Why is this allowed?

why is this allowed?

does this happen only in jew york or all of america?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_Drafthouse_Cinema
twitter.com/redsteeze
indiewire.com/2017/05/hollywood-least-profitable-summer-1201816834/)
newsmax.com/Newsfront/NYC-releases-gender-list/2016/06/01/id/731809/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a fuck?

Man, and I really liked Alamo Drafthouse. They're pretty based when it comes to movie events.

See, I'm not even upset about the reasonable "ladies night" at the movies, but if there was a "dudes only" event the SJWs would be looking for blood and use it as an example of oppression.

>be american
>get kicked out of movie theater because you do not """IDENTIFY""" as a woman

maybe you should

People are such retards

based how? going by their twitter they look like some fags trying to be cool and edgy in current year

Not relevant. We already know women are fucking stupid. There are more important things to focus on right now, this topic would be more appropriate on a slow day. Piss off

>Directed by Patty Jenkins
>Wrote/Directed a single film before being offered Wonder Woman

I fucking Wonder Why she got the director's seat.

Producers
>3/4 male

Screenplay
>1/1 male

Story
>3/3 male

Music
>1/1 Male

Cinematography
1/1 male

Editing
>1/1 male

They'll still push this as some female empowerment shit.

Looks like Johnny Depp with 10% extra Wop

Who cares? It's a DCEU movie and we'll all have a laugh when it bombs at the box office despite the glowing reviews about how it empowers women.

They're based out of Austin TX, another SanFran or Seattle style leftist shithole. And they also held such an event. Also if anyone's gonna say "how many women would even care to see this", Austin is full of them, and it's full of their fedora nu-male husbands.

Also worth noting that Wonder Woman stands as one of, if not THE only major classic comic book character (talking Golden Age here) not created by a cohencidence. So naturally (((they))) cast (((Gal Gadot)))

>proceeds go to an anti-christian birth control promoting organization "planned parenthood"
>said organization also wants to get free obamacare money

is it important enough for you now?

But luckily nobody can't say you if you are a woman or a man. Just go in and say you identify yourself as a woman.

>Alamo Drafthouse is famous for enforcing a strict policy on behavior while in the theater. Children under the age of two are not allowed except for showings on specific days which are designated "Alamo For All" showings where parents are encouraged to bring young children and rules around talking are relaxed.[30] Unaccompanied minors are not allowed in showings, except for members of the Alamo Drafthouse's Victory Vanguard rewards program, which allows 15-17 year olds to attend showings unattended after their application to the rewards program has been submitted and reviewed. The application involves demonstrating an understanding of the theater's policies around talking, texting, arriving to the theater late, and basic tipping etiquette.[31] The cinema also prohibits talking and texting during the film. Anyone who violates this policy is subject to warning and potential removal from the premise.[32] Alamo made national headlines in 2011 when the rantings of one angry customer who was ejected for texting were included in its "Don't Talk or Text" PSA shown before films. "When we adopted our strict no talking policy back in 1997 we knew we were going to alienate some of our patrons," Tim League posted on the cinema's website. "That was the plan. If you can't change your behavior and be quiet (or unilluminated) during a movie, then we don't want you at our venue."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamo_Drafthouse_Cinema

Under "etiquette"

Alex Jones has bitched about this place a lot in the past. Apparently they have a long history of shilling for the far left.

>But luckily nobody can't say you if you are a woman or a man. Just go in and say you identify yourself as a woman.
Pekka has the right idea here

>unironically caring about DC capeshit movies

>cunts only cinema's are a good idea... and by the way Poojeet stay away from my country.

my god, what a no-fun piece of crap. so glad cinemas in the US are dying out

they're just trying to get ahead of the scenario since they all know not a lot of men will be watching this garbage
so if they hold women only screening they'll have an excuse for the low numbers

we have this in asia as well and nobody complains

I'm already on my there la, just got accepted for H1B

looking forward to shitting on the streets of san francisco

twitter.com/redsteeze

This guy bought a ticket and is planning on going. Legally they can't stop him.

in cities, maybe

and even then women don't care about """empowerment""" movies, they just want to watch some toyboy dance for two hours in exotic locations

>he still watched Hollywood movies

lmao @ u my friend

stop

Yeah, I like that they're trying to make it a special experience but they take it to autistic levels, have been to one and would not recommend

been watching (((social media))) about this topic (just doing recon relax Sup Forums)
and this stunt has red pilled a lot of blue pills or at least started them down the path towards it so kudos to the retard that made this happen

red pilled who exactly? i can only see ultra bluepills on twitter

Movie made by Men, only casting women....

This is all propaganda to put 2 groups up against each other. This just goes off my radar, I simply don't give a shit...this might affect those solitary women who are victims of feminism, not women in general who don't give a fuck.

Don't pay too much attention to this shit.

>hes watching hollywood garbage
>hes into capeshit
>he doesnt watch the superior form of entertainment
>hes caring about what 3d wymyn think

>including staff
I'm willing to put $1000 on the janitors cleaning up after this event being men.

Was going to watch it just so that I wouldn't miss out on anything when TJL comes out
Nope, fuck em
They want to play this game then go ahead
Watch it flop and then blame "muh patriarchy" despite pulling stunts like this

there are a bunch in reddit & facebook and on twitter, most people just don't see them cuz they get buried in downvotes but they're the majority (((they))) just designed social media to show the opposite

But if genders don't exist, everyone can go.. ?

>women only screening

inb4 the globalists stage a false flag shooting

what did you just say about senpai? I'll let you know I have 1000 completed anime entries on MAL

I pirated the Justice League movie, oops, I mean "Batman VEE Superman", and Gal Gadot is one fucking shitty actor, I mean I didn't even believe her as a civilian, let alone the warrior that Wonder Woman is supposed to be
I hope this makes no fucking money but I know it'll make tons because every single mom will take their cunt daughters to see this a hundred times

Uh oh

The virtue signalling makes my brain hurt

>The application involves demonstrating an understanding of the theater's policies around talking, texting, arriving to the theater late, and basic tipping etiquette
>basic tipping etiquette
What? Who do you tip at the fucking theater? Even the fucking AMC in my downtown area that has people bring you food during the movie doesn't have tipping. From the sound of their rules they'd be against people coming it and out during movies so who the fuck do they want you to tip?

Are bigenderdemiqueernonconforming ok to attend? I promise to lean slightly woman just for this screening,

Frankly, I really don't care if chicks want to have a chick only screening of a dumb movie that's probably going to suck anyway.

Just don't start insisting they have to be allowed to do everything that men do alone, too.

Manufactured controversy to sell tickets

>I get to skip a theater full of dumb women crying over socially acceptable ways to be upset
>I get to skip feminism: the movie
Why should I be upset about what they're doing?

No problem with this, as long as they have men only screenings.

She cried, got people waiting to take a picture of her, then got a hold of the picture to post it on her crying for some profound social signalling -- this is nutty levels of self-importance.

Wait wait, I have been reading this as auditions, like I thought it was a woman cast only movie.

But they are literally only showing it to women. When is the last time men did this shit, and I mean bragged about it on twitter and got away with it. Because twitter would easily censor that shit

Private businesses can do whatever the fuck they want. Free country.

Faggot

>flag

Are we really going to get triggered about one theater doing this?

>meanwhile, Indian movie theaters are shit holes where curry niggers yell and scream like regular niggers at the Apollo theater.

Obviously, the issue is holding the left to their own fucking standard, the hypocritical pieces of shit.

who gives a shit if women want a night to themselves?

There isnt a single guy that really gives a fuck about this OBVIOUS MEDIA TRICK.

they could make it free for dudes to see, and the numbers still wont be good for hollywood.

I was just in the faces of death Chinese thread....

And i can honestly say after seeing that horror show that the chinks need to take hollywood from the kikes yesterday.

Except for Christian establishments refusing service to faggots that represent everything they disagree with religiously
Thank you rabbi, you are my greatest ally
I'm a fucking fedora and even I think this is bullshit, why not uphold the rules both ways you disgusting fucking gold hungry rat

Just the libtard cities, Pajeet, just those.

>fuck off poojeet.

>take the most obvious eye-candy superheroine ever
>hmm, how can we sell this without being accused of pandering to men?
>... empowerment? Nah, they'll never buy it

Either way it's illegal under NYC law to prohibit anyone on public property based on sex, religion or gender identity and it includes movie theaters

Men can still go, legally they're obligated to serve and sell tickets to you even if they say they won't

Have fun Sup Forums

>image
This. Fuck Hollywood, all it does is put out filth and propaganda.

Walk in
"You cannot see wonder women you're a man"
I identify as a women
"Right this way mam, please forgive us"

I dont even want to see this shit though

Luckily audiences are starting to wake up the (((Hollywood)))

This summer is on track to be the least profitable in less than a decade (indiewire.com/2017/05/hollywood-least-profitable-summer-1201816834/) and most recent sequels/remakes have been flopping. Gives me hope desu.

To be fair, Marvel's been handing their films to newbie directors for a while, too, and it's worked for them.

Absolutely Yes, NY is the most progressive Americunt city. They even have 31 genders. They're not humans anymore but "something else".
newsmax.com/Newsfront/NYC-releases-gender-list/2016/06/01/id/731809/

All of her posts are emotional liberal bullshit. It's clear that you see this professional photo with fake tears was made on purpose. These attention whores are depressing

Good, let them exclude half of the market. Let's see how that turns out.

>Jee wiz I have no idea why I got a special invite to this film *Wink* and I didn't know a cameraman set up a perfectly lit picture of me in a fucking theatre crying over capeshit, but anyways i'm going to see this movie multiple times and I hope you all do too

I thought they were adding a legal obligation to reveal sponsored content? Or is it still just optional?

They are (successfully) rebranding the fact that no man wants to see the movie as an asset.

Tfw capitalism at work.

We should be spamming the normie social media with #onlywomenonly, saying all of Wonder woman screening should be women only. Numales and SJWs gonna take the bait and turn it into a thing. And the studio is gonna backpedal on that sexist idea when they understand they're losing half of the market.

>Just found out about Alamo Drafthouse and went there friday night
>Literally the night I come home find out it's all the talk cause of this shit

Weird how life works.
Honestly the place was pretty great, though this woman-only thing is stupid.

HNNNNNNNG

Can't wait for it to bomb

Whats wrong with her face?

They should have stuck to a far more experienced director... like Zack Snyder.

Nope, men should never see this movie

Why not?

This is not important.

What's wrong with her face? She's got no tits, that's what's wrong with her face.

We should up try to buy a ticket. Start screeching when they try to identify my gender.