youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M?t=32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/-N_RZJUAQY4

there is always only one option:
multi track-drifting

this

>kills family

youtube.com/watch?v=1P5RhA5qLFs

Bottom track; the toll will eventually be paid with or without my help.

Multi track drifting. The middle of the track only includes imaginary folk and the already deceased so it's clearly a worthwhile trade-off. I'd try to derail to get the cops too while I'm at it. We only need White cops in Europe.

>The only choice is which group dies first.

MULTI-TRACK DRIFTING
Or get the mudslimes, because the black guy is gonna get shot by the cops anyway.

Women are the bottleneck of reproduction so you kill the 4 women to stop the spread.

Anyone have the version with Plato and Socrates?

If anyone asks why I killed all those people the only answer that I need to give is:
>Give me 100 women and I'll make you 100 new people.

easy

>kill your family

no see I modified it so it has a hole
you can see in the middle I wrote "HOLE"

The harem with the black dude obviously.

Thanks m8

>tfw

it doesnt matter which track I choose

The "survivors" are still tied up and I have a knife on me

Save a life. Bin that knife.

best trolley problem ever.

Easy choice

Push the police officers onto the tracks. They die, use their gun, shoot the black man with his harem, and the white whore and her muslim refugee lovers. Job done.

>Roundabout
To Be Continued....

youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M?t=32s

What are the YouTube links everyone keeps posting about?

:^)

I got this.
Let the train kill the refugee group.
Shout "THAT NIGGER HAS A GUN!" and he is blown away immediately by police.
Get the phone numbers of the girls who like me and start my own harem.
Tie them up and make choo choo noises during sex to heighten the pleasure.

>nonzero chance lucky star op plays
sorry senpai, you're getting shrek'd

Leave lever alone, while police are dealing with the aftermath of people hit by the train, untie my family and friends. We all then walk over and strangle the people on the other track.

easy, kill 100 aspiring doctors, launches the nuke at sydney killing muslims indians pakis liberals and asians, and drags the acid away from me so I can live

the nuke going off on australia will scare countries into thinking ww3 has started and in the first strike israel will get hit and that will knock ISIS out at the head

So you get an acid bath either way but you either get to kill 100 'children' who are 'aspiring doctors' or ISIS with also the option for nuking the worst part of Australia?
Pull the lever every time. 100 'refugees' and nuking Australia is the clear choice.

The family ins't even on the tracks.

No, if you launch the nuke, the acid will be pulled upright and away.

A worthy sacrifice

Cool I get to live as well. That lever is getting pulled so hard it'll drag the Earth out of orbit.

Guide train to top tracks.

Burn the people on lower tracks with gasoline.

SOMEBODY

the edits of these are always a riot

I think the image is showing that if the nuke goes off the acid is pulled out of your way, it's not exactly intuitive though...

This is correct

Multitrack
No regrets.

can someone post the anxiety free one where pulling the lever lets you wave at the passengers happily

The odds of you being on the straight track with the group is higher than being on the bent track.
So if you wanted to survive you would have the lever be pulled.

shit! it really made me thought

How about just leaving and making sure that you don't witness any of the deaths personally? Alternatively if you really like gore then watching the terror in the 5's eyes is going to be more fun than the terror in the single guy's eyes.

Dont touch the lever and kill both ISIS and the kid trying to pour acid over me

Multitrack drifting to get the media too.

Collectivist argument

Individualistic argument

The kid's holding it back mate.

Greece you just ripped this off of the Sup Forums thread from last night.

Thats what the kid would want you to think

>Having an ethical dilemma about having an ethical dilemma.
Either go secret ninja and pull the lever without anyone seeing your face or follow the lawyers advice and make sure that nobody else knew you were there. Either way you've already broken your probation and by calling your lawyer someone knows that it's you who is getting involved.

Consider also that that would result in the trolley going into the minefield, detonating the mines and killing you.

Oh yes i did
But don't you prefer some big laffs over the daily BLACKED threads every once in a while?

Stop being a fucking faggot and shoot it if it's within the range that you are accurate at. If you don't know that much then you'll probably miss the closer one anyway.

Option 3, shoot the single person so they dont have to watch the other people die

Its the humane thing to do

>shoots self in head

Obviously i would make the choice for the train to run over the eight muslim men and one white woman. See, the 4 white women aren't cheating on anyone, they are obviously just some working girls, hookers if you will. After I save their lives, I'll as their pimp if I can get them for free, where I will plant my seed in all of them.
2 ez

Nope, I got no problem with it. Actually I think it's kind of interesting to see how an older board like Sup Forums deals with an oldschool Sup Forums type thread compared to a newer board like Sup Forums. Sup Forums still seems to know how to have fun while Sup Forums is too full of newfags and shills let loose beyond a few people posting all the fun from the Sup Forums thread.

Easy

can I just shoot myself

i wish i could be the conductor
whatever the guy chooses, i win!

Don't pull it. If he's an idiot that believes in other humans then he deserves to die. This way not only have you guaranteed your own survival you have also not touched the lever absolving you from any criminal wrongdoing.
>Pull: 50% chance of your death.
>Don't: 0% chance of your death.
Only an utter retard would gamble with these odds.

>Kill 5 people
>Kill 4 people
>Kill 7 people + yourself

This isnt even a choice

You risk killing yourself and 2 extra people, only to save 1 person

*kills hostages and blows up train with C4, then turns 360 degrees and moonwalks backwards*

I'm a gambler, easy choice, play russian roulette with gun, if you live, shoot smallest target

I choose top. Bottom will be solved later but top is worse in long run.

dont pull
fuck it im not killing myself for some 5 ungrateful bastards i dont even know who have equal chance of being as selfish or evil as i am, if they were good people, fuck sorry, they werent gonna change the world anyway

>4 scenarios
>50-50 odds

british education everyone!
not to humiliate you further, let a shitting peruvian living in a mud huteducate you

>you dont pull, he doesnt pull: you live 25% chance
>you don't pull, he does pull: you live 25% chance
>you pull, he pulls: you live 25% chance
>you pull, he doesnt pull: you die 25% chance

added together, you have a 25% of dying and 75% of living (1/4 and 3/4)
but fuck that im not risking my life, the only safe option is to not pull, use the train as a shield for whatever

Would you pull the lever?

Have you seen Eye in Sky, Sup Forums? It's pretty much Trolley Problem: The Movie.

Attach dick to end of barrel, play russian roulette while running on the train track over the 5 people.

Hurr durr. You pick 2 scenarios yourself which leaves 50-50 odds of the two scenarios happening. Did you bother attending a math class?

but the family will be under it and probably get hit so no multi track drifting

*Eye in the Sky