youtube.com/watch?v=00w0Ayi5O1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM
youtube.com/watch?v=93pfNmQ85PM
youtube.com/watch?v=tWBCsn6pQWc
twitter.com/hashtag/wtfantifa?src=hash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Start being human
Will Transhumans be offended?

Haha that really needs to be on every campus.

Well it's correct. It means exactly what it says.

It just so awkwardly worded. Antifas aren't very, well, subtle, but it's kinda consistent within the egalitarian framework.

false flag. unless some black person called out some antifa because of their dreads.

AYO SOMEBODY ALERT THE ADL AND SLPC

>Rocky Mountain Antifa

>stop being black
>start being human
Never thought I'd agree with antifa on something

When Sorro's pets bite one another.

top zozzle

Antigua isn't egalitarian though.
They are communists.
They only believe in your oppressed group.

This is a troll or an idiot(not surprising if antifa)

They're going to start hitting black people with bike locks.

bike locks are codeword for slavery.

Because of this and/or when they're fending off bike thieves.

Good thing blacks don't read. Not like this message is in a cRap song. Plus I'm not so sure how they know how to be human, they just like to LARP at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=00w0Ayi5O1Q

Nigga stole my bike!

Huh. Never thought I would actually agree with a opinion that was said by the larping commies. Some one get this on a blacks lives matters page so we can get a race war going here.

Holy fuck!!!

We need to spread these everywhere!!!

>This is a troll or an idiot(not surprising if antifa)

What isn't Poe's law within the modern political landscape?

how is this anti alt-right?
this is very much what alt-right is about in racial terms. its the fucking leftists who are always making everything about race

I unironically made this
t. Cherry hills guy

This sounds like something to blackflag black people into going against neolib anti-race ideology. This isn't made by one of us?

>I made this
>ID says proofs
I want to call you a faggot but I cant

false flag

I don't know what was actually meant by this, but we should take it to the extreme so libshits adopt it and alienate shitskins.

i swear to fuckin god i was sure this is some neonazi propaganda until i saw the bottom of the paper. lmfao, these retards are starting to devour eachother. this is beautiful. Black pride is finally racist, idk if i should applaud that they're finally consistent or cry because they've lost all hope of logic

someone get these up on university campuses and ghettos around the county. Make sure to modify them to fit the local antifa group's name

Maybe it was one of us my maple friend but you got to consider anafita has the same thinking process as nogs and that is just do it, regardless of the outcome in the future instead of stoping and saying maybe we should not. So the chance of this not being by us is very possible and a high chance so don't count those dumbasses out.

Alt-right includes white nationalists like Richard Spencer who want whites to act more like non-whites in this respect.

Sad thing is, the left wants "all ethnic identity is fascism ONLY IF YOU'RE WHITE" so this poster will not last long...

dats some good ... I don't remember the word for it.

Is tomorrow "Punch Richard Spencer Day" yet?

Antifail put up a sign saying "stop acting like niggers" to show they aren't racist. Neat.

Is that on the same day as "Get Killed by His Security Detail Day"?

>form a group of anonymous maskfags
>somebody makes propaganda that does not accurately reflect the views of the masked fags
>"No this is not official material published by our group" - Anonymous Faggot in a Mask

Welcome to Sup Forums antifa

So far not yet. It seems to be more like "Beat up literally who for lulz day."

Hasn't AntiFa always had anonymous/Sup Forums-tier decentralization?

No, it's a Soros creation. They don't know how to have decentralization any more than OWS does.

>stop being black, start being human
from a certain point of view this is among the most racist/white supremacist things one could say

I am leaving this board.
Online, my name is 'Marshal Wilson'. In real-life, I am a mixed-race Mohawk/Colonial man in his early fifties. I am a helicopter pilot and former Infantryman who has served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.

I have been supporting Sup Forums from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.

But just now, I entered into what could euphemistically be called an 'argument' where many - well, all - of the posters not only freely engaged in racist talk but ferociously defended their racist comments. And NO-ONE took the opposing side.

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports racism. I CANNOT support anyone who defends their right to make Jew jokes, black jokes, woman jokes.

I WILL NOT stand with this site so long as this type of racism is freely stated and any argument is simply dismissed.

I will join another community - one who is at war with this one. I love the site, I love the history of the the boards, but I will NOT stand by when racism is so freely expressed.

Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but words have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.

If you changed the words "Human" and "Fascism" to "Individual" and "The Build Up To Who You Can Be" respectively, it would be unironically perfect.

Kek

See you next week

Une antre charte, du 6 décembre i336. contenant aven de Henry
de Vandy au comte de Flandre, mentionne comme arnèrc-fief « ce
que Auberrant de Balay tient à Ballay » {i). Nous pensons qu'il
s'agit ici d'une mauvaise lecture du nom de Bertrand de Balay.

Quoi qu'il en soit, nous ne retrouvons |>lus d'autre trace de
Bertrand de Balay et de sa femme Agnès, mais nous relevons,
quarante ans plus tard, mention de trois personnages, qui semblent
bien être leurs enfants : damoJselles Isabelle de Balay et Hermine
.de Balay. décédées toutes deux avant 1896, et Henry

This
Checked 88

4his is probablya false flag

It's basically Soros run now but it was made by Trotsky.

Antifa needs to calm down wanna punch me for being fascist fine. But you'll get shot

Get a Twitter trend started?
#WTFAntifa

trufax

Apparently there is some kind of new "occupy" afloat. If that comes to the fore, I might build on the results of infiltrating the control structures of the last one. That was fun.

This is some hilarious signal scrambling.

the "alt-right" has always been about white identity fuckface

When you riot and beat people and get mad and call the police fascists and nazis for stopping your dumbass

You write pretty, for a jew.

This just goes to show what these retards are.
Tools.
They stoked up all of this tension with thier black power crap , attacked those who pointed out their racism and utilitarian ABUSE of ethnic groups (esp "hispanics" this election, but also blacks) then they try and U-turn on it as if they are the moral vanguard.

Fuck them.

Never forget they work for Soros.

>Never forget they work for Soros.

False. People funded by Sorros can afford shower heads.

stop being a commie start being a corpse

this is a perfect example just how mongoloid-like and subhuman the average leftist really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

>"Stop Being Black"

dare I say, are they /ourguys/?

BLM vs Antifa I would pay to see.

Jordans vs Converse

WE SAW THE BLUEPRINTS. THEY HAD SHOWER HEADS AND EVEN PIPING, BUT AT THE END OF THE PIPE THERE WAS NOTHING.

THEY TOLD USE WE WERE GOING TO GET FREE SHOWERS, BUT INSTEAD THEY GASSED US. HUGE CHAMBERS WITH CARLOADS OF PEOPLE, AND THE SCRATCHES IN THE CONCRETE WALLS THEY MADE WITH THE REMNANTS OF THE BONES IN THEIR FINGERS AS THEY SCREAMED, DYING.

t. actually was told this in elementary school

Confused white guilt.

>served six tours in Afghanistan and the former Yugoslavia.

why did you do it?

why did you sell yourself out to the kike like a shiksah whore and do their war mongering for them?

was it money?

did you get bullshitted into it?

were you young dumb and looking for adventure?

Do Rags vs Face Bandanas

>asking blacks to become human

>everything I don't like is fascism

which one of you did this?

he's actually an Indian shit diver, although at least he has a job unlike most US nignogs
youtube.com/watch?v=93pfNmQ85PM

youtube.com/watch?v=tWBCsn6pQWc

kek

>MFW the guy who says he's Von's neighbor actually is Von

Do you have OTA shit off this weekend?

>What was meant by this?
That niggers aren't human. I never thought I'd see the day when I could agree with those faggots on something.

Attributing ridiculous statements to Antifa like this strikes me as an effective strategy. I hope we see more of this.

>Implying it's not real

I mean, this is what commies should believe in?

I want to print up a bunch of shirts like that and donate them to the poor...

I think youre right.

agreed

twitter.com/hashtag/wtfantifa?src=hash

Please do this.

One of NASA's brave heroic African American Astronauts

Is the point of them to spread awareness or something?

Basically race is a social construct designed to divide. Kind of funny coming from a group of Fascists disguised as anti-fascists.

20D chess

>social construct

Typically constructs don't have naturally informing mechanisms.

2/10 bait, Tonto.

bats vs glocks

Bats work breety gud if you lost your longarm and the glock became impractical.

>guy who's says he's vons neighbor
Da fuq. How'd you know I'm the same guy?

lol
antifa don't hang up shitty signs

I'm a wizard.

>But for real, we've just posted in a lot of Colorado/Denver threads and I always post Broncos stuff.

This shit looks like the kind of thing that someone would print out to purposefully shit on antifa logic. If this was created by Antifa themselves then it's hilarious how badly it was executed. But hell, I'm glad I can finally agree with them on something; niggers definitely aren't human.

Ok these people are just tossing around that word at this point.

"I'm proud of the achievements of my ancestors and other people ought to be proud of theirs" is not fascism. It's not even a.system of government.

It's a false flag, but an amazing one.

Quick check of this antifag site has them defending BLM terrorists against the evils of white people all over their page.

Checked for truth.

There is no white identity you stupid faggot. The great wars were mostly whites murdering other whites.

Most of 4chin doesn't hate blacks, they hate niggers. But then you're probably some monkey from the middle east who is now 'British', so I wouldn't expect you to get the difference.

Cannibalism. Just watch and enjoy.

>There is no white identity
rake yourself

>There is no white identity
>But then you're probably some monkey from the middle east who is now 'British'
what even am I reading