CNN is literally pushing cuck culture now

CNN is literally pushing cuck culture now.

Beta uprising when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner#Biography
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ian_Kerner&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
jettandjahn.com/2013/04/cosmopolitan-magazine-how-modern-feminism-controls-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bottom line buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner#Biography

Friendly reminder that normal people are still normal, no matter how hard media pushes this kind of shit. All my female friends are normal, in their early to mid twenties, and they all have/want normal relationships and want to get married. I've seldom met a person that even entertains the thought of polygamy/cuckolding, and the ones that have are single/unattractive.

Humans are at best semi-monogamous
majority of people don't have the monogamy gene in them so it's impossible genetically to stay loyal.

this shit doesn't even make sense. polygamy will happen but it'll be multiple women all desperate for a chad. there's no way lots of beta men will go for the same women. women always are hypergamous so they want to marry a 8 when they're a 4. in what world do two 7 and 8 decide to hook up with a 5? these animals won't even be able to marry a single person let alone have multiple partner

EVERYONE BELONGS TO EVERYONE ELSE COMRADE

What a (((suprise)))

Except they could marry 5 cucks for neetbucks and still fuck chads on the side

All developed societies who achieved anything resembling a civilization are monogamous.

This. Also, as a woman, I feel like my duty as a mother is to provide the best caretaker, best provider and best genes for my children, and it's usually impossible to find it all in one place.

Most men who are manly and providers of the good genes are not caring enough, and most of those who are caring are not manly enough.

they couldn't. remember there's 50% of them but only like 25% of beta cuckolds who will be willing to that shit. there isn't enough loser retards to pass around for all of them.

they're going to be cat ladies. take a glance at Sup Forums to measure how much men hate these stupid sluts. marriage is down by like 80%.the internet means this information is spreading and men won't be cucked like that. these people are insane and just doubling down on their insanity.

all these women will hit the wall and never marry anybody getting lonely and then kill themselves

SARAJEVO
A
R
A
J
E
V
O

BELGRADE
E
L
G
R
A
D
E

Yup. Polygyny is the natural state of humanity. Historically, only 40-60% of males reproduced while pretty much 100% of females did.
Once polygamy becomes accepted, women share the alphas and large fraction of betas are single. No way around it.
VR/robo waifus will become a necessity to keep the betas pacified.

>muh genes
just like those obese cunts and their 'genetics'. Nothing to do with the fact that they can't put the fucking fork down, its the genes. Fuck off

>Have fiancee
>Be in open relationship
>I've fuck 4 other women
>She's fuck 2 other dudes
>Neither of us give a shit. We're objectively better people (income, education, etc) than the people we sleep with.

What's the problem?

>Inb4 muh cuck
I could easily find a new partner. I'm not remotely threatened by those other guys.

She cucked you into an open relationshit and youre not even married yet, lmao. No self respecting person would concede to an open relationship. She wants to fuck people other than you and you're a self deprecating loser who gets off on her fucking other people.

M A R R Y M E
A
R
R
Y

M
E

It's not cuckolding if you're fucking other women

t. guy with gf who ideally would want an open relationship but knows said gf would not be okay with this so resorts to simply cheating on gf

>objectively better people
Nah you're all degenerates.

Well that sounds like a lot of projection. I simply don't care as long as she's honest with me. She's told me all sorts of private fucked up things about the guys she was involved with. If anything, i like it when she treats other men like garbage.
Given her career path, she sometimes leaves the country for a few months. Everyone gets lonely after a while, so why not?

reminds you of a certain culturally enriching religion doesn't it

the muslim's idea of polygamy is a man having a harem and the bitches fight amongst themselves over who gets to please Master's cock tonight. Oh yeah, women also don't have any rights.

the jew's idea of open marriage is a women having a harem and some beta cuck is the one slaving away to enable her lifestyle in exchange for maybe letting him lick Tyrone and Mohammed's cum out of her crevice. Oh yeah, cuckboi doesn't have any rights either.

>objectively better people (income, education,
Imagine being this much of a shallow soulless consumerist.

a living meme

that's right goy abandon the family structure

It's pretty nice. It's the American way

I looked up Ian Kerner, you'll never guess what I found.

Jesus, how fat are you?

>CNN

Ian kerner

Somebody needs to make an example out of these pathetic retards who want to undermine all our families

as a muslim I fully support polygamous family.
It worked for my grandpa family, so why not?

what can you do ?

The entire world is fucking insane

being monogamous is for the poor

Date a trap, loyal more than any woman

I genuinely hope that one day you get to fall in love with someone.

The goal is to sell this shit to "open-minded" normies on the internet and get it to be normal for them and then it will spread

Do you think grampa's marriages would have worked if each of his wives had multiple husbands of their own?

Every fucking time... nice digits

You need an environment with a high death rate for young men (like a continuous war with high casualty numbers, or infanticide of male babies/fetuses) to sustain a society like this in the long term.
Unless you can alter your genetic code to produce a higher number of women than men.
Disgruntled single young men without prospects of a meaningful future are the fuel of revolutions.

fag

This reminds me. What's Sup Forums's opinion of Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan? I was about to read the book and I'm guessing either Sup Forums thinks it's redpilled because it encourages fucking lots of bitches or it's cucked because it seeks to destroy the traditional family. Am I right?

kys

idk, being pragmatic about this...

the culture is so fucked up that it seems like stuff like this is the only way to save people from a mental breakdown (if it even can)

I mean as a man in modern America you always enter a relationship knowing that that woman has fucked and sucked dozens or even hundreds of guys and that she's very probably not going to stop just because she's dating you. So you're faced with a choice between
a)staying alone and losing your mind from loneliness
b)dating her and dealing with her constantly lying to you and trying to hide her slutwhore ways
c) indulging in new-age cuckoldry like this

I'm not saying this as pro-polyamory or anything close to that, just trying to be realistic

I'm sure you'll be singing the same tune when she gets knocked up by tyrone

>write an article stating "non-monogamy can be a healthy option"
>(((it's still unclear what's driving this new openness)))

degenerate

why aren't you masturbating and having affairs, Sup Forums?

I'm open to polygamy myself.

If i can make enough money to support both wives/children, it seems like it could be a strong family structure.

That would be sloppy of her. I wouldn't stick around for someone else's kid and she knows that.

>manly
I thought your requirements were "best caretaker, best provider and best genes"?

Whites should practice polygamy which BTW was fine in Biblical times. Breed or die. Evolution rewards reproduction but non-reproducers evolved for good reason. Consider the ant. Not everyone gets to busta nut in the queen but ant armies can easily overwhelm enemy targets.

Tell me why I shouldn't date around to find what I like. The confines of a relationship is just for stability

that bio reads like a fucking advert. Check history of edits:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ian_Kerner&action=history

>That means educating yourselves about consensual non-monogamy through books (my personal favorite is Tristan Taormino's "Opening Up"), workshops, talking to other non-monogamous couples and perhaps working with a sex therapist or coach.

lel they are literally giving bad advice on purpose to sell books and get new patients, and not even hiding it.

female cant have multiple husbands, it's haram

Tell me, what's the point of being in a relationship and marrying if you are both going to fuck other people?

We've evolved past that. Societies need betas to do the hard work, and if you keep cucking the beta's they'll wise up and stop trying.

>Ian is a Jewish shill

Who would've thought. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner

Let me guess. In reality this jewish guy is in a monogamous relationship with his wife right?

Most people haven't slogged down miles of cock, fact of the matter is that they are too lazy to.

Fact is that people are not slut whores, they are lazy gluttons. If it doesn't come easy or automatically then they just don't bother.

Reality is much worse. Those with any amount of drive you can expect to have been sexually adventurous. Those with low counts are lazy and expect things to happen for them automatically.

>Ian was born and raised in New York City, where he lives with his wife and two sons.

Loneliness is bullshit.

You can go out and make friends.

The most socially awkward nerds all have deep social circles from pokemon league.

More normal people can just go play magic.

Because we love and trust each other. Forming a strong relationship with someone goes beyond just sex. Open relationships can only work if there's trust, otherwise jealousy and paranoia will destroy everything.
The same thing can easily happen in relationships where you impose strict monogomy. I have no desire to police what my fiancee can and can't do. I need her to make wise decisions on her own. If she fucks up and gets pregnant or falls in love with someone else, it'd be devastating but it could happened even if we were monogamous and she cheated. Either way, the trust is broken and we'd break up.

lel cuck

>Where he lives with his wife and her two sons
ftfy

*monogamy gene*, monogamy is a concept that produced the best society

That's really really pathetic mate. That being said, can I have a go at her too?

pic related

>brings relationships of other animals into the picture
>forget that for hundreds of thousands of years we have been doing everything mostly instinctively, because were also animals

If course, but sex and physical contact are important for functional young people. I have plenty of friends, but i have other needs that they can't satisfy.

>I have no desire to police what my fiancee can and can't do.

Would you say the same thing about your kids as well? Because thats what women are, just kids in adults bodies who can't take responsibility of their actions and are slaves to their feelings.

i'll just give up then... thanks !

Um? That's what friends are for??

This is actually more accurate than it might seem

They pick the smallest percentage of amorale people: gays, trans, lesbians and now polygamy and try to rise it to an national debate to destroy family values. This is an agenda

Looks like a lot of hard work in your future then boy.

L I T E R A L
I
T
E
R
A
L

C U C K
U
C
K

I agree with this guy's viewpoint.

Sure, if she likes you. You don't seem like her type.

That's exactly the type of woman i don't want. The sounds annoying as fuck.

holy shit, check the source for his jewish roots
>Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish. [2]
>jettandjahn.com/2013/04/cosmopolitan-magazine-how-modern-feminism-controls-men/
>Modern feminism views sexuality as a form of control. In articles featured in the magazine, Jewish “sexologist” Dr. Ian Kerner tells women how to use sex as a weapon to dominate men.
>Therefore, modern feminism teaches young women how to be sluts and sell their body for a “profit”.
>In other words, Cosmopolitan Magazine uses celebrities to promote modern feminism. They claim that women can have EVERYTHING: a well paying job, a man to sleep with, and a child (that will probably be treated more like a pet).
>Cosmopolitan is one of the most popular magazines in America, reaching an audience of 2.6 million women each month. With 64 international editions in several languagues, it is also read around the world.
it's really just point blank out there on jewish sites.

Why don't you just admit you're a faggot and need a fag hag for all those family and business functions. You'd probably be a lot happier if you came out tbqh.

Dude you are a literal cuckold no man will ever respect you knowing your wife has foreign dick ramrodded up her ass. The possible mother of your children will be a foreign cock enthusiast. Well, they will probably be their kids. Be sure to make a thread when your relationship falls apart after she finds someone way better than you in every way, but only after she divorces you and takes all your shit you cuckolded fucking faggot.

does it turn you on when your girl comes back after fucking her boyfriend and she still has his scent all over her?

ladies and gentleman, this is what gets counted as the 8% of news coverage from CNN that is not negative toward Trump.
>let that sink in

Nah, those are qualities common to all women. They are complete slaves to their emotions, so you're better not let them have an opportunity to cheat on you, because they will. The butterflies in stomach, the excitement, the forbidden fruit yada yada yada, they always have thousands of different reasons for cheating.

>relationships without any rules or guidlines for those involved is sure to last goy :^)
>don't be mean and controlling by setting rules, it's not healhy
fucking jews mang

>he thinks she's only fucked 2 other dudes

WEW LAD

You'd be okay with me completely defiling her and rubbing all over her? What's her type? If it's the strong type I gave a 150kg squat and 92.5kg overhead press. I do push-ups with a 10kg plate + my girlfriend.

>It's not cuckolding if you're fucking other women

I agree but in the swinger sense, not the poly-sense.

>impossible genetically to stay loyal
for you. lol loyalty is only difficult for non-western cultures and genetic lines. sorry, schlomo.

Noice. I have similar numbers, but she's more into intellectual types. The guys she's been with have all been smaller and weaker than me.

(((sex therapist)))

M8 we could double team her. I bet they fuck her in the ass rawdog then put their shitty dick in her mouth and she loves it. She comes home and you kiss that mouth before she goes to sleep thinking of when she was getting spitroasted by some shitskins filling her with their seed. The next morning when she can barely walk, oops, now you guys cant do the family walk in the park because the dick she took was too much. Bahahaha you are such a cuckold faggot. I bet this turns you on

CNN must be destroyed. The people who push these agendas must be destroyed.

You're a fucking disgrace to what Sup Forums stands for and should immediately leave this board permanently and proceed to eject your life out of your body.

>Implying women in monogamous relationships don't do shit like that.
>Projecting

If all women behave that way, why ever be in a relationship? Is my only logical option to be single forever? I thought MGTOW was Jewish propaganda.

>Sup Forums is one person