White genocide

I just got a notification for this shit. I'm ready for the fucking race war.

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/christian-woman-burned-pakistan-refusing-marriage-proposal-148481/#fQwz7QfFqaGZRlIk.99
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/Shitty-unfinished-art-dump-2-huge-file-warning-610791211
theocrata.deviantart.com/art/He-whom-is-imprisoned-within-the-dark-sun-604354838
youtu.be/kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM
youtube.com/watch?v=5kr3htje1WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brb moving to America

Sorry bud. Unless you're brown he wasn't talking about you.

>conservacucks cant handle the bants

Shocker. He was clearly joking.

Also, when did the USA go from "immigrant nation", to white country?

Fuck, trips of the beast crush my hopes

Race.war.

In 1965 you fucking kike

Sorry to break it to you Jamal, but the USA was never a "white nation".

>no jokes allowed
Grow up, you faggot.

Source?

look Sup Forums, you may not like the mass inflow of immigrants, because their culture and values feel different to you, and competition, and blah-blah, but I don't think you can really 'do' anything about it, without violating the non-aggression principle. Sure, you can stop them from entering your property, but that's where your authority ends. If you are concerned about the government thugs taking your money and giving them to immigrants, well immigrants are not the problem, the government thugs are, especially since they created the disaster in the Middle East, in the first place.

Guy who flees his shitty country tells the haven he moved to that it is important they accept more migrants from said shitty countries.

Wrong, schlomo. But you already know that.

He's talking to everyone. Grab you a submissive olive skinned qt, white boys.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>triggered by a joke

Look /shylock/ there actually is something we can do about them. It's called physical removal. Or my preferred method of right wing death squads

Imposing the NAP on people is a violation of the NAP.

kys

Exactly. My eye is still twitching.

Yes yes yes

Yeah who would've seen that coming, also pakistan is a hotbed for muslim attacks on non muslims btw.

He's a recent immigrant so he has conflict of interest when talking about mass immigration to a nation that's not his. One should always remember this.

I went to this shit tier school. Not surprised...

>implying immigranta can't be white
You people are bigger crybabies than hillary supporters.

I seen you post yesterday. At first I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you had been left unsupervised.

>implying kys
muslims and pakis are sooooo white
how is it to be this retarded?

It's true. Most of those grooming gangs in the UK are pakis

It was always an immigrant nation of white people you fucking kike.

That graphic is perfect. Ty.

White genocide only happens when you don't take care of yourself you stupid neckbeard.

How about you get off the internet get a good job you fucking NEET, and get a healthy lifestyle you self cucking idiot. This is hard work.

Being healthy and successful is a and having tons of women begging for your attention is hard work.

Kamail Nanjani should be fucking stabbed in the throat for having the audacity to call himself a "comedian"

That pakinigger spends more time getting pissed off at things than making jokes

What a cuck, he paid them

Exactly. I know they're just shills but it's fucking infuriating

Yeah yeah cause doing that shit is really going to stem the unending tide of third world shit skins entering white countries. You know non whites ournumber whites something like 100:1 right?

The only "men" I ever see complaining on this board are fat, lazy unsuccessful manboys who sit online complain about how they're entitled to women. Get off your ass and become attractive, productive member of society. Women prefer white men.

I've never complained. Why? Because I have no reason to. Women actually find me attractive, I actually brush my teeth and floss.

>projection

Fuck off kike

Agree 100%.

Yes! Paying a harem of gold diggers with daddy's money isn't exactly what I'd call "success".

By the way, faggot, I'm a woman.

Didn't realize all immigrants are males. Didn't realize that from a psychological stand point people prefer to have children that didn't look like them.

Didn't realize that across all studies white men are the most undesirable race.

KYS. Stop being lazy, stop complaining and blaming others for your problems you sound like real life niggers

I will never see transsexuals as actual women. It's a mental illness

How does one ascertain who is a "neck beard" on an user board? Hmmm? You're full of shit posting pics of a guy who isn't you with a bunch of women who are only near him because of $$$

Agreed its time for the war. Purge the shit colored scum from this nation and lynch the cucks too.

whites are literally the only people that can make a successful country. It's a fact.

MFW
>Thread about white genocide

I see you neckbeard

Pretty sure Harambe meme was started by Black Twitter

kek i don't have to be told to do that ;^)

Amen

Of course this is only meant for women fucking immigrant dudes. Western men are rapists and as such should not have contact with any women, refugee or otherwise.

>Actively arguing against, becoming more healthy, finding a successful job

You neckbeards are hopeless niggers.

It's like talking to a nigger about why they are on welfare

>DUH WHITE MAN HOLDIN' ME DOWN

>Austrian education

You must be one of those shitskin new-krauts. I can't wait for the day white men march you and your bagged wenches into the ovens.

The irony of you calling others cucks and niggers while you are posting pic after pic of someone other than yourself with a harem of gold diggers is just beyond the pale.

>also pakistan is a hotbed for muslim attacks on non muslims btw.
>It's true. Most of those grooming gangs in the UK are pakis
I'm not even talking about what they do when they get to the west, there are very frequent "happenings" in pakistan against non muslims that are virtually unreported by western media but only really reported by local or regional sources and never rise to the awareness of western peoples. I've said before that if westerners knew how much of that shit goes on in pakistan on a regular basis they would've never allowed pakistani muslim migration to places like the UK and things like rotherham would've also been very easy to predict.

Here's one of my favourites. Muslim demands that pakistani woman marries her, she refuses, he pours gasoline over her and sets her on fire.
christianpost.com/news/christian-woman-burned-pakistan-refusing-marriage-proposal-148481/#fQwz7QfFqaGZRlIk.99

>A Christian Pakistani woman was set on fire and nearly burned to death in Punjab province after she refused to marry her former boyfriend. The crime took place just weeks after another Christian woman was abducted, forced to marry a Muslim man and convert to Islam.

More details: "As the mistreatment of women and religious minorities in Pakistan continue to be the biggest human rights concern in the nation, AFP reported last week that 20-year-old Sonia Bibi was nearly burned to death by her disgruntled ex-boyfriend, Latif Ahmed, in the town of Multan.

After Ahmed asked Bibi to marry him and she refused his proposal, Ahmed covered Bibi with gasoline and set her ablaze. After being taken to Nishtar hospital in Multan, a doctor told AFP that 45 to 50 percent of Bibi's body was covered in burns. Despite having half of her body severely burned, Bibi is expected to survive."

This is the people the OP guy is part of and is saying "have sex with". Tread carefully women!It might be a VERY HOT experience!

Why did you save picture of this faggot? Because you are a faggot. Now stop complaining you faggot.

Nice deflection. Feel free to complain about how you can't become successful, fit and healthy and find a white woman now

It's always the kikes.

Jesus Christ, schlomo. I'm a woman. I'm not a fat, unattractive, blue haired, degenerate skeez with daddy issues so I won't be looking for any women ever.

>Jesus Christ, schlomo. I'm a woman.
Check this out Friendly reminder that these are the people whom the guy in the OP picture is part of and whom he's saying to "go ahead and have sex with" it might be a VERY HOT experience but not in the way you expect, so tread carefully. This is what they do back in pakistan, if you think they're going to be much different when they come to your nation especially when nobody is demanding it of them, then it's pretty naive. Let's say these things are a very good indicator of the type of behaviour to expect! Let's call it a risky business to follow the OP's proposal.

Wow. Just wow.
Typical savage behavior.
Woman is intelligent enough to turn you down?
Douse her with gasoline and burn her.
This is why the race war is inevitable.
Politicians will never remove kebab so it will be left up to us.

>man pretends to be an attractive woman online on an anonymous message board in 2017

lol

KYS tranny

Ottoman empire
Japan
Aztecs

>not realizing that women also browse Sup Forums
Though i can't vouch for this particular individual it's not exactly a sensation.

of course politicians won't , they have done this on purpose, they want an easy to control, slave population that will follow for foodstamps and handouts
most whites would not live in a system like that, that is why we are being replaced.

I don't think they realize how many of us don't want to be raped and/or burned alive by savages. Although it would appear that this (((one))) in particular is just trying to get under my skin.

>An attractive woman,
>On an anonymous message board all day
>About politics
>Complaining about 'white genocide'
>attractive
>Does not have better things to do

Why are brown people so obsessed with sex?

Trannies are not female

what if the immigrant is white? Its pretty racist to conflate immigrants with beans and hajis to be quite sincerely honest famalams

Absolutely true. I watched "how to stop white genocide" on jewtube last night and I honestly can't believe what (((they))) admit to. One of (((them))) was going on about how their messiah won't come back until all Christian Europeans are gone.

Hail

Whoever made that picture is disturbingly clued in.

It's a holiday weekend so I'm lounging outside exposing shitskin invaders who are telling my people to fuck them and their kind. Crazy, I know.

>Dude, white people are racist lmao
>What? Of course I hate India!

okay Tranny

White chicks can't wait to be raped by savages. It gets them wet.

At this point, this is the only thing that makes the world make sense.

I would like to know who is the artist of this picture, it doesn't miss a beat.. the crescent and star as connected to saturn and the black cube connection to saturn aswell. I'm actually pretty disturbed at how clued in that person is with regards to these things. Image search doesn't reveal a whole lot. If it's OC then hats off to you. Very very few understand this connection which is connected to both islam and judaism.

theocrata.deviantart.com/art/Shitty-unfinished-art-dump-2-huge-file-warning-610791211

>the filedump doesn't contain that image.
But it's the same artist that made that image?

theocrata.deviantart.com/art/He-whom-is-imprisoned-within-the-dark-sun-604354838

Well yeah it's not a secret

Ok thanks, appreciate it, very fitting title aswell. I'm definately saving that link.

oh look another unfunny forced diversity comedian.
Amy Schumer wasn't available I gather?

(((Bloomberg))) is peddling the same lie that every other kike group is nowadays: youtu.be/kmDuPccLON4

Again thanks for that. If you don't know the correlation with what i'm saying i would hesitantly encourage you to look up these connections that are in the image, but tread carefully and only if you can psychologically handle it. It's very deep knowledge and has caused me personally a bit of an "existential crisis". It's one thing to realize that evil exists but realizing what it is is a whole other matter because then it's no longer simply a metaphor for really negative behaviour. And it's hard to go back, it's that negativity which hates mankind, that's behind muslims slaughtering non muslims and getting them out of the way. And also the same thing judaism worships as "god". Vid related. youtube.com/watch?v=c9Ku9HIumpM

(You)
(cont)
It is deeply disturbing because it implies that there are some things that you want perhaps not to be true, that you perhaps would like to be different or to be bad for different reasons that are easierly "fixable" stemming simply from bad behaviour which perhaps are not simply because of this. but how it adds up is incredibly eery. So be warned, i guess that's what the ecclesiastical warning was about aswell. Things that are very bad and predict very bad things before they get good, but that are so beyond your control because they represent an otherworldly power that it's for otherworldly to sort out. Really can mess with your head. youtube.com/watch?v=5kr3htje1WE so we're just to try to make the best of it and be the best we can be and take the protective meassures we can make till it gets sorted out.

and as ALWAYS :

i see old, feminazi, haggy, unmarried, childless WOMEN shilling for this the hardest !

time to introduce the stakes again for such 'women'

by not selecting strictly form real women, we created that subhuman disease.

i have no problems with women having no rights, after seing what they do to the west and even in japan

to civilisation.

that would also have stopped the problem in that case u described there.

Ofcourse the teenage naziboo LARPers can't handle a fucking joke

>HAIL

>i have no problems with women having no rights, after seing what they do to the west and even in japan.
It's not really the case of women not having any rights and it's such an idiotic thing to suggest really.

The problem is not really that, it's that men were culturally told to no longer reprimand women for everything. The bad thing is men took that advice and everything came out of place. So it created an out of control group of women who don't know even what's good for them, that then ruin it for all women in western society. So your idea of collective punishment for this whilst it might work, it throws under the bus quality women who do exist and don't take part in this hyper feminist bullshit.. These out of control "feminists" aren't even feminists at this point which is clearly visible, because they don't care about when women actually get hurt or abused by for instance muslims or immigrants, they are very quiet when it comes to that or even apologetic for it. This group of women care about oppressing men essentially. Rebels without a legitimate cause. And it's this group in particular that needs to be reigned in/confronted and duly reprimanded by both men and women.

(cont).
Reprimand women for anything? That means you're sexist, which is bullshit and most western males know this, it's the males DUTY to correct the womans behaviour when she gets completely messed up and this was done pretty well without saying "go back into the kitchen" till very recently where this thing got out of hand. but this produced these unbelievably cucked numales that have zero respect for themselves and let women walk all over them even thinking it's good if their woman fucks another guy. And ofcourse these types of women also created by this same token don't stop there either. Unfortunately these types of women and men have dominated the social discourse about these things whilst decent men and woman have just gone on about their lives thinking these idiots would realize their mistake and fall into decent behaviour. That ofcourse didn't happen but the media hyped these people up more and more and more, and so now you have essentially normal men and woman having to confront these clowns in order to save their own societies.

Thirsty faggot is salty because no one wants to touch his shitty dick

>ITT insecure white bois

White "men" truly are pathetic if they feel threatened by a joke. It goes to show you've all lost control of your women, so much that you're scared a joke will talk them into being mudsharks.

How is that in any way a joke?
Only joke I see is your country

It's still very recent that this has gotten completely out of hand and decent men and women who do the partnership in a relationship the more traditional way are still caught by surprise.

But don't fall for the stupidity of taking all womens rights away throwing decent men and women under the bus. There's a middle ground between burning a woman if she doesn't want to be with you or completely dominating her in every way, and between letting women run amock to the point where it creates a class from men thinking it's somehow wrong to call a bitch a bitch if she's being a bitch. This middleground western society has done well with for centuries, it's only these recent decades where this phenomenon has occurred. So don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Eventhough i completely understand your frustration and also share it.