ETERNAL /V4G/ THREAD - Krecik edition

NO EUKEKS HERE
Also balkans dont turn this into balkan shitposting again. Post about V4.

Funds and grants:
>visegradfund.org/home/
about:
>visegradgroup.eu/about
wiki page:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
(((Economist))) cry how V4 is xenophobic:
>economist.com/news/europe/21689629-migration-crisis-has-given-unsettling-new-direction-old-alliance-big-bad-visegrad

News from V4 countries:
Poland
>pap.pl/en/news/news,941589,poland-is-necessary-to-overcome-european-crisis---steinmeier.html
>pap.pl/en/news/news,942429,hard-work-bringing-results-polish-pm-says-as-poll-shows-support.html
Czech Republic
>praguemonitor.com/2017/05/26/hn-europeans-lack-will-keep-unity-when-faced-threat
>tol.org/client/article/26943-czech-republic-sobotka-babis-scandal-politics-media.html
Hungary
>dailynewshungary.com/goverment-weekly-press-briefing-europes-security-higher-ed-law-many-topics/
Slovakia
>spectator.sme.sk/c/20541993/ciznar-filed-a-motion-for-the-dissolution-of-the-kotleba-lsns-party.html
spectator.sme.sk/c/20541495/ec-scrutinises-state-aid-for-jaguar.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYjV2NggBCs
youtube.com/watch?v=a-BgREkkjcg
youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8
in-transilvania.eu/prince-charles-participating-in-transylvania-festival-in-london/
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8
youtube.com/watch?v=uThFNSluSww
youtube.com/watch?v=tKKAmknHQIY
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRiQg-GALA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good morning. Who is getting ready for church?

I already was in church, mass at 7:00 in the morning
gotta go fast before it's hot

Nice trips. Yeah good point, do yoy v4lads have scorching heat as well the last few days?

yes and it sucks
I prefer winter
Weather this year sucks, cold nights late this year destroyed strawberry plantations, gardenersare angry about it
Polish govt will pay some shekels to them to compensate, but ofc EU kikes does not even care

Can't you get subsidies from the CAP for compensation?

I am not entirely sure about that, but I heard nothing about CAP paying people for destroyed yields of crops here, in Poland

What is the meaning of the word "kurwa"?

hooker, whore
but depending on the context it may mean almost anything

also equivalent of the english shit/fuck, can be used as comma, period, etc. Used to clarify/intensify emotions too, examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=xYjV2NggBCs 0:29 > painful 'kurwa' of despair, describing patriotic suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=a-BgREkkjcg he says 'o kurwa' to describe shock/wonderment

Bump
Hilarious image

Ha! I was in church yeaterday evening before I went out drinking.

>slavs
>white

Magyar cigany

>Finns
>not mongols

Szekler here, if you guys need another borderguard or borderhunter, I'll gladly come and defend V4 any day! Kurva anyatok! :DDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=NuFAMAYjgq8

>Szekely
What are origins of that name? I rub hands every time I hear it.

I gotta start going to church seriously.

>t.ex-atheist

It's hot and nice. I love doing 50min running sessions under full sun.

Comes from "szek hely" and means the "seat place" aka settelment.

Figures. I thought there would be at least some intresting story.

Man, the Balkans taking over our V5 threads is so annoying.
Also, this Zeman pepe is quite tasteful so I would like to commission an Okamura pepe as well.

AHOJ LADS

Ahoj kamo

The Saxons had similar colonies going on called the 7 seats or seven fortresses: in-transilvania.eu/prince-charles-participating-in-transylvania-festival-in-london/

Isten áldjon székely tesvérem, a nagy amerikábol. A haza mindíg a szívemen van.....

Ahoj pepiki

Česko is moe

o/ Isten áldjon titeket is! Gyertek meg néha Csiksomlyora.

Man what do you think about the war on smoking? It's becoming something only rich people with strong enough stomachs to not throw up when they see the packs can afford...

Whats the origin of this general in Sup Forums?
I've been a frequent poster in Sup Forums's /v4/ since like 3 years ago but this is the first time I see this on Sup Forums

Is my Czech mate here?

Uzbekistan got a new president, so the V5 countries gathered to discuss

smoking is degenerate.
YESSS

Hiii Imma security again, how's life?

its fine buddy im studying have exams..medicine.. hows life with u?

I agree, just wanted to know what czechs think. I don't like the images on the packs though, seeing one while in a taxi made me wanna hurl

Why will our goverment rather ally with filthy Germans and Bagguetes and Kikes from the States and not with someone who we have a common history and a shared culture?

The war on smoking is absolutely retarded and hurts low income families even more. Even alcohol taxes hurt the poor.

Nice, I wish you good luck. I'm good, I work in a museum, it's pretty cool. I have off today, I'm a little bored. I'm gonna post a war song I like, you are welcome to post yours.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Oqzz8sx8

It's the poor's fault for not quitting. The taxes end up paying their welfare anyway.

>works in a museum
I imagine a Holocaust denier low-key redpilling tour groups

youtube.com/watch?v=uThFNSluSww

thaks pole bro..

I agree, but they should have no welfare. Welfare is retarded. We steal from them 600 moneys to give them 400 moneys. Absolutely retarded.

No work - no food is my motto.

I work in a museum of national history, I have to keep all the dinosaurs and shit inside, it's like night in a museum.

i heard there is some fuss going on bout some WW2 museum

We need more goys in the army, bigger armies, better cooperation and above all respect each-other's sovereignty, people and culture. Its the only way to stand against the tidal wave of mudslimes and shitskins while resisting communist EU and growing the economy.
youtube.com/watch?v=tKKAmknHQIY

what is your opinion about Interslavic language (medžuslovjanski, мeджycлoвјaнcки)? is this working?

Well, it's in the interest of the rich people too. If poorfags have enough money to pay for food and rent, crime rates go down, creating a better environment for the rich as well. The only thing is that welfare should be properly balanced by competent individuals so as not to discourage people from getting jobs or having children.

Dunno, I will check, what do you know about it?
I understand it in 99%

Night shifts?

you have to be history literate and not some weirdo schizophrenic conspiracy theorist to work in a museum so nah
even in poland

Yes also, thanks fuck I have unlimited internet in my phone and a tv

I'm actually a schizophrenic guy who works in a museum kek

yeah but you're a guard not a historian

>Oy vey
What the fuck? I never studied it and I understand it almost completely??

Yeah.... I wish, goddamn.
(Shit is spooky, even without being sick in the head btw)

How much do you make?

It's made to be easily understandable. If you know any slavic language (and you know russian), you will understand it.

No welfare and almost no taxes. Best society.
Private charity solves a lot of problemts right now, and if everyone had more money it would solve almost all of the problems.

Man, I've never worked an on-site job, let alone a night shift, so it's hard to imagine staying a night at a building and getting paid for it. How much do you earn?

Not much, I bet gypsies earn more on the streets, thanks God I also have health benefits

reminder that this person is an arab

I know Russian, Czech, English, French and Japanese. Really spooky how understandable it was though

Does the european union have any control over the visegrad, because aren't all the countries in the visegrad group first in the european union?

No wonder we're all poor when the goverment takes 40% of our income and if we were to count around 80% of all of our money.

We are growing stronger.

lol arabs can't get accepted for medical schools in western countries because they're dumb and cheaters so they have to go to 3rd world eastern european countries :)

I am a high-school teacher , 1 year experience and I make roughly 600$, while working 20 hours a week.
Just as a comparison, is your job better or worse?

History repeats itself. And I'm glad based V4 learnt its lesson, we had suffered enough under the "religion of peace" circa 500 years ago. Let's continue this tendency in june.

Currently visiting home, will be traveling back yo my favourite country in Europe. Poland, stay strong and push another pope into Vatican, we need a crusade to end this madness.

>no welfare and almost no taxes
>almost no taxes
How do you fund the army? Roads? Infrastructure?
Remember, welfare is a very small part of most governments' budgets.

>western europe
>good education

Kek.

Holý shit that's bad...
I earn more and I don't even have a degree

Russian and Czech is enough to understand interslavic

for me this is quite impressive that you can easily speak with anyone slav using this language

>reminder that arabs are ethnically identical to Jews

>EU control over V4
youtube.com/watch?v=MmRiQg-GALA

God damn im still drunk
Who watched KSW yesterday?
Last fight was really nice imo Mańkowski should have won against that muslim trash

I ''work'' only 20 hours per week, I do other shit in my free time. I just wanted to know how much he works and how much is paid.

Good afternoon!

It is a very big one here. Welfare for not working for poor MANDATORY health insurance ( Goverment health insurance is shit and even now private is cheaper than goverment ) MANDATORY payment for retiree fund.

I hate being a slave.

The only moral tax is land tax that funds the army, but our current society probably would have to have a 10% or 15% VAT ( tax on products ) which already brings a lot of shekels.
The most important thing is the army and police. Then public funded is the most important courts. Infrastructure should be funded as long as we don't have any other reasonable solution for it.

Fucking hell.
I wanted to become a teacher but my health won't let it (I can't work with people, I get paranoid, what's funny I don't get paranoid when I'm alone at night in a huge building with skeletons staring at me), I make about 500 euro working about 200h a month. It's shit but I actually like being a guard, wouldn't change that for most normal jobs like cashier (hell naw) or cleaning or other shit like this.

ok, arab

>Went to Budapest 3 days ago
>Had to take the tram through the tourist are
>Loud Spaniards
>Old Britbongs with funny accent
>Young Britbongs, usually drunk
>Some burgers, with the most stereotypical accent
>Pajeets walking around in a jumper, despite the 30 C°
>Rich sandniggers in silk hijab
>The Krauts seem fine but they talk too much
>Poles, Serbs, Czech and other Central Europeans + Russians are usually really silent
Barely heard any Hungarian. Is this the price of tourist industry?

I decided that /V4/ needs more integration, and current refugee quota deadline made perfect opportunity to start posting ETERNAL V4 GENERAL THREADS
So, for less then a week I start those threads and just roll with it
Hi Uzbro

Głosuj wolnosć bracie, nawet jak nie lubisz Korwina. Obczaj sobie ich program, chciałbym zobaczyć z czym się nie zgadzasz. ( Program jest na stronie ).
This language is really spooky how easy it is to understand. I guess only madziars won't understand? How about south slavs like Serbs?

Isten áldjon minden magyart az egész világban! Szervusztok.
Azért elég érdekes hogy most hárman magyarul beszélunk itt, de senkinek nincs magyar zászlója. Milyen furcsa ez a világ.

Working with teenagers it's shit, but at least I get to slowly redpill them over the years.

>watching Kikes Should Win
>getting mad at sold fight
>???
>(((their))) profit

seriously after he said he is radical muslim we should just take back his polish citizenship and deport him to whatever shithole he came from

I'm glad you can stand it, I would cut myself

meh, it's tourist season so it doesn't bother me that much.
Also
>shekels

What do you guys think of that POlszewik who wanted to sacrifice Poles to her leftist gods for some shitskins?

Eh i had a blast watching it with my friends.
Watching people fight using different martial arts is interesting.

i get that poland has laughed in the face of the european union over syrian refugees but technically doesn't the european union still have power over the visegrad because every country in the visegrad is first in the e.u?
I am just a burger pls have mercy on me

Are there many incidents where you work?

PO into ze ovens

A friendly reminder your country wouldn't exist without Czechoslovak help in 1948, so stfu Shlomo

do schoolgirls around 12yo look like 18+ good developed wymin there too?