HUGE BOMBSHELL - SETH RICH

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/868726722606374912

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Joe Biggs just dumped FBI documents containing IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE that the FBI had possession of Seth Rich's laptop and tied it to Wikileaks. These documents also contain proof that the FBI and DOJ under Comey and Lynch and Obama were all covering up a murder of a civilian and denying any knowledge.

THIS IS BIG. POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST STORY OF OUR GENERATION. KEEP ON THIS!

Everybody prepare! Shilling will be kicked into the highest gear, the establishment will do EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO ENSURE THAT THIS STORY IS NOT SPREAD.

Anyways, don't listen to my words. I'm just a guy on the internet, you can't trust what I say. READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS YOURSELF AND MAKE AN UNBIASED JUDGEMENT. THIS IS BIG!

Bp

checked and bumped

MUH RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is so dumb I can't even believe you're talking about it LOL

Bill Clinton is a papist.

WERE GOING NUCLEAR LADS PREARE FOR A TIER 1 SHILLCON HAPPENING. FUCK THE DNC BURN IT ALL DOWN.

I already looked through it, there's not even anything new. It's nothing, don't even bother.

Day of the rope is coming libshits

Document is fake. Move on

Hgyu

BUMP.

Agid

This be dumb

Go to sleep. Now.
We don't give second warnings.

bump!

How engaged do you think the reward hotline is?

hahaahahahahahahhaha

SHILLS, SHILLS and MORE SHILL!

EVERYBODY READING THIS, DONT LISTEN TO ANYBODY IN THIS FUCKING THEAD. NOT EVEN ME. READ THE DOCUMENTS YOURSELF, THIS EVIDENCE IS LITERALLY IRREFUTABLE.

I'm getting sleepy.

Shut the fuck up nobody cares about this. There are like a billion things we should be worried about right now but a solved case like Seth Rich do not be one of them.

But i just woke up!

Is this Joe Biggs just as big a hack as Kim?

bumping for dead kikes

Yes. That's why this thread is dumb. It's stupid that we care about this. We should do better.

Fake and gay

This.

it's pretty clear that's a fake document

the FBI doesn't redact miscellaneous words like prepositions, it redacts things like names, places, and times

too many things are redacted to even understand the context in which the non-redacted words are used

>Go see his twitter
>see some edgy dude dressed as a faggot with a faggot bird
>husband

lmao not one of us

Yes. It's fake. We should be ashamed for even entertaining the idea of this being real.

guys SURELY this will be the bombshell that changes EVERYTHING

there is a 99% chance that this document was sent to Joe to smear infowars by association

eventually a reputable news organization will release info which discounts this memo either that it's a fake or the redacted info makes the document have the opposite meaning that Joe believes it has

...Which is only what an idiot would say. Which most of us are apparently. Fuck we should feel stupid.

You're posting in this thread every 10 seconds. If you are going to shill, atleast be subtle about it.

AS I SAID BEFORE. NOTHING IN THIS THREAD CAN BE TRUSTED. THIS IS NOT FAKE. THE WORD IRREFUTABLE MEANS CANNOT BE DISPROVEN.

The shills are trying to sway everybody away from this and trying to reduce the amount of readers as much as possible.

READ THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS YOURSELF

I'm sick of the credibility of Sup Forums being tarnished by fake documents like this. Seth Rich was not killed by anyone related to the DNC. It was a robbery gone awry. Why won't you just accept that?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I don't believe anything.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

shill post do not read

strong readings on the literallynothingometer

I agree. If anyone actually believes this then they're an idiot. I hate sharing a board with idiots like the people who keep spreading this false document.

seth rich is a distraction from trump russia anyway. all a big nothingburger.

>HELLO FELLOW POLLACK Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear cod

This is a brilliant shill tactic, get them to destroy their own narrative rofl, you idiots will believe anything

This is what it appears to be. We need to be figuring out ways to lie to the media to make Trump look innocent (since it does appear that Trump is indeed corroborating with Russia). We can save Trump through lies and deception, but this is not the way.

Yes! You're absolutely right. I'm not a shill, but there's no way I can prove that. Don't take mine or anybody elses word for anything. Read the documents yourself. Look at all these shills, IT'S SO FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS A BOMBSHELL BASED OFF OF THE SHILLING RIGHT NOW .

Wew lads, just read through all of this and taked with my contacts at FBI turns out this is a big juciy burger of nothing at all.
Dont fall for (((their))) trickery lads we need to get our beauty sleep if we're going to fight in the great meem war, back to bed all of you!

fuck off proxyleaf. it's a leaked redacted document. not an foia redacted doc release. there is a difference. real FOIA requests will eventually prove this is real and you will all hang for treason

Check how many posts 7h79Sphm has made ITT. Making me so sleepy
>Check how many posts 7h79Sphm has made ITT. Making me so sleepy

Fuck off with this shit. Nobody likes your dumb thread. This is nothing. Stop spreading it.

>nothingburger

It's fucking nothing, again.

The real story is Trump's collusion with Russia.

Hello all, Shekel Shillstein here. Yawnnn I'm very sleepy and tired. Better get to bed user. Mmm I love comfy beds don't you user? Might as well go to bed btw.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bump. Notice how hard the shilling gets once we are close.

Mjhgb

Potential happening, ignore the shills.

Bump

Definitely. We need to be figuring out ways to lie to the media to make Trump look innocent (since it does appear that Trump is indeed corroborating with Russia).

>implying the POTUS doesn't dictate foreign policy

You're the real shill, probably the DNC faggot responsible for putting out this bullshit. How can you even sleep at night?

Non-Americans sure do love to talk about shit that's happening in my country.

This isn't a happening. I'm 32 years old trust me I know a happening when there is one. This isn't one.

What should we spread instead? Maybe coffee recommendations?

Because I could use a pick-me-up right now

I guess this just confirms it - the Trump - Russia narrative is a fabrication of the DNC to both hurt DJT and distract from their own horrible crimes.

Bump

This is most likely correct. OP is a scumbag either way. I can handle lying and manipulation, that's all we're (Sup Forums I mean) good at, we can't have a victory without having to lie, but lying about the death of an innocent man is a step too far for me and it should be for the rest of us.

People believe this? Nu pol is fucking terrible. One more year this place will just be reddit

why is the h and R from Seth Rich's name redacted?

>32

What age does one have to be to detect a sleep enduring fake drumph thread?

bump. thread is getting shilled to death

Russia is probably real unfortunately. I wish Trump would've gotten into power honestly so none of this would've happened. Lying about Seth Rich is a step too far though.

No, the Republicans will never stoop to the levels of your employers you fucking shill.

Thanks for that helpful friend, glad I didn't waste my time.
>pfft.

IH.

Nope. People are just waking up to your bullshit.

Except that no one does. I've checked all the threads everyone is picking it apart and calling it fake

Anybody not a shill in this thread?

They have reached a new low, attempts at reverse psychology

OP is the only shill. He's trying to make us look bad (which yes, we are kind of evil, we lie and manipulate to gain victories, but that's beside the point).

Guys, it might be fake

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO BIG! Just as big as the huge bombshell Kim Dotcom gave us last week. And the one Hannity gave us. Oh wait those were nothing burgers. You guys are cute believing this shit.

They're all right.

K.... keep me posted

>actually wasting your time on this when your not even American

cuck

>people are literally falling for this

>one post from this id

this is a nothingburger. please delete your thread.

See. This is proof that the document is fake. Now back to focusing on what really matters.

All the posts you've made ITT

You are
-'one of us'

-32yo

-against sleep inducing threads such as these

Given that you're one of us but also you hate this website, what suggestions do you have?

Maybe an anime suggestion?

it MIGHT be fake?

>we lie
>we
Get out shill

You're retarded as fuck and should be late term aborted.

Russia narrative is finished if confirmed real.

Wow, it's almost as if you're getting paid per post :^)

I don't watch anime. I love Sup Forums though. I've been browsing it since forever.

Bumping for Seth