* tard wranglers lel

He's said it's all healed up in this interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=hOsOwKjlARI

I can't watch 20 minutes of this.

CWC/Maxine Waters for Democrat Ticket 2020

We are meming this into reality boys

he will likely burn the house down again without supervision

So do I. He never had the chance of living a normal life.

I think this is the actual answer.

meme CWC into a job as a politician. Something normal people wont bother voting for, like a city comptroller.

Didn't he once call a game store owner a Jew and hated blacks and gays? Seems right up Sup Forums's alley.

He used to be like that, full SJW now. It takes someone as autistic as Chris to go from conservative to liberal.

Samefagging

Ruckersville, VA has only 1100 people. So it would only take a few dozen votes go get him/her a seat.

bump

genius