Poo in the loo

Can we have an Indian hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/10/report-only-36-of-indian-coders-can-write-compilable-code/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Suburb of Vancouver, Surrey

>like 80% poo in loo

>highest car theft and gun crime rate in Canada

Literally worse than Toronto niggers.

Went to India at the high of my degeneacy. Was able to buy un regulated alorazapam from chemists.

What type of poo in the loo Punjabi ones or kerelaite ones? since those 2 are the ones that go to western countries

> Move to dubai
> Oh yes!
> Literally 99% Poo in Loos
> Oh no!

Fuck off Muslim we hate you more than poos and i hope Indians take over ur country

They're making the Middle East a nicer place with fewer Muslims as a percentage. Think of it as an eastern Israel.

exactly

>tfw they're mudslimes too

are you retarded

They are poos retard

Half of them are not mudslime. I've never even been to the Middle East (thank god) but I can use Wikipedia!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

What is with this board? In real life, Indians are pretty well-liked, at least in America. The only people that don't like them are the people that mistake them for Muslims. Indians are probably the whitest nonwhites in terms of personality, beliefs, etc.

and not all arabs are retards you retard. My last name ends in khoury, lol

Good luck!

As a majority you will see how bad they are. They have bias towards non-indians in tech jobs as well.

Why? They're useful for killing arabs.

>not all arabs are retards

What does that have to do with you being subhuman?

>Indians are probably the whitest nonwhites in terms of personality, beliefs, etc.
They visit an astrologer before having an arranged marriage, have a million dietary restrictions, have a cuisine and language that is more Persian and Middle Eastern than Indo-European, think rape is funny, I could go on...

If I had to pick "white nowhites" it would be hispanic people of course.

>language that is more Persian and Middle Eastern than Indo-European
I think Persian and Hindi are both Indo-European languages, not that that's pertinent.

>If I had to pick "white nowhites" it would be hispanic people of course.
That's cheating, they're already half white.

What do they even do? They're the most low-profile mofos, you never hear news about them fucking up shit.

see

>b-but sikhs are bros!

Sadly Persian in an Arab rape baby on all levels :(

Ok, outside the Euro-sphere, Indians do come across as the most white, that is, human.

I like swastikas

Sikhs are fucked

HAHA faggots i am Indian myself

Not degenerate northern one but kerelite master race

Sup Forums is a board of piece and we do not tolerate your bigoted views. please come back when you have a more accurate grasp on current events.

Scroll through the comments of the article
breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/10/report-only-36-of-indian-coders-can-write-compilable-code/

Surrey hasn't been car theft or gun capital since early 2000s when it was majority white. It's winnipeg now.

actually, the crime rate has been going down ever since ethnic punjabi's have replaced poor whites.

get out white boy

dumping poo in loo folder

Ok cunt

Keralites are literally Commie-cucks! Go screw yourself and take your wife's surname Nair.

NICE SHIT

Whenever I see a Sikh here, I always pull his Turban off.
Fuck Sikhs.

Indians are genetically identical to southern European people

Yea sikh are massive pussy fags and r u the same Lankan my Kerala post?

>90% of indian glory are from ancient india

there is something wrong with your country buddy.

They smell really bad and they are very loud.

Oh yess keep on going with this hate on north Indian inbreds white people me as a superior south Indian is enjoying this

Shut the fuck up faggot.
You're much worse.
Whenever Sikhs come here all we do is bully them by forcibly taking off their magic hats just to make them feel unwelcome but pic related is what we do to you.

Are you that poo in loo from Melbourne who lived in some fancy apartment but had serious health issues?

>white cocks
I don't know why but this cracks me up every time

You're all the same.

Done

you mean these two kinds right user?

Rude.

>look similar to the aborigines of Australia

No they don't

i am not Tamil you Lankan nigger monkey but by the way how do you feel about Tamil niggers r raping u lankan niggers?

fuck forgot pic

Double the entire US population, shits in the streets of India.

and now you poop in the streets.

Exactly, plus there is a 0.0001% chance at least Krishna if not Bodhisatva was Jesus Christ. Islam is growing pretty fast were gonna need a billion pissed off Hindus to even stand a chance.

This is why I tolerate Indians. Plus I love their women and they love me.

I was expecting China to be much higher

Look the fuckin same to me.

No i dont live in Melbourne cunt that place is almost as much infested with gooks as sydney is and also im only 16 so you must have got the wrong person

Wow I thought you guys were peaceful Buddhists 'n shiet.

They'd be alright if they weren't so fucking nasty and shit everywhere.

FUCKKK YOU I DONT LOOOK LIKE BLACK NIGGGRES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sri Lanka is loaded with nigger level violent Tamils

both of them look ugly as fuck i would rather fuck a hot chick from Kerala

Same reason China scores average IQ of 6 gorillion... they cheat on everything...

lol

If you are from Kerala how are you not Tamil dumb Indian motherfucker. Come here I will rape you myself ugly fishface smelly Indian scum.
I once had to share a flight with you dickheads and the bathrooms were unusable after only 2 hours in a 5 hour flight.
I hate you ugly nigger cowshit-worshippers so fucking much.
Go sacrifice firstborn child to Lady Shiva dumb Indian creepy motherfucker

No we are not leafy go knife urself