Why is it ok for a woman to hit a man, but not otherwise?

Why is it ok for a woman to hit a man, but not otherwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hGsc5_WYchA
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7qLwVL7CA
persecutes.com/pregnant-woman-repeatedly-hits-stomach-hammer-preform-self-abortion-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dead serious no one cares if a black guy beats up a black girl. See how many fucks black people care about like chris brown or something? Its only white people who care

>woman
>posts monkey
Female hate thread? Female hate thread.

Weak arms and weak minds. There would be none left if we locked them up for being cunts.

bump
its an interesting topic

It's literally the opposite way around.

I'm glad she finally got BTFO

because when your typical frail white woman hits your average non numale man, it doesn't hurt in the slightest. Those sheboons can put up a fight though

Same. I read somewhere that the guy was hopped up on drugs or something and that's why she was slapping him around. Kind of a "what the fuck were you thinking?" sort of thing but still, she shouldn't have been hitting him.

Holy shit show this to liberals call the presses
These apes are fuckin apes

youtu.be/hGsc5_WYchA

Nope, here's a nig beating a bunch op nigzesses with a pipe

I thought he looked unstable so that makes sense.

#NoHate

>black "people" in their natural habititat

i dont know about america but thats sure not the case in germany

Where is this? Do these people have no shame?

Not sure this was a good idea by the biker. Probably costed both.

Idk man but do you really want to act like niggers?

good

I saw sometimes how women hit men in the face and people around them always freak out when the men do the same.

did he rip her panty or she was just not wearing one ?

lol why do nigger bitches always get naked when they fight hahaha

If a man were allowed to rape his wife there would be no divorces.
Grabbing your wife and shagging her whether she wants it or not puts the guy in the dominant position, and the woman is naturally attracted to a dominant guy. So she is happy, and he gets to fuck her whenever he wants and realise his domination, so he is happy.

Of course I'm not saying he should be a woman beater or abuse her in other ways.

Because of the law this is no longer acceptable in society and the family falls apart. The woman is left with a limp-wristed faggot who she will take to court if he tries anything even remotely rough.

If you need to beat your women in private, use a sack of California oranges so it won't leave bruises.

He's just joking. If you're white in the US and you hit a bitch you're fucked.

niggers getting naked when they fight

are they gonna fuck and transmit aids?

I present to you your typical United States black. I honestly envy the Australian abo problem compared to this shit.

There's countless vids like the OP that happen on public transport...

What I've always wondered though is how a situation like that would be handled on a plane

Have you ever seen a Nat Geo documentary where they tribeswomen wear underwear? At best they wear those grass skirts.

if you ever wondered why we arent interested in public transportation this video is a perfect example of why

I am leaving this board.

Online, my name is 'Marshal Wilson'. In real-life, I am a mixed-race Incan/Colonial man in his early fifties. I am a helicopter pilot and former Infantryman who has served six tours in Paraguay and the former Malvinas.

I have been supporting Sup Forums from the day I joined this community. Through EVERY difficulty, I have stood by the board; determined to do my best for "The West"; the thing I like most on this site.

But just now, I entered into what could euphemistically be called an 'argument' where many - well, all - of the posters not only freely engaged in racist talk but ferociously defended their racist comments. And NO-ONE took the opposing side.

I'm sorry, but I CANNOT stand beside anyone who freely admits and supports racism. I CANNOT support anyone who defends their right to make Jew jokes, black jokes, and ESPECIALLY woman jokes.

I WILL NOT stand with this site so long as this type of racism is freely stated and any argument is simply dismissed.

I will join another community - one who is at war with this one. I love the site, I love the history of the the boards, but I will NOT stand by when racism is so freely expressed.

Sorry lads - I don't want to join another site but wodrs have power, and your words injured me deeply. What hurt worse was your utter disregard for my protests.

I bet that after 1st punch she was like "UUUUuuuuUUGHHHH HOW DARE YOU??!?"

kek that looks like europe

Because you live in a gynocentric society where women are treated like princesses.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Yeah its a fucked double standard for sure, at least when it's after the woman has hit the man. It's tough though because stoicism is inherently masculine, women are so fragile and weak, and frankly they don't do much damage.

I'd say generally no one would care you a man is pushing/slapping a woman away who is attacking him. For him to instigate the physical side of it is wrong though.

I mean, if a guy does that he's really just acting like a woman anyway.

Black people can't afford plane tickets, so this shit doesn't happen.

If you want to understand female nature more in-depth I recommend a book titled "The Manipulated Man." The thesis of the book is that women manipulate and exploit men through their sympathy. Women's minds begin to stagnate around puberty when they realize they can have power over men with their body and thus don't have to work in the conventional sense. By being "weak" and "stupid," they can milk men's sympathies for time, energy, resources, etc. Ultimately, what's happened in the West is that women have gained too much power so you end up seeing that type of double standard. Read the book and you'll learn to read between the lines. Women really are useless holes for sensual pleasure.

Lol fucking nigger, let the sub human dregs fight, who cares

That's why you don't marry them unless they golden waifu, because then worst case scenario you go to court for domestic charges, and not alimony + child support.

>how can she slap.

based

I'd say it happens long before puberty. Anyone who grew up with a younger sister knows that they learn very quickly to cry at the drop of the hat to get what they want or to get you in to trouble.

Why did they start stripping? Was it rape?

>are they going to fuck?

They already are fucking.

lol bye? KYS kike lover

>I'd say generally no one would care you a man is pushing/slapping a woman away who is attacking him
People care. If you're a man, you're just supposed to take hits from a woman until she tires herself out or the police come, by typical society standards/expectations.

>GavinMcinnesshowswhentopunchawoman.jpg

Thanks for the pasta it's a good one

Nice body desu.

Probably a noble Czech lady.

Even if the police come by, the man is the one who is going to be taken away as the woman broke her nail while scratching him.

why do so many americans respond to copy pasta and bait seriously, you people are fucking embarrassing.

-that happens to a man, he learns a lesson ("maybe I shouldn't be such a faggot in public")
-that happens to a woman, she spends a lifetime mining sympathy for being a victim/survivor of abuse

wtf

I'm of the only-do-violence-on-a-woman-as-a-very-last-resort tribe, but those girls came around the counter looking for trouble and not every other man is in my tribe. They took a chance and it didn't work out for them. Tough shit.

>that gif
Did the baby survive?

Thanks for the pasta. It's a good one.

>saved

The biggest joke here is that anyone is capable of leaving Sup Forums

Only ever seen one plane fight. Some butch whore took a swing at a flight attendant while her nu male bf screeched like a child. I took the opportunity to help the flight attendant as she was hot af, while a few guus went to fight fatty mcgee and her limp wristed friend.
There was a few scuffles then thr cops came and fucked this womans shit up. Proper KOed her and dragged her out in a blink of an eye.

Got the flight attendants number and fucked her in her hotel.

Some cunt stood by the pilots door the whole time aswell i assume he had a gun.

Was that on the runway though or in the air?

If it was in the air what happened during the rest of the flight?

>snapping your bones like that

Drink more milk. Snapping bones in a non-white thing. No true whiteman snaps his bones.

>That's why you don't marry them unless they golden waifu

> women have gained too much power
Too much power compared to what?

I seem to understand and agree with your point about women "exploiting" men, but we men let that happen, because we want the hottest chick for ourselves.

And instead of using emotions and sympathy, we men just use religion and tribes to appear as superior to score the women. The more evolved men use science as a replacement for religion, but we still debate and fight each other for the same cause: women. The truth just happen to coincide better with science, but it's still not the prime motivation for our doings.

You saw that in The Grifters.

Algorithms don't lie.

It came off during the fight, you see it on the floor.

This has not been my experience. We might come from different areas though.

I'm just saying doing the minimum within a man's strength just to get an eratic woman off of you is fine. Technically, you could shoot a woman in said circumstance as she has committed assault and you could say it was self defense.

If some random cucked bystanders think you're too rough getting her off you who cares.

all time favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ7qLwVL7CA

Close. I saw it on The Griffins.

its an anglo thing, i catched a brit, an australian , and an american so far

also an warning

captcha:
road2 ario

Lmao I had to see this for myself.
Scroll down and you'll see pics of smoldering, crumpled vehicles.
Niggers are worse than life threatening, high speed car crashes according to google.. Can they be sued for this?

Assault doesn't always warrant self defense with a deadly weapon. Those random cucked bystanders could either save you from or get you sent to prison, depending on whether they tell the police you could have reasonably been in life-threatening danger.

>look at related videos
>black couple in thumbnail
>top 10 bitch slaps of all time

Kek

True, but that could also be attributed to being a spoiled brat after being showed favoritism. That favoritism in itself could be induced via female conditioning (another topic brought up in the book). My point being that sex has the strongest influence over men for obvious reasons. Any child can learn to manipulate if they're spoiled but it usually doesn't last.
I'm not sure but I doubt this one did.
Compared to how it would have been in previous centuries. I guess we could use early Rome in its Republic days as an example. That was a patriarchal society. The same could be said of Medieval Europe. The West has become more gynocentric as it has become more "civilized." I'm not arguing that men aren't responsible for a lot of it. I wasn't being resentful, just analytical.

What about self-defence with the back end of a deadly weapon?

>gets embarrassed for other people
Found the faggot.

it's fine to hit women if you're being attacked. i have zero white knight faggotry left in my system at this point. anyone who goes after me is getting whatever i can muster back. eat shit.

at 34 secs im pretty sure that chick has a dick

It would probably count as a blunt object if used in such a manner. You're much more likely to get off in that scenario, but depending on the circumstances, you could still fuck yourself if the situation is perceived as you not needing a weapon at all in order to reasonably defend yourself.

Did she died?

I was watching the old Star Trek and was laughing at how when a woman villain hit Kirk or Mccoy they would fucking slap their shit up.

I think its because 2nd wave feminism in the 60s destroyed masculinity in the west. of course, niggers are an enclave culture within western culture and still keep their women in check.

>and still keep their women in check.

I think its more to do with nigger men and women not being very different from one another.

Look don't get me wrong I know how fucked the biased court system is in favor of women, but what you need to do to get a woman away from you really shouldn't even leave a mark.

Footage of dude's punching women can be funny/satisfying but honestly I'd say it's too far.

Let's say you're in a situation as described, no one films it, and all the bystanders testify against you, if she doesn't have severe damage nothings really going to happen. Cops are especially good and reading if your telling the truth or not to. They get red piled on this shit pretty quick. They take domestic calls all the time and get attacked by women themselves. Criminal judges fall from the same tree too.

There are horror stories out there, but there is a white pill to take here in knowing it's not as bad as we would be lead to believe.

Holy shit that webm

Wtf, she looks like everybitch on tinder. Women are truly psycho.

WHAT THE FUCK

silverbacks gonna silverback

that bitch has a penis

Every girl on tinder IS identical. Even ignoring the fake profiles they all have the same interests, the same basic looks, the same ambitions.

Its really strange.

persecutes.com/pregnant-woman-repeatedly-hits-stomach-hammer-preform-self-abortion-video/

It's fucking real. Well at least that's one less welfare rat.

As we were taking off. Im pretty sure the argument was about turning off your phone's.
Fatty mcgee and limp weist wernt seen again, and i assume their baggage mysteriously got lost. The 2 guys that tried to wrestle the ham whore were getting free drinks all flight. And I got free drinks and shit all flight. Dont think anyone else got anything. Felt like a normal flight after 15 mins after the whole thing

Well good on ya mate. I'm curious to see how it would have been handled in the air though.

Can you restrain people? I'd imagine they'd have to perform an unscheduled landing somewhere to get the cops in but in the mean time do other passengers just keep them separated and under watch until then?

>t. Achmed

I hate it when people like that come into my training class.
They have the ligaments and sinew of a jellyfish.
You can tell that one false step is enough and everything will rip off.

Because 'muh equality except when it's burdens I dont want an equal responsibility for'.

>Muh right to vote!
>Oh no! I don't want to be drafted!
>Muh equality in society!
>Oh no! I don't want to exercise the self-control required not to slap and kick people in the balls when I'm irritated about something!

The worst part is, there are women who teach their daughters to take advantage of things like that.

They have skateboard classes now?

yep this. my whole life i have drank apx a litre of milk everyday, plus eaten alot of yogurt cheese ect...

I have been in 3 serious car accidents, fallen off a 2nd storey roof, came of my motorbike at 70ks per hour, and had a nigger swing a baseball bat full force into my torso and arm. through it all i have never broken a single bone

imagine the smell

No, I teach martial arts.