youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=mwet_qD18No
youtu.be/MIYuK6IBrQY
youtu.be/YUsSGna0z5o
unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf
sputniknews.com/military/201705281054063798-n-korea-video-test/
reuters.com/article/us-g7-summit-southchinasea-idUSKBN18O01H
rt.com/news/389962-nato-baltic-drills-russia/
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/05/28/iran-censures-saudi-arabia-as-americas-milking-cow/
debka.com/article/26077/Russian-siege-on-Raqqa-distant-from-US-troops
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/coalition-airstrike-kills-dozens-islamic-state-members-west-anbar/
newsline.com/army-develops-new-bullet-to-pierce-body-armor-of-islamic-state-jihadists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Such a wonderful meme. We are now at Defcon 5. MAGA

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

>you won't relieve election night until 2020
Feels bad, man

>implying re-election won't be even sweeter

>tfw I migrated to this thread illegally.

Almost everywhere Clinton goes, it seems, someone starts crying. It’s not just friends and staffers. And though it was more intense in the weeks immediately following the election, it hasn’t entirely let up. At restaurants, in grocery stores, on planes, and in the woods, there are lines of people wanting selfies, hugs, comfort.
“It’s been unlike anything I’ve ever seen,” she says. “I mean, it doesn’t end. Every time I’m in public. I was having lunch with Shonda Rhimes last week and a woman stopped at the table — well-dressed, probably in her 40s or 50s — and she said, ‘I just can’t leave this restaurant without telling you I’m just so devastated,’ and she just started to cry. I was on the other side of the table, or I would have done what I have done countless times since the election, which is just put my arms around her. Because people are so profoundly hurt. And it is, yes, predominantly women. But men say it in a different way. Men are, ‘I voted for you and I don’t know what the hell happened.’ But for women who supported me or who feel bad that they didn’t, not because they voted for somebody else but because they didn’t vote …”
This is the dynamic that is perhaps the most intense for Clinton. “Not so much anymore, but in the immediate aftermath, from after the election to probably the first of the year,” she says, “I had people literally seeking absolution.”
I look at her, surprised. “Oh, yeah,” she says, nodding. “ ‘I’m so sorry I didn’t vote. I didn’t think you needed me.’ I don’t know how we’ll ever calculate how many people thought it was in the bag, because the percentages kept being thrown at people — ‘Oh, she has an 88 percent chance to win!’ I never bought any of that, but lots of people did.”

YOU

2018 is showing the sign of being better than other midterm already.

drumpf is a big smelly willy

Gilmore was never even given a shot

:(

I want to relive this night forever.

twitter.com/daccraft/status/868249764823015425

SWEDEN YES!

>Emotional whores can't stop crying over losing

And this is why I'm so glad she lost.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr

Dont let any cuck tell you muslims wont kill during their ramadan

Even their own prophet did

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Badr

Do people not understand how unprepared the Democrats are already?

In 4 years, Trump will have experience and a presidential resume of success. Sure the road isn't perfect and it will be bumpy, but it's better than telling the public "trust me, I'm not a politician!"

They are so fucked when all his experience mixes with his charisma, and 8 years is guaranteed

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/868810522942164993

hahaha. is he joking?

What are you memeing about, Ramadan always had an acceleration of happenings. We all know this

It truly was a roller coaster. I was just stunned when I realized that it was actually happening and we fucking beat them. When he came to give his speech and the Air Force 1 theme was playing, I just broke down and shed tears of joy.

PASSAPORTE
SENOR
ALTAMENTE
SENOR POR FAVOR LAS PASSAPORTE

youtube.com/watch?v=8vFhE1AFIuk&t

Based Sisi. Notice the arabs get nervous and use tea to distract everyone ?

Somebody's doing the raping

He's baiting them again.

new fetish found

As long as we see more media getting chokeslammed. I don't have a midterm in my state, so it's up to everyone else.

Anyone else get a message saying you're not authorized to view tweets?

>the young turkroaches smugness transforming into despair as the election night went on

pls gib link to full version so I can jerk it.

We all did user
:')
We all did.

>Listen to 2hu weebshit
>Been looking for song for years that I can't find anymore
>Turns out not knowing Japanese while listening to Japanese songs makes finding things harder
>Listening to more 2hu weebshit, as per usual
>Randomly plays that song
It was a bonus that the illustration used was Momiji.
On topic though, has it been a typical politically slow Sunday morning?

Yeah they are fucked. Soros wing still controls the DNC and they're not letting go. 2020 will be the end of them.

hes giving the body slam his wwe hall of famer seal of approval

YOU'RE JUST FUCKING DUMB

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Things are extra slow because of the three day weekend with memorial day.

From the phone? If so click on the url and hit enter again. You'll see it.

Same way with Martha Raddatz and all the anchors on CNN, ABC, MSNBC. The meltdown was amazing.

>OP image

we haven't heard from Perry in a while.. did he blow anything up yet?

So, who was behind the fake Seth Rich memo?

Biggs trying to be famous?
A shill trying to discredit us?
Some user trolling?
The 1989 Denver Broncos?

>tfw CNN did not even announce he won Pennsylvania until trump was at the podium congratulating everyone

n particular, Clinton recalls one night at the theater. “It was intermission, and a woman came over holding the hand of a young woman. She literally dragged her daughter over to see me. And she said, ‘My daughter has something to tell you … Tell her.’ And this girl says to me, ‘I am really sorry; I didn’t think you needed my vote and I didn’t vote.’ And her mother says [yelling], ‘Yes, she didn’t vote! You didn’t vote! You’re part of the problem!’ I said, ‘Okay, well, next time I hope you’ll vote.’ And she said, ‘But I marched!’ ” Here Clinton smiles. “And I said, ‘I’m really glad you marched. I’m so glad you marched.’ ”
There is twisted irony in the fact that the millions of women who poured onto the streets in January would have changed the outcome of the election had they come together before November, yet the march never would have happened had Hillary Clinton not lost the presidency. This is often the backtracking path of progress for the women’s movement in this country.
Similarly, since the election, the outcry, the march, the organizing, the resistance “has been really powerful,” says Clinton. She is hoping to build on the momentum with her new 501(c)4, Onward Together, which is supposed to direct the fire hose of fund-raising dollars that powered her campaign to grassroots groups working to oppose the Trump administration. One of those groups is Emerge America, which trains female candidates to run for office. Another is Run for Something, a group designed to draw young people into politics; its 27-year-old co-founder Amanda Litman worked on Clinton’s digital team. “It has to be sustained,” says Clinton. “And here is my big worry. The other side is sustained by greed and hate and power and ideology, and they never quit. They get up every day looking to take advantage and drive their agenda forward.”

We /nostalgiaposting/ now?

Remember during a primary Glenn Beck was at a voting place giving a speech for Cruz and Trump showed up and nobody gave a shit about Beck?

Art of the Troll

How hasn't she killed herself yet?

Rick Perry is a part of Trump's cabinet. He's the head of the Dept. of Energy.

when liberals say he's a retard, I go "so what you're saying is your candidate was so inept that a literal retard beat her?"

just watch the red faces and emotional screaming afterwards kek

1812 and the ewok victory music from ROTJ played through my house all day, I walked into school so smug with zero hours of sleep, my anxiety was cured, I could laugh in the face of my ex. I can't imagine being that euphoric in my life ever again

>your a cuck
jimmy dore to cenks face
if jimmy dore wasnt a bernout he might be funny

yeah i know, which is why im worried about him blowing up nukes

Who will win?

If he signs it, can we take that as confirmation he is completely controlled by (((her)))?

>libtards consider pic related as anti-Trump

>I never bought any of that, but lots of people did.”
>Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you might ask?!

>remember the fallen
What were their names Sup Forums?

I never celebrated until I saw the words on the jumbotron. Everyone else was calling it prior to the announcement, and I just sat wide eyed staring on the screen, waiting. Because I was half expecting them to rig it at the end or some shit.

Then when I saw "Donald Trump wins Presidency" on the news headline on Fox, and then hearing the news anchors say "Donald Trump has become the 45th president of the United States", I completely lost it and sobbed in my hands. I couldn't stop crying tears of joy and disbelief for about 5 minutes straight, until Trump came out for his victory speech.

But honestly, it didn't really sink in for about 4 hours afterward. I was just in a stunned state of disbelief, as I was remembering the primaries and all that we worked for. And we won. The biggest and most important win in our history.

It was also the first time I ever voted. We did it, lads.

Woah that's hot

youtube.com/watch?v=mwet_qD18No

> we didn't want that seat anyways, baka!

stupid takagii poster

Women in politics was a mistake.

Trump needs to stop the refugees like he fucking promised.

Trump, the only one that matters.

black medicine man
true conservative lich king
skelegate thrall #4719

youtu.be/MIYuK6IBrQY

>SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING
>SORRY TO KEEP YOU WAITING
>COMPLICATED BUSINESS
>COMPLICATED BUSINESS

LMAO I just tweeted a reply to that fucking bitch with all the twitter bots.

its funny to think libtards would want to be on the side that major corporations support

Does anyone have the collage of MSM "sources? The one that shows his hometown baker and shit?

narcissists don't commit suicide

You at least have someone up for election for House of Representatives user. They are reelected every two years. What state are you in?

youtu.be/YUsSGna0z5o

This needs to be framed, we actually have two confirmed non-pussies in the govt. now boys. Anyone else as based?

Ask the 9th and 4th circus.

Me too. This is exactly what I was experiencing. I thought they would rig it at the end. I took my mom to go vote. First time she had voted in over 20 years. We were high fiving and crying. We were so mad when Podesta came out. We were like, "you fucking bitch! Lock her ass up! How dare you ruin this moment for him!! You cunt!!!"

I was so mad that bitch didn't come out to concede. She really does belong in jail.

>straitens jacket
Every time

Glen Beck and Megyn Kelly basically lost their careers thanks to Trump.

Remember when Chris Christie sacrificed himself to kill Marco Rubio when he became /theirguy/?
Remember when Trump skipped a debate because of Megyn Kelly and his poll numbers actually grew?
Remember when Trump saw a helicopter during a rally, shouted "IT'S ISIS," and then shot it down with an imaginary gun?
Remember when we were desperately trying to uncover the other two women Ted Cruz allegedly had an affair with?
Remember when Hillary literally coughed up a green glob of mucus into a glass of water?
Remember when Kasich's constant need to eat large meals for photo-ops was spotted by us and Trump?
Remember when fake news reported that Trump was suicidal and was expected to be replaced after the poll numbers were artifically dropped?

Remember?

reposting portuniggers posts about the climate change agreement

Here is something verbatim from the so called "climate agreement" [1]

> Acknowledging that climate change is a common concern of humankind, Parties should, when taking action to address climate change,
> respect, promote and consider their respective obligations on human rights,

>the right to health,
>the rights of indigenous peoples,
>local communities,
>migrants,
>children,
>persons with disabilities
>and people in vulnerable situations
>and the right to development,
>as well as gender equality,
>empowerment of women
>and intergenerational equity

Anyone supporting this agreement or essentially anything coming out of supranational organizations is a complete retard that can't see what the Marxists fail to achieve at the ballot box they try again at these organizations, treaties and agreements.

Trump better pull out of this wretched thing and burn the UN to the ground.

[1] unfccc.int/resource/docs/2015/cop21/eng/l09r01.pdf

>North Korea Reveals Video of New Anti-Aircraft Weapon Test Launch
sputniknews.com/military/201705281054063798-n-korea-video-test/

>China 'strongly dissatisfied' with G7 statement on East, South China Seas - slams group for 'interfering' in dispute
reuters.com/article/us-g7-summit-southchinasea-idUSKBN18O01H

>NATO kicks off new round of Baltic drills on Russia’s doorstep (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
rt.com/news/389962-nato-baltic-drills-russia/

>Iran censures Saudi Arabia as America’s ‘milking cow’
pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/05/28/iran-censures-saudi-arabia-as-americas-milking-cow/

>EXCLUSIVE REPORT: Russian siege on Raqqa, distant from US troops
debka.com/article/26077/Russian-siege-on-Raqqa-distant-from-US-troops

>U.S.-led Coalition airstrike kills dozens of Islamic State members, west of Anbar
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/coalition-airstrike-kills-dozens-islamic-state-members-west-anbar/

>Army Develops New Bullet to Pierce Body Armor of Islamic State Jihadists
newsline.com/army-develops-new-bullet-to-pierce-body-armor-of-islamic-state-jihadists/

they consider themselves the #resistance despite supporting the old establishment and corporations

With all the Fox fuckery I unironically expect them to fire Hannity and Tucker and bring Megyn back for the 8pm.

Thanks m8

I'm not talking about the travel ban.

I'm talking about the refugee program which Trump just doubled the numbers for.

it's also the nose-in-the-air look of autocratic righteousness and then pretending to be really interested in what that broad is saying

>They think they have me surrounded
>I think I'm in a target rich environment

This, and then their ratings will tank.

Hopefully Trump goes to local stations as a change soon.

It was the beginning of a great counter culture movement. I think it all really began when Trump turned the tables Megyn Kelly's PC killshot in that first debate.

When Trump responded "Only Rossie O'Donnel", it was a breath of fresh air. A big rupture blown into the hole of political correctness that would have killed any other candidate and which was making America sick.

The Cuban mistress Crisis was one of the most amazing things that happened during the election.

It was the hardest I ever shilled on Twatter

Democrats just BTFO Trump's budget.

>inb4 they replace hannity with nigel farage

Holy shit he's naming the Saudi in the kingdom of the Sauds. What a fucking based and likely to be soon dead man.

I don't think the new heads really care if they destroy it as long as the conservatives lose a platform.

Yeah but it was even better hearing the reports she couldn't concede right away because she was allegedly screaming and had to be restrained. Boy would I loved to have seen footage of that.

Also a shame such a nice venue went to fucking waste.

So, what the fuck will Donald do about this globalist, Soros-sucking son-in-law of his, who is rarely seen in the press ever farther than ten feet from him?

I don't expect Trump's administration to not have nepotism...it's always been the way of the cancerous human race, but can this faggot Kushner at least be quietly let go, and allowed to do it from behind the scenes?

Every time I see that faggot's face, I want to see it beaten until it's unrecognizable

Do the right thing, Donald

congress on autopilot

They're pushing hard away from conservatism.

Drumpf is stupid
Drumpf is cuck