WAKE UP, BIGOTS!

WAKE UP, BIGOTS!

Your time is up, whitey. It's a black horizon. These brave young warriors and queenz are gonna get rid of the white menace once and for all!

youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg?t=60

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DypKqdGK69Y
youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>calls us bigots
>say you're going to exterminate all the white people
?

>3:40

Anyone else notice the black tard at 37 seconds?

Made me laugh.

KEK'D

Bitch can't even fucking read.

come on Sup Forums and cry ur jealousy away

you will never do anything

>f-fuck the police!
wew lad

Unleash the Mexicaners on their asses, be smart you fucking dickheads and keep your hands clean.

Blacks will never get rid of whites because they know how much they need us. Without whites, there's no more malt liquor because that requires agriculture, brewing and manufacturing knowledge. There's no more cadillacs, there's no more glocks, no more electricity, no more construction that lasts more than a month, no more welfare, no white guilt to prop them up.

In short, kill the whites and you kill the niggers too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>literally retarded nigger monkeys screaming his inferiority complex.

He has another tard moment at 5.15 and the sheboon on the mic kind of ignores him.

>A-and mostly all the trannies do!
FUCK YES.

My mapuche brother knows better. Kick the haitians off your land brother, i'm begging you, toss them either the andes or the pacific.

The amusing thing about the crowd is most of the men go for white dick and so do most of the women probably.

and make america and shit show like africa, good job nigga!

KANGZ & KWEENZ

In all seriousness though this video makes me so fucking mad

White guy is literally trying to explain himself and nogs shout "RACIST" over him to thunderous applause

this is literally all your fault

Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Champions League winner 2017

How is this bait?

Niggers are delusional

>5:13

OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS

why are niggers encouraged to go to college rofl they cant even read bc the nigger high schools cant teach the apes for shit

>i'm begging you, toss them either the andes or the pacific.
they have won a helicopet ride into the desert

I pity people who attend fake universities like this. Most of them probably don't realize how worthless their diploma really is.

>ppl who can't even read are admitted in any college

how many years until you turn into an english speaking (or spanish) Brazil?

I've met white people who can't even read cursive so this post is more of a reality than some might think.

It's quite easy to see that the black race is getting out of hand so I guess we should kill them at their protest btw I'm black I'm fine with killing a nigga because he was a faggot

>3:40

jesus

this. always.

was slavery worth it gringos?

>Evergreen State College
>Located in Olympia, Washington
>Located in ... Washington
Post your face when you don't live in Washington

is this a fucking parody? We have black power. Niggers that can't read trying to lecture people. Autistic white cucks.
This is a prank, right?

UPDATE

NEWISH VIDEO:

The future languages of the United States will be Spanish and Ebonics.

This is an actual video retard

wtf, we learn to write in cursive first

woah damn sorry about your knife bro :(

how'd it get bent like that?

Nigger behavior is backfiring on the Marxist Schools that helped foster and agitate their natural aggressive tendencies in the first place?

Hhahahahahhahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's largely getting removed throughout our country. It's seen as antiquated.

Black user here.
You know the fuckin drill.

Listen here you young and dumb spoiled fucking faggots who form the 2nd half of the millennial generation. The true millennial before you and the generation before them are the ones who fought true racism. The older adults that birthed the first wave of millennials taught us of what true racism was. We listened. We corrected them with a relatively fresh packaging of information on the web. We challenged their held over racists beliefs. We came together and supported and embraced our cultural differences. We championed free speech on the internet. We made sure it spilled over into the real world. We birthed phenomenons like Dave Chappelle that helped the nation heal by talking about the negative and positive differences we all share.

You young spoiled mother fuckers aren't brave. You aren't fucking warriors or queens because you bitch ass faggots have never faced a battle or challenge worthy of calling yourselves that. You haven't survived a major tragedy. You dumb fucking faggots are coming close to and even in some cases outnumbering whites in college....

And what do you pieces of shit do w/ these hard earned opportunities that two generations of warriors and queens (White/black/and every color fought for)? You're throwing it the fuck away and acting like the ignorant white mother fuckers who enslaved your ancestors and treated them like shit. You now are in a position of power and instead of using it to better yourselves and others (including whites), you're showing your fucking privileged asses and attempting to burn shit down.

Let me tell you bitch ass mother fuckers this though.. You might have these old Boomers cucked and scattered because they're too old and guilty for what they've done. But the real millennials of all ethnic backgrounds aren't cucked. So, if you think were going to let you dumb bitches burn down what we worked hard for you're about to learn something.

mine? it`s your fault of picking the wrong leaders idiot.

The fact that there are people who take this retarded nigger serious is mindbogglingly frightening.

>WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY N SHIEEET
k

Imagine 30million niggers speaking ebonic spanish?

Ooga booga don' las mah-jeras blancahs n

>when jordan b peterson says "you gotta be careful or else you guys might become targets of your own curriculum xD"
>they didn't believe him

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

BASED American vets killing evil nahtzees in the 40s! Yeah fuck the Krauts, siding with the Jews is GENIUS AND BASED idea.

holy shit you fucking idiots

You posted that pic last night.
If you're really the same user i will share tips on how to "displace" people.

A prophet of our time.

there's no arguing with SJW

anything a white male says is worth less than anything a POC says in any situation - even if the white male is arguing pro-SJW. If you disagree with them on any point, you are defending your privilege which is despicable because it makes them feel marginalized and unsafe. This automatically makes them unwilling to debate, argue, or even listen to you, since they've been taught they can just discard opposing views. Remember, some of these people refute logic or statistics because those are eurocentric or patriarchal. It's the modern political zealotry of a convert or die religion or crusade.

chill dude it was a joke.
>taking anything posted on Sup Forums seriously

I'm sure there's a government job for them somewhere

I cannot wait to shoot niggers with impunity

>3:48
>nigress trying to read
holy fucking kek.

Fucking eskimos, man. They are everywhere.

naah im not the same guy, but seems that all compatriots thinking the same way.

>We had civilization before you came out of your caves.

If they kill us we win
Check m8 niggers

lol @ the all the white students supporting this behavior

the white meme is over

Then stop being a fucking faggot man.

>liberal arts Marxists suffering the consequences of their own subversion

Pottery

>tfw Eskimos control the jews

so much wokeness

I had people like that in my high school. Some of them graduated. I'm pretty sure this is how Detroit and Chicago push half their high school grads through the system in order to boost performance figures. Getting into university with that level of reading ability though, that's new

Are you retarded?

This is a marxist revolution, the whole country will suffer.

If you want to see how it will end look to the current Rhodesia uhm I mean Zimbabwe.

Post yfw Trump eliminates all humanities funding.

>live in one of the richest countries on Earth
>going to a place of higher learning
>dance and chant like your ancestors did 5000 years earlier

Civic nationalism, everyone!

>mfw this is my alma mater
no big, these niggas just lettin it all hang out
keep making me proud fellow greeners

Deutscher Ingenieur hier . Typen wie dich machen wir platt .

liberals reap what they sow, without AA those chimps wouldn't be there

>PoC combating racism at Evergreen State after Bret Weinstein refused to leave campus for "a day without white people"

Isn't it racist to exclude a group of people from going to work/studying for a day? What's the point of this movement?

Niggas, wiggas and liberals chimpin out as usual

Srsly u guys are going soft, should have brought down the Swat and shoved a tear gas canister up each of these idiots butts

>burgerland
>picking leaders

babbys first day on Sup Forums
lurk more faggot

POO.
Sisterfucker

Good Luck

>Pssh, kid can't even read

youtube.com/watch?v=HjvCxWKJCS8

Poorfag PoC blaming whitey for their poor
decision of taking shit degrees nobody Needs

where is the Problem here ?
Is anyone in this Video looking like he could hold a gun and fight you before the 1st shot
would traumatize him because of the noise ?

Fuck yeah! Bring it nigger! Race war now!

BREAKING NEWS: EVERGREEN PRESIDENT GIVES IN TO MOST "DEMANDS"

>Creation of an equity and multicultural center (i.e. no white people allowed)
>MANDATORY diversity training for ALL staff and ALL students

Only saving grace is that he can't fire Bret Weinstein.

5:20 EVERYONE

>Deutscher Ingenieur hier . Typen wie dich machen wir platt .

Afroamerikaner Ingenieur hier.

Sie haben genug auf Ihren Händen mit den Typen, die Ihr Land nehmen. Löse deine eigenen Probleme. Versuchen Sie auch, einen echten Führer zu bekommen, bevor Sie flach gelegt werden

Go stuff a taco, filthy beaner

pajeet.

Learn fucking German

Nog "Engineer" who cant even use Google Translate
Top kek

(((Weinstein)))

Juan.

Fuck yeah!! kill yourselves so the mighty mexica empire will rise once again and sacrifice the ones that survives the race war to the mighty god Huitzilopochtli. Long live Tenochtitlan!!!

The parasite wants to kill the host.

The parasite wants to kill the host.

Send me an e-mail at :
[email protected] and I'll be happy to forward your improvement recommendations to the translation team. Were always working on ways to better our algorithms.

>because they know

That's where you're wrong, they know nothing' They always kick whites out andt hen suffer for it

Is this an actual photo from LA? Pochos are fucking disgusting.

Point me to the nearest Shitting street pajeet.

You rang?

Such an abused cliche at this point.Half the time people don't even use it correctly such as in your case.

Good day German user.

There are three mechanisms that heavily prop up this disgraceful behavior.

1) The eternal cowardice and softness of academics (who folded the SAME way during the 1960s).

2) The materialism that drives our culture, and makes people (who are disgusted by this) continually calculate that it's more advantageous to be quiet than to take action that would jeopardize their comforts.

3) The loss of white, racial consciousness and culture... which, in a place like Poland, would have shut this down in ten minutes.

lol dumbass jammed his own gun going into battery. can they do anything right?