What is Sup Forums's opinion of my country?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Denbts, Turkroaches

You're not the same as the Ancient Greeks--too much shitskin admixture over the centuries.

your slide threads suck

Stop copying our cuisine/culture and rebranding as "Greek"
If you're Turkboo it's okay but this is just stealing.

I have exam of oyur ancient history. You fuckers. Why did you have to write so much about your wars with perisans? Reeee

why didnt you invest your gibs

I've been in Greece twice. Overall a cool country with plenty of stuff to do and visit.

Certain things seemed a little Middle Eastern though

Have visited a few times in the past.
I like the food. Souvlaki, tzatsiki and ouzo is great.
Oiling up young boys and having sex with them is a pretty awesome invention of yours to.

youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

>Certain things seemed a little Middle Eastern though

Yes they've been stealing our culture and branding as greek for centuries

This!! They where aryan ubermensch from germany!!!

whats your opinion ?

Very good peoples.
Me likes el greko.

>souvlaki
turk
>tzatsiki
turk
>ouzo
greek

thank you for appreciating our food

y'all really shouldnt have held those olympics

we wuz golden(blonde hair) age greeks an sheeit
you pay denbts

Ouzo is a cheap rip-off from Raki, which is an alcohol originated from the Arabs (Arak).

Really?
Oh. I thought Greeks invented Ouzo and arabs turned it into Arak

Seems like Greek ""culture"" is just stealing other people's culture.

The islands are amazing. The mainland is literal hell on Earth and like the surface of the Moon if the Clangers were all tax evaders and whiny anarchists.

I've been to Greece something like 15 times. Particularly Rhodes, Lesvos, the mainland, Corfu, Paxos and Crete.

>Invented western civilization
>Haven't done anything else since

Return to your pagan roots and maybe Athena will smile upon you once more

you guys have even shittier mentality than serbs and turks

Kek

It's almost like a million and a half Turkish Christians were forcibly removed from their homes and sent here... These people brought their cuisine with them you know.

I've spent months in both countries. You are both ethnically and culturally near-identical with the only major difference between religion. I'm sorry to break it to you. In both countries must people just sit outside cafes drinking raki/ouzo or tea/coffee and spend their days doing the same shit.

Mainland "Greeks" -> hellenized Albanians, Turks

Pontic "Greeks" -> hellenized Armenians

Cypriot "Greeks" -> hellenized Arabs

And I thought "Jew" is a fake ethnicity...

Hairy women, organised crime. Good people

Stop branding them as "Greek" then.
>Greek yoghurt
>Greek coffee
>Greek baklava (lol)
>Greek döner
those are not even greek. what are you going to do after rebranding everything as Greek, that Ottomans and Seljuks were actually Greeks?
>Copy Turk culture
>Hey you're same
is this how the mind of a white subhuman works?

We never steal throat singing or the eagle hunting stuff.
I don't know what are you talking about.

Why'd you leave out the boyfucking?
It's probably the most well known turkish activity.

Well what I meant was the following:

>Athens' skyline looks pretty Middle Eastern because of all the sand coloured buildings
>the food (like you mentioned)
>the music
>people that want to scam you
>how they look at northern european women

I still like the country though

You guys always get fucked by Turkey or Europe. Pretty cool country with a very long history Greece is.

You know what the sad thing is, Sup Forums ?
This Kemalist right here sits infront of his screen in Izmir right know, being aware of his westernized Mediterranean culture, banting Greeks (which he mostly consider as bro-tier) online and havin a laugh, while the pity truth is that he will be hanged in less than a decade for showing logical reasoning and being born as actual human being instead of a filthy Mohammedan
Sad thing

I met only greek families which came here after 48-49 they are disgusting and lazy people also i hate them because most of them are fucking stalinists. They have strange names and they looks like nonwhite apes. I fucked only one nice greek girl here and she was nurse.

>Hellenized Turks
Turcopoles?
Central Asian culture (Apart from kyrgyz and kazakh) is Persianized. It's more Persian/Iranian than original mongol.
Athens' architecture is pretty shit
our architecture is shit because of overpopulation and dickheaded architects
>the music
I don't think Greeks like Türkü. Their songs sound like Meyhane songs.
>people that want to scam you
that's completely related to economic situation
>how they look at northern european women
because northern europeans are atypical in greece. nearly everyone in greece is brown then a pale blonde girl comes up to you and asks you where ruins of ancient greece is. This is the norm in every brown/yellow majority country. I am sure Greeks also look at asians as if they're aliens.
>Izmir
I live in Sivas try harder :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

descended from atlanteans

bretty cool but sad to see something once so great so irrelevant now.

This is objectively correct (proven by genetic testing) but Greeks will still deny it

Pic related, an Arab Greek

>Mantzoukas has described himself as being of "100 percent Greek" descent.[1][2

Greece was cool a few thousand years ago now its poor and full of arabs

ya'll niggas peaked 2500 years ago

Greece is a complete embarrassment.

It's not a productive country. Nobody works, young adults all live with their parents well into their 30s.

What is it about the mediterranean that makes them such lazy fucks?

>Sundays
>posting on pol instead of working to pay your denbts

This will have consequences you literally welfare nigger

Holy shit, this must be a new low, even for a filthy mudslime sandnigger Turkroach.

>"muhh cultural appropriation"

Literally SJW-tier whining. Beyond your claims being utterly retarded, even if we were to assume that they were true, it only serves as proof of how you are incapable of capitalizing on certain things in order to benefit and profit off of them.

So is pic related
>inb4 [citiation needed]

He probably likes goats more that you like somali cocks that's it.

Do you want us to 1071 you again?
If not then you should stop stealing our culture.
However, you can be Turkboo as much as you want

Look man if you don't look like pic related you are some forced islam convert from somewhere in the balkans. Don't make me post the "mehmet,my son" comic again.

Is that so?
Then, why do i witness gedmatch results of Turks like that?

If you could stop it with the whole anarchy thing and harassing middleschoolers over their good grades that would be appreciated.

Oh and some of the islands were nice.

roach give it a break. You're just trying to steal greece's limelight for building western civilization while you all are still stuck in the dark ages with islam.

The most straightforward evidence is the continued genetic relationship between Greeks and residents of areas previously colonized by Greeks.

Greeks and Italians are always grouped together (1) on any chart or phylogenetic tree containing the two populations. in the case of Southern Italy they are almost impossible to distinguish. The influence of the Greeks is still evident in the genetic map of Italy(2, 3). The areas of Apoulia, Calavria and Sicily settled by Greeks are easily distinguished. A 7%–22% contribution of Y chromosomes from Greece to southern Italy was estimated by admixture analysis of the current populations of the two areas (4). Sicily is especially important because a clear distinction exists between the West which shows Semitic influence (Phoenicians + Arabs?) and the East where studies estimate the genetic contribution of Greek at 37% (5).

The most compelling (and easily understood) evidence is the extremely close relationship between modern Greeks and their former colonies: Magna Graecia (S. Italy and Sicily) but also all areas the Greeks settled around the Mediterranean. For example there is still similarity between the modern Greek population and the areas of Provence the ancient Greeks settled.

The coming of the Greeks to Provence and Corsica: Y-chromosome models of archaic Greek colonization of the western Mediterranean.

For Italy the similarities are there no matter the methodology and algorithm used. The populations are found next (or on top of) each other in the genetic maps and genetic trees.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21401952

^ Modern day Greeks are Ancient Greeks. Are you perhaps claiming that Ancient Greeks were so-called Turks too? Does that mean Turks gave birth to Western Civilization? And since you brought up genetic testing, Greeks and Italians are so genetically similar that they're bunched together in every genetic test. Are Italians also Turks? Neck yourself.

t. Uneducated Amerifat

>fat screeching
why couldn't stalin nuke your shithole?

>replying to wh*te b8

>be Greek
>implement "austerity" measures
>have avg income still higher than in Poland
>ask for more loans

How about you PAY THE DEBTS !!!!

Once the pinnacle of western civilization, than yall got TURK'D

Sad pham

somehow our languages are connected and the fact makes it really interesting

>tfw you're literally so desperate and so incapable of properly defending your claims that you have to resort to such pathetic ad hominem logical fallacy character attacks regarding replying to bait

It's a pasta of mine anyways, so it doesn't matter.

that's funny because romans and greeks considered whites as barbarians yet you're here and claim that they're "pinnacle of western civilization"

I'd struggle to find it on a map. You can't be that important.

are you blind

Cypriots cluster closer to Levantines and Pontics cluster much closer to Caucasus people

Ouzo great, trolling the European Jew and not paying debts, hate Turkey - you are our best neighbour.

We replied to your b8 too.
Greeks are autistically patriotic.

Great history, great food, great drink, great women, great weather, great language, great music, what's not to like?

Greece is the GOAT country.

Depens which kind of Pontics we are talking about
The Eastern ones from Trabezun ? Yeah, mostly true
You can see based on their phenotype and facial structure that they have non-European heritage
The rest of the Pontics looks clearly Mediterranean

People from Trabzon, Rize and Artvin are Laz and Rum/Ermeni dönmesi

I wish Greece would take Trabzon/Rize back. The most subhuman people come from there. they're like kurds but slightly whiter.

lazier turkroaches

I want to visit one day as I'm a history nut, and want to see your ancient ruins like the Parthenon. Also, love your mythology.

Your flag is pretty cool, too.

>I wish Greece would take Trabzon/Rize back. The most subhuman people come from there. they're like kurds but slightly whiter.
Forget it, they are native Anatolians
Even the ''Pontic Greeks'' from Eastern Anatolia that I know can barely considered human desu

>I wish Greece would take Trabzon/Rize back. The most subhuman people come from there. they're like kurds but slightly whiter.
Forget it, they are native Anatolians
Even the ''Pontic Greeks'' from Eastern Anatolia that I know can barely be considered as human desu

>What is Sup Forums's opinion of my country?

Great country in all areas

You act like Romans but dress like Turks

MICROCOSM OF WHAT'S HAPPENING TO EUROPE NOW.

WE_SHOULDVE_LISTENED.JPG

Weirdly enough there still exist modern Dodekatheists. Pretty fun dudes but very nutty.

wow seriously lol. you are perpetuating the
>lel american education
stereotype with your weird faggy posts about how stupid you are. can't you go be stupid somewhere else? why post on a board about geo-political conflict if you can't even find greece on a map?

Start cutting gibs, go to work and pay your damned debt.

pay debts

Not really tho, we haven't had any terrorist attacks. If anything the only major news we get about them here is when they kill themselves or abandon their kids on the way to Germany and Swedistan.

Greek mythology is overrated
They should improve it and make the gods less dickheads
>inb4 they steal our mythology

calm down mehmet

Who's this semen demon?