Geralt of Rivia, Witcher with tenure

How does Sup Forums feel about the potential casting of Djimon Hounsou was Geralt of Rivia in the upcoming Netflix original series?

According to TV Guide, his signature white beard and striking features make him a shoe in for the Slavic-inspired slayer of monster and white pussy. Would you support his casting and the series as a whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvguide.com/news/the-witcher-netflix-tv-show-geralt-rivia/
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo
en.inkei.net/Mads_Mikkelsen!Daniel_Craig!Javier_Bardem!Hugh_Dancy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

I could see Netflix doing it, and if they did I wouldn't watch it. The end.

Source or fuck off

Why, though? Would the presence of hot sorcereress getting pounded by Witcher Geralt not be enough?

We should all scream cultural appropriation and threaten to boycott Netflix. Use this PC shit against them.

Fantasy, though. It's not like Netflix would care about offending a class like white men, anyway. The show isn't for them.

This working revolves entirely around leftists having consistancy in their values

>protip: they don't

This. Fuck Netflix and their white genocide agenda. If they cast a nigger as Geralt, that's the end of my subscription. Nigger L in the live action Death Note is bad enough, and I don't even watch anime.

CAST ASSANGE AS GERALT OR IM NOT WATCHING

if you watch fantasy, capeshit and remakes in 2017 you're part of the problem and deserve everything you get

Well there's another show they fucked up. Thumbs down.

How long before "mysterious hackers" leak the episodes?

I think a "mysterious Slavic country" has more than enough motivation to do so.

I hope they do. It would fail so miserably hard people would laugh about it for years.

White men are likely their largest subscription base. Either way whites need to stand up and stop allowing these liberal shits to humiliate them and mock their culture and heritage. A nigger has no business playing a white character that inhabits a Slavic fantasy world based on Poland.

Nigger Geralt? Why would they want to steal my culture?

poland BTFO

we wuz sorcerers n shiet

>fantasy
>implying it's your culture
Science must reset to allow for magic

Witcher is stolen from Elric which was a deconstruction written by a marxist of Robert E Howard's Conan.

Also the Witcher is nihilist moral relativism trash written by a self hating Pole who hates his own culture.

Instead of worrying about this garbage read Robert E Howard instead.

jesus christ it's real. why the fuck does anyone think a witcher television series is a good idea? it's a "YOU GET ONE FUCKIN CHANCE" choice based game, and i doubt they'll pick my play save.

Why did you subbed in the first place ? Like it was hard finding series on the internet, Netflix always was a cancer

"All science comes from religion"

- Oswald Spengler

so the famous white wolf, i mean black wolf.
bet his medallion is a fried chicken drumstick

if geralt of brooklyn kills every female he fucks, ill let it slide that he's a nigger.

Should be Shawn Michaels

(p.s. he kinda looks like Eric Clanton lmao)

called the white wolf because his hair turned white from the genetic alterations, not because he's white

the medallion vibrates whenever white pussy or government gibmedats are around, he rides on the back of a white gelded man to get to places.

Can't wait to see Triss and Yen get BLACKED desu

im wondering if keanu would be up to play geralt. he speaks similarly. also, is this series supposed to be energetic, young-ish geralt, or more like witcher 3?

Fuck off Razorfist, no one cares.

yes because if you saw a moose with a small white stripe down its back you would call it a white moose

Can't be that transparent. However white men can be the bad guys.

Oh, and like his swords, black Geralt has two cocks! It's already an in-universe joke, but now he can fuck both Triss and Yen at the same time or fuck one lady on both holes.

FUCK NETFLIX GODDAMN LIBERAL FUCKING JEWS FUCKKKJJ

WHY CANT THEY CAST MADS MEIKKELSEN??

BTW need a source faggot

He's a good actor, the franchise is dog shit and casting an actor based on.having white hair is stupid since hair dye exists.

bait
citation or fuck off faggot

>series that got popular through the games and the books
>book readers picture him as scrawny, lanky, pale
>latest game depicts him as a pale, ripped, handsome pussyslayer
>white wolf, gray hair, there are no niggers in the northern realms

meanwhile, at goyflix

>let's make him a nigger! that will surely please the fans

if it happens, i hope it fucking bombs worse than any tortanic

>The Witcher, Netflix series shot entirely on location in the Ecuadorian embassy in the UK.

?? im just stating a fact bro

it won't happen lol, it would bomb

It's being based off the books, not the games.

Djimon: Good actor and is a believable badass
Why him: Expand the demographic. (insert wizardsandgangstascomic.jpg) Nerds will buy regardless, or pitch a bitch fit and draw attention outside their market. And Netflix is probably hoping for a spaz out so black buy it just to spite people.

interesting, never knew books / lore existed outside the games. of course, now id expect lore is made for everything. i need to brush up my crash bandicoot lore

sorry i mean if you we implying thats all they have to justify giving a black man a white hair dye to earn a pass

/thread
Who gives enough of a fuck beyond that?

Not attractive enough. Will Smith would be better.

The books/short stories were written and existed way before the first game was even thought of.

No.

I'm all for it. After it flops hard with tens of millions behind it, video games will be safe from the threat of shitty live-action adaptations for another half-decade.

But why? He's perfect for the show and a white guy wont have a good enough cock for all the Netflix nude quotas.

Why do you think Marco Polo was cancelled? Only white and Asian cock.

its a book series idiot

They wouldn't do it huh? Just like they wouldn't do this to the Dark Tower?

I have read all the 8 books if u have any questions u guys can ask me

I'm sure that's where most of it's fame in America comes from, yes.

No

He is called the white wolf cuz elric from which it was copied was called White wolf and Elric was called that because Moorecock copied it from Conan who was called the Grey Wolf.

Find the Polish Wiedzmin on Jewtube. Way better than this nigger infested shitscum show will ever be.

It was just a wet dream some retard at tv guide had:

tvguide.com/news/the-witcher-netflix-tv-show-geralt-rivia/

Razaorfist loves Elric.

Obviously I do not.

>mfw they wanted to make 3rd Conan with Arnie
>after Termniator:G underperformed there's no chance for it ever happening

No feelz.

The first 2 books only contains short stories, a lot of them. So a TV series with 1-2 episodes per story is pretty lucrative if u ask me
Then they have the huge Ciri saga...

It was legit shit tho.

They've took tons of actors from various sitcoms etc. and they treated it as a way to earn quick buck or two. As a result you have for example a guy who used to play blind policeman playing the knight(the one fighting the dragon) who is still squeezing his eyes like if he was playing that blind policeman guy. He wasn't an exception btw. maybe two or three actors actually played their part.

HOW YOU GONNA DISS THE SHOWSTOPPER
HE'S A RED MEAT REDBLOOD AMERICAN PATRIOT FROM MILITARY FAMILY
I AM TRIGGERED BY THIS

Will she and Djimon fuck?

Lefty here

Stunt casting fantasy thinkpieces make me want to hate the left and the media, but really they're just written for the clicks.

sad

>Netflix
What did you guys honestly expect?

Marco Polo was cancelled because the second series was the most pointless and boring thing I think I've ever watched. Literally could not bring myself to give a fuck about any of it, and I really tried since the first season was so promising.

>wiedźmin tv series
Unnecessary. They won't beat the classic anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=jg6bz4x8Rvo

I think that when Netflix makes a Black Panther series, they should cast a white guy to play T'Challa. Also, Djimon Hounsou plays T'Challa in the Black Panther movie.

>Mads Mikelsen
bump

>Would you support his casting and the series as a whole?
What the fuck do you think?

I've read all but last one cause I can't be bothered right now. Is it worth it to find time and read it?

Sauce on that gif?

Cool asf

Djimon Hounsou is fun to watch. Not really slavic-looking, but maybe one non-white is as good as another?

There was a 2nd Conan?

All the best stories are about young Conan, and he's not really old when he becomes king anyway. What's the point watching an old guy in this role?

But man, I'd love an adaptation of Beyond the Black River right now, feels poignant for our current time

All I feel is rage

It's from hellboy

ah yes Geralt is a nigger irl of course yen is a jew triss is a muzzy the end

hey newfag, ya see that little arrow next to your post number? try clicking it sometime

Here's a (You) b8
Now Fuck off

Noooooooo

Stared the guy who played Drogo on Game of Thrones.

nazi assassin from Hellboy

Whoever they cast he needs to be hot and have a big dick.

Well if they want to sink the thing, this is the way to go.

Wow good call nigger. Just what I was fucking looking for.

en.inkei.net/Mads_Mikkelsen!Daniel_Craig!Javier_Bardem!Hugh_Dancy

what have I stumbled upon

he actually is a really good actor. i am just tired of all this shit though. whitey sucks, women are mega tough wariors, blacks are alpha male geniuses, etc.

so sick of all of that shit.

lol you think that would work? that's like leftists trying to call us "cuck", it doesn't work.

he's a terrible actor though

I could see that. Still a white guy, tho.

Damn these women are hella ugly for the characters they're trying to be

Also Witchers are FUCKING ALBINOS

Netflix sucks, everything sucks on TV and in theatres now. There's almost zero good movies after the 1960's

Geralt?

if that's your opinion, you're watching the wrong movies.

You're basically the pubescent child who's shitting on modern music and generalizing that to justin bieber and the likes

U mean the season of storms?
Its unrelated to the ciri arc and happens in between last wish and sword of destiny.

Still a good read and bids a proper farewell to the series. With some minor twists at the ending

Witchers arent albinos. Geralts albinism is a rare occurance.

Wait a minute, don't they have their hair become grey when they drink the witcher potion ? Like it's so toxic it makes your hair grey and your eyes yellow ? I'm pretty sure it's in the first game.