Why are white nationalists so strange looking?

Why are white nationalists so strange looking?

They aren't.

woah is this real..?

i guess all nationalists are troglodytes after all...

looks like the ideal aryan

Here's not even lactating try harder OP

Any white nationalists you read about are trying to make white nationalists look bad.

...are you fucking retarded dude? Yeah that's real. I mean who hasn't seen humans that look like that walking around daily?

>so assblasted that you have to photoshop someone and make fun of their looks
Lol what did he say to get you so worked up? I'm not a fan but I'm not sitting home in my free time maticulously photoshopping him into a troll either lmao

looks like the typical white boy to me

They dont.And dont post selfies bolchevik.They are really really ugly.

Yeah and the nigger Fred flintstone pic looks like a typical black dude too. Just typical thangs!

Holy shit it was Humpty Dumpty all the time

looks like the swedish prime minister

YOU AUSSIE FAGGOTS MAKE THAT DAMN THEME SONG START IN MY HEAD EVERY TIME WITH THIS SHIT TIER MEME AND I HATE IT SO MUCH

Because white nationalism is retarded, there is no such thing as a white nation. Fucking Americans, ruining the English language.

I have a picture with Merkel, guess I love refugees now.

We arent

do you want sum fuc?

>t. 5'7''

>British
>literally generations of malnourished inbreeding in gene code
>not funny looking
>selfie covers entire face and chest
Honey...

t.chav

You have to go back.

>Hi im autistic inbred bong

>flags
Sorry I only take white dick

stop larping.
we both know you are black or arab..

AYYY

Looks like Mr. Potatohead.

I knew he was a bad egg

Autists please measure the length of his phone and copy and paste it multiple times to find out his height.

>Calvin ((((((((((Klein))))))))))
>white nationalist

why are you eyes going there, you Fruit of the Loom?

THEIRS ESTROGENS IN THE WATER!!
THE FISH ARE TURNIN GAY!

Lol. True.

why is it 1.35 MB? Have you encripted CP in that image or a copy of Mein Kampf?

Inbreeding

you look tiny as fuck. i could probably beat you up at age 15.

Wtf i love nigs now

Why do asian "mles" have such tiny dicks?

You need to tidy your room lad

Its frogs you basement dwelling fuck.

He should let his hair grow again.
I bet he was hurt when Colbert called him a "villain from a young adult novel".

Clean up your room you filthy non-white shit.

not an argumend

B E A U T I F U L

The US is very good at tying up its population in movements that accomplish nothing except tiring out its young political types.

>Occupy walls tree
>Black lice matter
>All right

And no new political parties ever get elected. It's always the same two.

>huge forehead

>Gay haircut
>feminine facial features
>Gyno
>ideal aryan

>skinny boy

>being a literal faggot

skinny faggot I would smash your face in

Can you please stop spamming photoshopped images of Richard Spencher LITERALLY EVERY DAY and then attack those photoshopped images?

Seriously i mean i dont even agree with him on many things but this shilling is just pathetic really

show me your feet white boy

Still he looks weird.

Yeah right not like you guys who totally freed NI...
Oh no wait you didn't maybe America is so useless because of their high percentage of Ethnic Irish living there?
Fuck off you ginge subhuman Irish potato sucking river dancing nigger I hate you more than muslims and can't wait to see your women mass raped like they deserve you celtic dog.

Why are OPs such faggots?
Are you frightened? I can see it in your text, and if I was in person, I'd hear it in your voice, and girly body language, because you know it in your bones.

The real reason why KKK wears those long hoodies.

go back to leftypol

given what I've seen from various free speech rallies and the HWNDU cams, y'all are some weird looking motherfuckers.

cause theyre retards

dicky are you ok?

She is the pinnacle of ugly-hot and Richie gets to slam it on the reg

God damn she looks like such a dirty girl

Do you think blare has a feminine penis or a beefer?

Do you think they George H.W. Bush AIDS conspiracy shit against niggers was true? I didn't like him at all but I do hope it is true. Too bad niggers shit out kids too quickly for it to be effective.

>those pecs
>thicc waist
>broad shoulders

what an alpha

How can you even open your mouth about useless nations? We should have done the right thing a long time ago and finished the lot of you, you've never done anything useful apart from fertilizing the soil with your dead Mick corpses, sit down, know your place in the world and close that mouth of yours paddy.
Real world powers will make moves while you shout at the top of your Irish lungs about how you're worth something.

>Any white nationalists you read about are trying to make white nationalists look bad.
Yeah nowadays EVERYONE is an evil white nazi even based niggers aware of the kike.

>Is Russian
Leave Europe to the aryans and go back to Asia

Damn, Richard Spencer looks like THAT?

Can't believe I used to follow this troglodyke on twitter.

I betcha the white bible would be banned on amazon/purse. Just like any anti-israel shit is.

It's the low IQ

It's because of cherry-picking of course

You didn't photoshop that
'Cos you didndunuffin

Leave Sup Forums and stop appropriating white culture by speaking our languages and using our internet.

>English
>White

I am LMAOing at your life, kiddo.

Keep "LMAOing" you can thank the UK later on for inventing your country son, now take out the rubbish or I'll give you the belt.
And stop hanging out with those black kids!

pretty sure Americans invented the UK.

We made you and we will destroy you on your day of reckoning.

>kike underwear

like pottery

You must be proud of those mighty whiteys little fella.
I did one the other week when my BRAND NEW FERRARI arrived, but hey - underpants. Who could possibly belittle that.?
Hang yourself inside the same wardrobe and have the coroner post us a pic.

do brits actually call them mighty whiteys?

they're whitey tighties.

Your hubris will be the end of you and yours, do not turn away from the continent son, embrace your destiny as a member of the anglo family and rule the world with us behind you or perish, drowned in a black sea.

I'm not anglo, I'm Irish.

FACT: The Irish are the most powerful race in the world.

Because they are photoshop-entities?

that R looks like an abstract merchant

Ireland is a member of our family too and you know it god damn you, the Irish can't do it alone we need you and you need us.
I'm one quarter potato myself.

>quater potato
>white

LMAO

The guy in your picture . is a antifa gay guy . i saw him in newspaper. Fuck the ugly antifa shit. Antifa the real fachisten

I'm confused now so you are saying you identify as a non white being Irish yourself?

It's very logical. Only the most rejected and avoided person would dedicate their time on this earth being autisticly attached and addicted to race. Naturally, nationalism will always be a beta ideology.

Look at Jimmie Åkesson, you can see in his face the right hooks he recieved in school.

It's the tits.

of course I'm not white. I'm American.

Nice muscles bro

You're right. Leftists are the real alphas.

No some of us are big strong men... I promise.

You can always see the shame and tragedy in a nationalists eyes. This is Per Öberg, the leader of sweden most pathetic "organisation" The nordic resistance force, which kind of sound like a wow guild. Truly pathetic.

Ironic coming from a pole.