Alleged FBI memo linking Seth Rich to Wikileaks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vu629
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Green_Footballs
littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47198_On_Sean_Hannitys_Pathetic_Public_Meltdown
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973STATE063955_b.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dsq4w/joe_biggs_just_dumped_fbi_documents_on_twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for powsi

What if this is counterfeit and homosexual? Where'd this come from ?

Cannot be treated seriously without authentication

Some far right people are very very much against investigating Seth Rich. Chuck Johnson for one

Always ask yourself who, what, where, when, why and how. Disinfo shills are not a fucking imaginary thing

Why was half of the word "classified" redacted?

first for fake and gay

No

kek

This can only be a good thing cause wikileaks is a friend of Sup Forums

Who's Chuck Johnson? Link?

Yes, hence 'alleged'. We need the full document. Now we need to start mass submitting foia's

What kind of monkey was in charge of redacting at the FBI office on that day? They sure did a fine job. I bet they were good at coloring books when they were children too.

archive.is/Vu629

fake/gay

who redacted it? a porch monkey?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Green_Footballs

Not even saying this has anything to do with him, but there are competing motivations everywhere that have to be understood
Just be independent minded, think for yourself, rely only on yourself to educate yourself
littlegreenfootballs.com/article/47198_On_Sean_Hannitys_Pathetic_Public_Meltdown

Joe Biggs just got blacked.

Bump

This has to be fake, literally no reason to redact h R in Seth Rich

For those of you who seem to be stuck on the "heavily redacted" let me help you understand what this means.

This document, regardless of how redacted it may be, proves that AFTER Seth Rich was murdered, DC Metro PD took his laptop as "evidence."

This hurts the "robbery gone wrong" theory, because the police consider the contents of his laptop evidence in the crime. Enough so that DC Metro called in the FBI when they were unable to brute force into the laptop with their own techs.

This also contradicts the statement from the FBI that they had never seen Seth Rich's laptop. Clearly they have, and they have documentation of the contents of that laptop, for some reason or another. (Remember, this is all for a supposed "robbery gone wrong.")

To add in a little speculation, the document states "emails detailed DNC XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ing with Wikileaks."

If there was no reason to link this to Seth's work at the DNC, the FBI and the DC Metro Police have one HELL of an explanation to give. I don't see any way out, now that both parties have been caught in a lie, more and more leaks will come, and one agency will turn on the other to save face. This is all going to fall in line very soon, the first rock has fallen.

Oh okay.
I thought you meant someone else because mr. lgf usually goes by Charles Johnson.
Dude's hardly far right IMO, seemed to me much more like a liberal who could only think straight when it came to Islam. But I haven't read him for years because he turned into such a fucking faggot.

What kind of Russian text is this?

Just in time for papa Trump to come home too

I NEVER GET ANY POWSI IM ALWAYS SO NICE TO THE GIRLS BUT THEY WON'T GIVE ME ANY POOOOOOWWWWWWSSSSIIIIIIIIIIII

It doesnt prove anything without authentication / confirmation of actual existence

It's a juicy rumor with an image file right now and nothing more. Doesn't adjust or add to the already existing fact patterns

BUMPPPPPP

There are two Chuck Johnsons who might pop up in such a story. The Little Green Footballs guy, a former Bush supporter turned liberal. And Charles "Chuck" Johnson, a right wing blogger.

this shit is cancer. literal propoganda.

Maybe it's them who should "beware of falling rocks" lol.

Fake. looks like someone typed it up on a typewriter to look all oldschool or JFK like, but failed to realise that people use computers in 2017. Only Tom Hanks still uses typewriters.

DNC

Totally fake. Nothing to see here guys. I think it's about time to get to bed. I'm really sleepy.

DWS,Hillary,Obama pick one faggot.

You do know that they still use physical documents due to hacking and potential data theft, right?

It's fake. Classification markings never say "Classified". Documents are either labeled Confidential, Secret or Top Secret.

t. intelligence community veteran

this seems fake as hell to me

No way could somebody pull a fast one on Joe Biggs. He studied under Alex Jones.

>Set[REDACTED]ich
idk, could be anybody

Assuming it's authentic, that is. Why the fuck is everything except key fucking words redacted? Wikileaks is a word that should definitely be redacted given the context. This seems like bullshit

>making the whole trump firing comet completely justifiable.
Whole shit this is exactly what I voted for this man is a fucking wizard or the time machine is really true. This is the best timeline yet.

>Might contain more files never sent to Wikileaks..
>20k missing emails proving intent?
>He had access to Clinton server.
>FBI now has access

This is the beginning of the fall of the HRC, DNC, Obama.. and everyone pushing this anti Trump garbage.

Yep, and the monkeys fly out of the butts of the reverse vampires...

The lack of redacting all of Seth Rich's name is what gives this away as 100% fake.

this seems like hang tight pedes were workings on it. Justice is coming. keep fighting.

ask yourself what the FUCK did they redact if they left in EVERYTHING we have been looking for

Joe Biggs should kill himself to make this seem authentic if he wants to salvage some credibility.

F A K E
A
K
E

Headers are labeled "CLASSIFIED CONFIDENTIAL/SECRET/TOP SECRET"

classified is used as a verb in this sense, not adjective. I'm inclined to believe its real.

ig with wikileaks not ing, XXXXX"ig"

that makes no sense

that nigger is more far left than far right

>MAKE SURE YOU REDACT LITERALLY EVERYTHING OH WAIT THERES THAT ONE PART THAT MAKES IT CLEAR HE HAD A LAPTOP AND WAS LEAKING DNC INFORMATION TO WIKILEAKS YEAH THATS FINE THAT CAN STAY IN

do you have any idea what classified means

For example. I classify you as a retard. You are a classified as a retard.

In much the same way this document is classified as secret or top secret or what have you.

This isn't what a redacted leak looks like.
It may be hard for you niggers to really understand, so let me put it to you this way.
You know how easy it is to fool or trick a dog? It's because they are about as intelligent to you, as you niggers are to us. The dog can never fool its intellectual superior.

Sup Forums is officially retarded

This shit's whiter than America

debunked bullshit

>proves

this is a fake nothing guys

its getting late, get a good fapping and a quick 15 minute nap then back to browsing interesting Sup Forums threads

Oh, here's a page entire blacked out for you stupid SERFS. Enjoy!!

... and then you scrolled down to the bottom.

The actual document is written on official DOJ/FBI letterhead, with an official case code. That's about as legitimate as i've seen so far from this investigation; and i've been lurking around since last summer. It was clearly redacted by someone who only wanted to confirm the cases existence, without revealing the details of the investigation.

To me, an honest FBI source would do this. If he is caught, and faces trial for leaking classified documents; he will have the whistleblower defense. I mean, look at that thing, it looks like someone took a black highlighter to the entire page. The ONLY knowledge one can gain from it, is that the FBI has seen Seth Rich's laptop, and so has the D.C. Metro PD, and it is in regards to his contact with Wikileaks.

No jury would convict someone of leaking classified intel. This clearly shows good faith and the whistleblower defense would hold strong. If he can stay alive to see that day in court.

It seems there are 400+ odd pages on this report. I'm sure we'll be seeing more pages leaked to the public soon.

>being this fucking stupid
>one shill represents all of Sup Forums
two things: you need to be 18 to be here, so you need to leave, and once you're 18 you have 2 years of lurking you have to complete before you can post.
See you in 4 or 5 years, kid. And kid, make sure you can recognize a shill before you post.That has no lurking limit. If you can't do it after 10 years of lurking, you just have to lurk more.

>What is an adjective

>FUCK IT SAYS SETH RICH IN IT, OK JUST DELETE THE MIDDLE H AND R SO IT SAYS SET ICH YEAH THATS WAY BETTER AND IT SAVES ON BLACK INK WE ARE ALMOST RUNNING OUT

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973STATE063955_b.html
What are the other classications? if what you're asserting is true.

lmao so when can we expect this on the front page of the donald?

Underrated. Convinced by this explanation

So it looks like whoever was in charge of this memo, had the foresight to NOT black out the relevant info.

So who is his boss that told him to BLACK OUT all that info?

>classi[redacted]
>july 15 201[redacted]
>Set[redacted]ich
These redactions make zero sense. This is fake as fuck. It also came from Infowars which is a well known fake news website.

lebump bu bu bu bump

This is the_donald tier shit.

Fuck off you Ladyboi FAGGOT

Those are the only 3, besides Unclassified. Everything else is covered under caveats.

Some reporter with a verified twitter sent it out, Biggs or something. It was a FOIA request. It's legit

Check the footer.

hisshiss hiss hiss hiss hisss

this. bigger happening soon.

Why would this memo be CLASSIFIED if he was just some "DNC Lackey" that died from a "robbery" attempt?

Thai out of nowhere to get two cents.

Wasn't a laptop what wasserman Schultz was threatening the dc police chief about?

I'm glad you guys took a photo of a typewritten memo and then used windows paint to black out the offending parts. True patriots.

He isn't disinfo. Am I saying it's legit? No. If it's fake, he doesn't know. He asked for help authenticating. Joe Biggs

Shit, it's almost like a guy on Sup Forums wrote that memo, it fits the narrative so well!

Convinced

huge if true

So as not to identify the specific code word associated with it's collection/source.

I like this Joe better than most. May we all wake up tomorrow to 30 happenng threads proclaiming it's real

Lol, good point

It sure looks legitimate.

why was seth rich redacted to set ich?

His name was Set Ich

damn who dat

To fool the_donald.

(((404)))

lel

Amen.

About ten minutes before you posted that. Stickied no less.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6dsq4w/joe_biggs_just_dumped_fbi_documents_on_twitter/

I'd like to study under Alex Jones, she's well fit. Didn't know that The One Show is popular in America too.