SETH RICH INFORMATION

Let's talk about Seth Rich.

BROADCASTIFY:

* General link to archives: broadcastify.com/archives/feed/2455

DC POLICE:

* Tweet about Seth Rich shooting: archive.is/JyMmY

FBI'S GUN ROBBERY:

* Bamboozled and lose a secured gun lock box, including a Glock-22 handgun: i.magaimg.net/img/mtf.png

LISA KOUNTOUPES:

* Connection to Jack Sava: i.magaimg.net/img/mk1.png
* LinkedIn jobs: i.magaimg.net/img/mjs.png
* Twitter #1: archive.is/mVUCa
* Twitter #2: archive.is/9Owk8
* Twitter #3: archive.is/ZSFol
* Horton's Kids 2017 Charity: hortonskids.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/2017-Sponsorship-Packet.pdf (Lindsey Graham, Chuck Grassley, Kelly Ayotte, Marco Rubio, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Chuck Schumer are also involved in this)

JOHN PODESTA:

* 2012 Tea Party suggests John Podesta left AMProg to lead Occupy Wall Street: archive.is/MsG7V
* Jack Tapper posts a Podesta e-mail where Podesta calls him a dick: archive.is/A7TNV

JACK SAVA:

* The Washington Post #1: archive.is/6896h "Gun deaths, violent crime overall are down in District and U.S. but reasons are elusive."
* Connection to Lisa Kountoupes: archive.is/vzAed

Other urls found in this thread:

i.magaimg.net/img/mtg.png
archive.is/rdMYg
archive.is/789Hq
archive.is/usukS
archive.is/jZ8uF
archive.is/Z23J2
archive.is/ddDpp
archive.is/VzGCU
archive.is/Dns52
archive.is/0CKpE
archive.is/vtnSt
archive.is/5Rlne
archive.is/HflNd
archive.is/Fc7qh
archive.is/PHoux
archive.is/hAib0
archive.is/xwWqL
archive.is/OBcxE
archive.is/Uztpj
archive.is/c1CFA
archive.is/JsQlC
archive.is/Mslz4
archive.is/r2keb
archive.is/rJA9P
i.magaimg.net/img/mud.png
i.magaimg.net/img/mul.jpg
archive.is/YWTwY
archive.is/RgdeE
archive.is/OO0uo
archive.is/bgxJD
archive.is/9IPdq
archive.is/dSEd8
archive.is/AH6Rb
archive.is/aL3nt
i.magaimg.net/img/mv1.png
archive.is/qpYxS
archive.is/iOCoF
archive.is/b1CiJ
archive.is/WSXG0
archive.is/CadgL
archive.is/QuvPd
i.magaimg.net/img/mxv.png
archive.is/4v5jj
archive.is/V2EXZ
archive.is/zXoSP
i.magaimg.net/img/mxw.png
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein#.22Conspiracy_Theories.22_and_government_infiltration
yelp.com/biz/capitol-technologies-services-washington
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/581217/Capitol-Technical-Services-Corporation
i.magaimg.net/img/mz7.png
twitter.com/search?l=&q=from:MedStarWHC since:2016-06-28 until:2016-07-18&src=typd
archive.is/iKp6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SEIU (IN GENERAL):

* Archive links from previous Sup Forums thread: i.magaimg.net/img/mtg.png
* Donna Brazile speaks at SEIU in 2012: archive.is/rdMYg
* Donna Brazile joins SEIU on December 9, 2015: archive.is/789Hq
* They have no problem using Media Matters images to take a shot at Fox News while bigging up CNN and MSNBC: archive.is/usukS
* Media Matters Employees Are Now Publicly Attacking Their Bosses: archive.is/jZ8uF
* Media Matters statement on unionisation released on the SEIU website: archive.is/Z23J2
* Media Matters votes to unionise and joins SEIU: archive.is/ddDpp
* SEIU caught to have paid protestors at WWII Memorial: archive.is/VzGCU
* Anderson Cooper wearing a purple SEIU tie at CNN debate: archive.is/Dns52
* An interesting photograph from 1980 of Gus Bevona (former President of SEIU Local 32BJ): archive.is/0CKpE
* John Podesta tweets pride that Hillary Clinton gained the endorsement of SEIU: archive.is/vtnSt

SEIU 32BJ:

* Moves money around different counties: archive.is/5Rlne
* Protests against the DNC: archive.is/HflNd
* Connections between Donna Brazile and Brandon Davis, who was former SEIU: archive.is/Fc7qh
* Endorsement of Mayor Bowser: archive.is/PHoux
* They love Mayor Bowser's policies on Sanctuary Cities: archive.is/hAib0
* Endorsement of Bill de Blasio: archive.is/xwWqL

SETH RICH:

* DC Police spokesman Aquita Brown states that he was 'transported to a local hospital where he later died': archive.is/OBcxE
* Bloomingdale blog: archive.is/Uztpj
* Twitter user with Panda profile picture talks with Joe Gersen about the incident when it happens: archive.is/c1CFA
* Twitter user strikes again with Panda connections: archive.is/JsQlC
* Funeral arrangements: archive.is/Mslz4
* Rare Seth Rich pictures and information: archive.is/r2keb
* THIS COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT: "Officers are looking through video from the area.": archive.is/rJA9P
* Seth Rich was at the United States Election Assistance Commission - Election Data Summit - How Good Data Can Help Elections Run Better, which was held at the American University, School of Public Affairs, 4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC, 20016, Wednesday, August 12, 2015.

SETH RICH'S FAMILY:

* Mother holds a panda during an interview: i.magaimg.net/img/mud.png
* Mother holds a panda during an ABC News interview: i.magaimg.net/img/mul.jpg
* THIS COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT: Joel Rich: "I got a call from the Washington Post 15 minutes after it was posted, it went through my mind, what is happening and how do I process this," said Joel: archive.is/YWTwY

SETH RICH'S FRIENDS:

* THIS COULD BE VERY IMPORTANT: Seth Rich's friends apparently have an interview on KETV: archive.is/RgdeE
* Follow up on KETV, interview with friends, rare Seth Rich included: archive.is/OO0uo
* Camp Ramah in Wisconsin remembers Seth Rich: archive.is/bgxJD
* Mother of one of Seth Rich's DC friends comments on an article: archive.is/9IPdq
* Matthew Reznicek knew him from Creighton: archive.is/dSEd8
* Ruth Igielnik knew him as a friend and former co-worker: archive.is/AH6Rb
* Henry J. Bernstein may have known him: archive.is/aL3nt
* Nebraska Dems / The NDP knew him: i.magaimg.net/img/mv1.png
* Van Applegate's sister was friends with him: archive.is/qpYxS
* Matea Gold said Seth worked at the DNC for two years as Director of Voter Expansion Data: archive.is/iOCoF
* Quotes from friends and co-workers: archive.is/b1CiJ
* Somebody knew somebody who was friends with Seth: archive.is/WSXG0
* Neal Carter knew him and hates the 'conspiracy theories': archive.is/CadgL

BERNIE SANDERS:

* Lost his Secret Service protection after bending the knee to Hillary Clinton: archive.is/QuvPd

WITNESSES:

* Arielle Kane confronted the DC Police: i.magaimg.net/img/mxv.png
* DCBelleonWheels heard the shots: archive.is/4v5jj

APOLLO ALLIANCE:

* Apollo Alliance, revealing connections to Van Jones: archive.is/V2EXZ
* John Podesta is on the board: archive.is/zXoSP
* Not only John Podesta but Ellen Pao?: i.magaimg.net/img/mxw.png

bump

bump

bump

:o
What was Seth rich doing in St. Paul?
I live a mile from where this pic was taken :>

Probably just chilling, there are a few rare Seth pictures in the information I've provided.

bump

Nothing substantial. Big nothingburger. Made up to distract from trump russia. Go out and get a job.

bump

Nobody cares about seth rich, stop spamming the board with this gay shit

There's no there there

Bump for Justice

bump

ALL NONSHILLS READ

and

bumping

It's their last resort. They'll all lose their jobs soon, their bosses will lose their heads

bump bump bump

Bump

IGNORE THE FBI DOCUMENT. BUMP.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/868805104429826053

bump nation

Cass Sunstein - Conspiracy theories and `cognitive infiltration` by government agencies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein#.22Conspiracy_Theories.22_and_government_infiltration

How's that pizza gate going

ask David Brock's Dr. I heard he told him to quit fucking kids for a few months until his heart can take it.

Hey Democratic and Liberal political activists, I dare you to dress like Seth Rich (Patriotic USA Gear). I double dog dare you.

brap bump

bump

bump me amadeus

Politicizing the death of an innocent man is cringeworthy.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Hey it's you again

Not trying to find the murderers of an innocent man is immoral.

bump mate,
cheers seen a lot of shills today mate

looks like this guys back too!

They're all over this thread. But they also act as a bump, so I'm fine with it.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

I literally have one post in this entire thread (now two), what exactly are you talking about?

bump.

Bump

just a little bump

bump

>Politicizing the death of an innocent man
I keep hearing that
How has anyone other than MSM politicized it though
I think everyone here would still want to look into it all of this was withing the republican party

bump me up before you go go

bumpity

bump for justice

This might sound shillish but I feel like people are making this more intricate than it actually is.

Usually the more simple explanations are the correct ones. I have a hard time believing the entire city was involved in shutting this one guy up. Most likely it was a few people in the DNC who had mafia connections hired some thugs to take him out. It's clear that it WAS a botched job, as he survived long enough to get to the hospital and was most likely finished off by either mobsters in cop uniforms or corrupt cops.

As for the others, they are probably conditioned to look the other way when some weird shit like that goes down for the sake of their job and their safety.

The thing that strike me is this: it was not a well executed plan. It was a botch job that they are basically throwing PR money at and hoping it goes away, and it's not.

What we need to focus on is finding out WHO gave the order. Follow the money. Some exchange of money has to occur for something like this to go down. It might not occur until later, or it might have already occured. Remember that high class criminals often use modern art to pay for stuff like this.

Yeah, apparently Jennifer Palmieri and Robby Mook had an exchange of money with SEIU. The truth is out there. But I cannot find it, even with my research.

I just hope some of my information proves useful.

I will be archiving this thread once it closes so that I can transfer it easier.

I think we should request the body gets dug up and confirm the gunshot wound location.

In a good casket his body is only moderatley decomposed.

Dig up the body! Dig up the body!

Bump

PLEASE GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND HELP ME!!!!!

This fabricated document has been debunked by many, but most of all by your favorite site WIKILEAKS. You know, that site on which you have spent day, weeks, maybe months browsing, to find out something substantial? Well, they just confirmed that it turns out that it's all a big fat juicy nothingburger. You can safely go to sleep now that this has been debunked. And uuuhhh guys did you ever see a legit fbi document? This looks nothing like it, no agency in this world blanks it pages like this. It's fake. This all seems like some sort of psy-op to distract pol from trump-russia.

Bump for Seth

Not a shill, but there has been a lot of talk that Seth Rich had a heroin addiction. This would make the whole story plausible. he went to meet his drug dealer, something went wrong, and he was shot.

Lot of shills in this thread.

Bump mfkers

Word for word from another thread, try harder jew bitch.

What is that Crowdsource the Truth/News site that George Webb keeps mentioning in his videos? Is it a Facebook group or something?

No idea unfortunately, I keep meaning to watch George Webb though.

FAKE NEWS!!!

so Marty Shkreli posts $100k reward for info on Seth Rich murder and Twitter immediately suspends his account
>that seems fair

>psy-op to distract pol from trump-russia.
a psyop by whom?
distracting pol accomplishes what, exactly?
is the cia nsa fbi waiting for pol's help to figure out how russia gave trump 2scoops?

This has as much legitimacy as pizza gate... None!

We still don't know if Wikileaks is compromised or not yet.

Considering that they have nabbed one DNC pedo recently, it's going allright. More to come.

Maybe this company is caring for the servers at DC General?

Capitol Technology Services

>Same address as DC General
yelp.com/biz/capitol-technologies-services-washington

Government of the District of Columbia Certified Local, Small, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
Woman-Owned, Small Business
Fully bonded, licensed and insured construction, renovation and facilities O&M service provider
Proven solutions provider for more than 10 years, successfully completing more than 70 separate contracts with commercial, local, state and Federal Government clients.

INTERESTING..for a woman owned small business

CTSI provides supervision, labor and material to provide 24 hour per day, 365 days per year facilities operations and maintenance services to NASA Goddard Space Flight Center. CTSI’s team provides total Facility O&M of 3.5 M Sq. Ft. of occupied and operational research, satellite production, and control facilities located on over 1,250 acres of land. Critical O&M Services provided include all facets of:...

CTSI maintains its reputation of a customer-oriented, quality-driven company. CTSI continues to receive "Outstanding Performance" evaluations on its government projects, as evidenced by a recent nomination by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – Baltimore District for the Small Business of the Year Award. CTSI enjoys 95% repeat customer rate. CTSI's recent customer base includes:

Army Corps of Engineers
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Department of Agriculture
Department of State

Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Department of Veterans Affairs HQ
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Social Security Administration

Gov contracter info
government-contractors.insidegov.com/l/581217/Capitol-Technical-Services-Corporation

Department of Defense and NASA

nepotism

hillary clinton
bill clinton

huma abedin
anthony wiener

debbie wasserman schultz
steve schultz

these people are a family-like mafia with deep, powerful ties across all of the industries and leading government positions that run the country

Designations
Small Business
8(a) Firm
Women Owned Business
Small Disadvantaged Business
Asian-Pacific American Owned Business
Emerging Small Business
Minority Owned Business
Self-Certified Small Disadvantaged Business

The shills are en masse, have a bump for justice

kind of like the mafia???

yeah but normalized as the government and media in addition to the crime and other degeneracy

If it's not real , what the fuck do you care? Why waste your time ? Shills abound.

bump

Have we gotten into SRs onedrive or googlecloud or any possible backups?

bumperooni

MedStar's twitter goes dark from July 7 - July 11.

i.magaimg.net/img/mz7.png

twitter.com/search?l=&q=from:MedStarWHC since:2016-06-28 until:2016-07-18&src=typd

Really warms up the cooker.

What document? Wikileaks reference tweet got deleted.

Bump

bomp

bimp

archive.is/iKp6A

bump, ty to those who contribute

Don't fall for cake CIA nigger docs

I am a literal faggot.

I haven't been following Seth Rich stuff. Any way for me to catch up?

if only there were some resource where someone would compile recent information about it

Bump

That would be nice.
So would a thread that's not flooded with pizzagate references with no relation whatsoever.

bump

Kim Dotcom's statement

the only way to prove those rumors true or false is if they release his toxicology report. was a toxicology test performed?

Checked

CrowdStrike. The tech company that ran forensics on the dnc and determined it was Russians.

Coincidentally, they're paid by the dnc and they're the only ones that have inspected the server

Bonus: IIRC, CrowdStrike is also tied to the Awan brothers, who are members of the Paki Special Forces and Paki ISI (intelligence agency)

Oh boy. There was a pedo in government, this must confirm everything.

Are all of his pictures available online from one event or did he make a habit of going about his business with US flag themed attire?

shill. Bump