NIGGER PROMOTING EUROPE INVASION BY IMMIGRANTS

"FRANCE IS ALREADY OURS, HOLLAND IS OURS, NOW IT'S GERMANY TURN"

Source: plushev.com/2017/05/17/14720/
Translation:
"What do you want?
What do you want?
You can't do anything, dude.
Haven't you read in the newspaper that five of our guys have beaten a woman on a bike and also pushed a woman down a ladder of the subway?
Police can't do nothing to stop us, they just fine us but we say that we don't have money to pay.
Nobody knows where we are really coming from.
What do you want them to do?
You can't make us go back or jail us anymore.
We have nothing to do with your laws, with your traditions, we have another religion, another mentality.
These laws are made for you, not for us.
Your men have no balls.
Your police forces can't do anything to us, we can also spit in their faces.
Politicians talk, talk but then they do nothing.
Your people have no balls.
Elections are close, but I came here and I won't come back again.
German citizens don't complain, but this doesn't even matter.
You can also make me go away to another country but i will come back.
What do you want to do? We will poop on your laws!
We will fuck your women, we will poop on your police forces' faces!
What do you want to do, I came here and I will stay here.
France is now ours, Holland is ours, now it's Germany turn!"

Any subbed version or improved version of the video/translation will be appreciated, just spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/S5hj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, fuck europe

Pedophile-Mohammed follower spotted

t. Alberto Barbosa

I love dumb niggers with delusions of grandeur.
Europe will never belong to them. And if they keep it up - Africa will not belong to them anymore, either.

Also why is Big Man Tyrone suddenly so angry?

poorly made right wing agitprop
the guys behind this video and that fucking uncle tom ass nigga must be sent to jail for at least 20 years.

This. Check the IQ map also, most of them are alive only because Western Civilization helped them with vaccines and medicines.

€ 0,02 have been deposited

based nigger

his german is super good
he integrated well
the translation is on point too
he is a new german, im proud that we welcome these people

so? who cares about france lmao, traitors from 1938

>wants to my women, invade my country, spit on my faces and poop on my laws and traditions.
>speaks German pretty good (for being a nigger) tho, that's a good thing and means he integrated well.

Another mohammed spotted or simply a low quality bait

(Translation is mine btw)

This is what they really think. I have a contact in Germany who worked at the refugee camps and he speaks Arabic. This is pretty much what they all say. Europeans are weak, soft and are gonna be dominated by Islam. The women think this just as much as the men. None of them are grateful at all for the benefits they receive while living there.

That would be racist

Reported to the stasi for illegal opinions

fuck off

Lowest quality bait

You know he is right, we will do nothing while they immigrate and rape.

Inshallah

I saw like 8 black people today on a sunday in the capital. there are so many now. 3 years ago, you'd barely notice them here.

Except if it does happen it wont belong to the niggers it will belong to the Arabs and we all know what Arabs love doing with niggers.

CHATTEL SLAVERY IS GONNA MAKE A BIG COME BACK BOYS AND I LOVE IT.

Just wish I can be an internal fly on the wall watching niggers getting exactly what they deserve.

vid.me/S5hj

I agree, I've never seen so much anger. The media just show the "liberal" retarded cuck version of reaction but that deep, seething anger that caused Brexit and the Trump election is becoming worse because they cannot hide this shit anymore.

Good, let it all burn.

If your people are so mentally retarded that they cant appreciate the sheer luxury it is to live in a western country then they deserve to experience first hand how it will be living in a 3rd world country. Savoring their painful realization will just be a cherry on top.

I love how he thinks things will go on like this.
The more uppity these people get, the more the average Euro police officer will resemble Judge Dredd.

the west literally gave up their near utopia level living conditions, cuz some savage subhuman niggers got sad/angry, enjoy living in middle ages

Yeah Trump's backstabbing jew puppet ass is doing that here but the kikes are still trying to find enough of the worst kinds to bring over and kill everyone. Funny how they tell the USA that moooooslim idgits want to kill you and they tell them the reverse so when the SHTF they can all beat off, or at least before one of the nuclear countries they are threatening scrubs the shit stain of Israel off the map for good. I hope that all those middle east fags and jews see their children slaughtered before their very eyes.

>Good, let it all burn.
Yeah not like they can maintain anything including free food, back to the jungle. Ooga Booga

Halt's Maul negersperma säufer

>Haven't you read in the newspaper that five of our guys have beaten a woman on a bike and also pushed a woman down a ladder of the subway?
I worry about that because I'll probably be the one charged with "rape" for trying to stop it if it happens here and everyone will just side with one of the sides of either fake news or anti-fake-fake news. Here too many let "news" decide their reality, not the other way around, and peer pressure to be saw as cool is all that matters to most. May as well help burn it down. I have some ideas...

>yurocucks btfo by superior bbc
Like poetry

mimimi meine Gefühle wurden verletzt mimimi, verpiss dich Landesverräter.

Day after the fall of the white man
>niggers: we be kangz again
>Muslim sandniggers: ha, you wish, time to start scrubbing by cock, also we have to start castrating you all again.

Shit wrong photo.
Also this won't happen, the invading dumb fucks don't know history so are blissfully unaware of their purging that is soon to be taking place.

It's cute when a subhuman monkey things he is the shit because the laws are lax towards his primal behaviour.

Just keep it up and in a few years he'll be shipped back to the jungle in a cage

^

What if white people just let the brownies in to the northern regions and we all moved to Africa? 1/3 of all the arable land, huge mineral and oil reserves, nice views. The only thing wrong with the place is the people currently there. If they are all freezing in Stockholm they won't bother anyone.

I mean he's not wrong. Europe votes again and again in FAVOR of immigration, in FAVOR of illegals, in FAVOR of Muslims, in FAVOR of letting these sandniggers rape their children with no repercussions. Fuck Europe, they dug their own damn grave, now they have to lie in it.

its funny when blacks can't see the plan being laid out. import blacks who dont work and commit crime meaning higher taxes to support them, policticians and police 'say they just have to integrate, they aren't used to living in a civilised society, blah blah..'. then cover up and misreport the massive volume of those crimes so that behaivour isn't stopped, which encourages those same criminal behaivours in the second generation. This is allowed to reach a critical mass so now Europeans see blacks as violent thugs and have zero problems with overseas wars..those polictians that covered up for them then get to say ' look we tried to help them, but they are incapable of integrating, slavery was a better system.

leaaders are eugencists,ffs bill gates has killed thousands of africans through his dodgy vaccines and aids medicines and then mass migration is hugely stepped up when this is starting to become public this isn't simply because of a long held jewish wish to dilute europe? this is all so they can continue ridding the world of those they consider inferior and re-implement slavery, and this time no-one will care

Well, he is right about practically everything he says.

said the sweden cuck

Europe is smaller and this sort of migration has only been in the last thirty years.

How much crime have blacks in the us been responsible for, how much welfare have you paid out?

Alot of Europe still buys into the propaganda pumped out by your country, so get your house in order yankee. In five years, europe will purge itself of a problem they have only recently become had to deal with and America will still have the same problems they've had for sixty years and done nothing about

Says the person who can read and watches news occasionally. He's absolutely right. Police are too afraid to do anything, and regular people are weak and stupid. That's the exact thing I'd say if someone asked me why things are the way they are.

>pushed a woman down a ladder of the subway
>it was Bulgarian gypsy
>sorry

There are two types of blacks. The type that turn up understanding they will be working and it will be a shit job and the type that fly into a rage when they discover they did not automatically become rich just by touching down in Europe.

The second kind are great for laughing at.

Refugees from industrialised countries are kept, refugees from Africa are quietly shipped back.

Maybe in cucksweden, where 5 police force members couldn't handle a single refugee in a video that made your country even more ridicolous than it was considered before. Here in Italy, for example, there's a huge percentage of police members that are extreme far-right supporters. Two of them were famous for posting Mussolini quotes on their fb page before shooting and killing the Berlin's terrorist attacker.

>Alot of Europe still buys into the propaganda pumped out by your country, so get your house in order yankee.

So, everything is America's fault. Again. The Germans and Swedes and Belgians and French scramble to fight each other over who gets to suck Tyrone's cock first, and somehow that's America's fault. Take some fucking responsibility for your own cuckoldry, EU (yes, you haven't brexited yet), and sort yourself out. We're busy putting America First and Making America Great Again, so we don't have time to figure out your latest round of self-harm and attention whoring virtue signalling.

Is that who I think it is????

I can't properly distinguish most of them so...

he's back