Which Jew does she work for now???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
youtube.com/watch?v=pQakllyniUk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off back to plebbit and take your e-celeb shit with you.

>Grab the two most random things and then squat like a slav
>Gotchoo senpai

>If there was a moment in the 2016 U.S. election that epitomized this newfound hate for the young on the right, it was Republican consultant Rick Wilson’s infamous… declaration that Trump supporters were “childless, single losers who masturbate to anime.” Guilty as charged. Well, except I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me.
What did she mean by this?

what a slutty pose!

>bleached spanish kike larping as a scandinavian right winger

Why does Sup Forums even waste time on her?

Why are alt-right girls so perfect?

>oyvey.jpg

>alt-right
>whore make-up

no

still not asking for it

>tfw you will never be cradled gently by Lauren Southern like her hedgehog

Why even live?

what do you expect from a reddit user?

I mean she probably frequents operatorchan for fucks sake.

rabbi shekelberg at blacked.com

>tfw

She likes all the stuff I like. Too bad she's a Jew.

Men can't be raped

Herself.

Basic as hell

>ITT: shills think slandering folk hero's works, can't get 50 posts in a Milo, luaren or pjw thread

Were still going to watch the vids dipshits, it's the message that counts, not the messenger.

Left or right?

That's a very poor squatting posture.

Right, although left has the better body.

She began to act like she liked all the stuff people like you like so you would accept her as one of you own. Just the eternal woman. It's sad to see so many potential future warriors fall for that scheme. If you can't see through that curtain, how can you expect to see behind even more complex one.

I bet she shoves those hedgehogs up her vag and lets them go exploring

Because you don't get any attention from women.

Brittany for the tits

(((Lauren BLACKED Southern)))

Left. Easily.She actually have tits and attractive hair. She also doesn't have Lauren's man voice and doesn't pretend to be smart and just uses the meme side of the alt right for attention. Shes not bad at it to be honest.

Left is whiter despite being a quadroon, blondes with dark eyes look terrible.

Lauren always gets the BLACKED accusation. Is this real or just a meme?

False.

Its real and shes also a jew

She's not a kike you sperg

She looks like a colombian woman trying to look whiter with bleached hair

Proof? Or link so I can research myself?

It's obviously a meme dude. Ask anyone for proof and you'll find the answer.

>She (a Dane) is not worthy of muh pure aryan blood

I think shes cute

Not sure if based?

youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI

Saw a natural blonde with brown eyes today. She was fine as fuck.

Why does she do that tongue thing?

She's not a Jew. This stupid meme needs to die.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Yeah and you'd still impregnate her.

Here's another.

My cousin has blue eyes, blonde hair. Ya better keep ya hands of her Anons.

can we make e-celeb posting bannable?

golden faggot
varg
spencer
le dangerous faggot
this whore
that other fat whore

ban op and everyone who agrees with him

I don't know if you all just don't wanna see it, but that Valenti-Guy has a fucking butterface. And those tits are plastic. Get over yourselfes, you're better than that.

Lauren's atleast cute, although virtually not tits.

Had an ex who was bottle blonde with brown eyes. At the time I joked her eyes were the colour of her soul. I wasn't wrong...

Oy vey

Bugger off ya little shit

KEK

I cant believe just 2 % of non white genes make her look so off.
Had a blonde ex with hazel eyes like these girls and she had a inferiority complex towards me because of it despite me being brunette.

"Traditional women ended because of marxism"

yes, not computerisatiom & mechanisation which opened the workplace to female workers after the agricultural era

she's as dumb as her Sup Forums fanboys

She's not saying her grandparents were Jewish you retard. The Nazis seized their trucking business for the war effort, that's why they left.

> 10% "Iberian Peninsula"

There's probably all kind of African and Arab mixed in with that.

>no checkmark

Ok faggot.

That's a dude in that picture

I wish Australia would get rangebanned already

I dont think arabs and africans are natives of iberia

The tweet is real, he is just misinterpreting it.

Implying that most european jews aren't just larping europeans due to jewyness going down the maternal gen line which isn't shown on "23JewsAndMe" which anaylises the Y (male) line.

She also worked for the kike for years before getting pussy attention due to bleach and "her" opinions.

get banned faggot

>Believes in teh holocaust
>Denies white genocide

O Y
Y

V E Y
E
Y

But how far do they go back in their DNA analysis? Obviously not just 10 years, but also probably not 10 million years.

hopefully

She wears too much makeup.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQakllyniUk

There is no reason to even watch her. Notify me when she actually gets into real danger

Women are innately retarded.
Left desu. I'll take the sloth cunt over the kike 10 times out of 10.

>switching to another argument when you get BTFO

Why can't you just stop posting at that point?

Because traditional values are only based on if you work or not...

Retard

(((Lauren Kikern))) Is a kike who believes in the holocaust and denies white genocide

Stop spreading disinfo on the internet for shekels and get a real job. Your mom is disappointed that you turned out this way.

>xD
I still haven't seen a single video from this bitch. You literal faggot retards really need to stop obsessing over anything with a vagina. It's pathetic.

>Anti semitic tweets

OY VEY GOY. Keep ignoring the fact that Lauren southern is a kike and she believes in the holocaust and denies white genocide shill

I fucked a Jewess a couple of times. It wasn't bad.

I highly recommend Sup Forumsacks pump and dump a Jewess at least once. If she shares our views even better but it really doesn't matter.

If that Lauren Southern chick is a Jew, what does it matter? She's still hot and she's still got the right idea. I'm not going to donate any money to her regardless but I am going admire that thighgap.

>being that delusional and butthurt that your fape material turns out to be just another attention whore using cosmetics and stolen opinions to act all special

There is absolutely no point in her activism besides attention whoring, be it changiung her gender or going along with the generation identity. She's there to grab some NEETs attention and that's all she's good for.

But after fapping to her those NEETs have to realize that she's only the gateway drug.

Same two finfags in every lauren thread. Hello JIDF

>the world is black and white with no grey area at all

Can someone explain what this WebM is of? This is straight from Children of Men.

>keeps repeating the same things as if from a script

I didn't know Helsinki Antifa took part in these shilling efforts too. Are you from the same group as this shill:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/

You people are on the furthest spectrum of autism in existence.
Me neither, but these retarded faggots make nonstop threads about her because she DARE make videos about stopping immigrant rafts in the mediterranean without proclaiming her undying love for Adolf Hitler.

> believes in the holocaust
>please goy come out, deny the holocaust, make me to call you a legit nazi so i can't throw all your other legit views out of the window

you are the kike user.

That's what France looks like in 2017.

Did I claim she is not an attention whore? I'm only here to counter the disinfo these retards are spreading. It's only the lying that annoys me.

Really? That's fucking terrifying.

Fair enough.

depends on how they look naked.

You're wrong though, it ended because one income no longer was enough to provide for the whole family.

I can exploit right wing weeaboos for shekels. See my pussy powah.

That is not how vag's work, that is not how hedgehogs work, that is not how any of this work

Looks like a road leading to one of those African Spanish enclaves.

KEK

>Oy vey helsinki antifa :D:DD:.

You're a fucking cringey faggot. You're in every (((Lauren))) thread.

>y-you're a leftist !!! :D:D:D
>You're not even a rightist civic nationalist pro race mixing cuck like we alt lite are :D:D
>If your right and a based black man you're all right :D:D:D

Gtfo kike

>Better hide your "power level" goy you wouldnt want to be called a racist would you?

Weak cowardly cuck

I'm an ethnonationalist not a civic nat cuck. You GTFO you are single-handedly lowering the IQ of this board.

She works for no jew.

She is fighting alongside the Identitaire movement in Europe, that is basicallly EVIL NEO-NAZIS

Anyone who shills against her is just that, a shill.

>can't come up with anything other than "kike" or "shill"
>literally a stereotype

(((Lauren BLACKED Southern)))