Almost 1 million of Ireland's 4.7 million people are Immigrants

With a large birthrate in tow from non white immigrants, goodbye Ireland kek.

go do something about it then

dont be cucked

When the fuck did this happen!?

Sod it i'm joining the lads with the herls and heading to the fields.

>Only 3 million whites in Ireland
Jesus fuck you white people breed slow.

Explains why they are so degenerate

We emigrate to other countries at such a rate that our population level never rises more than 100k annually.

Irish emigration is a jewish plot, i'm convinced of it now. How can our own young be forced to leave by the tens of thousands, while we can take in hundreds of thousands of shitskins to replace them? such an obvious replacement scheme going on here lads.

census bureaus in "white" countries are purposely reporting false statistics in order to stall resistance to the state sanctioned invasions..... we'll never know the real numbers until it's way to late to do anything about it

warn the people now

Then have a larger birth rate.

Oh yeah, you're a permavirgi- I mean, uh, western women are degenerate, right?

source?

It IS too late to do anything about it.

Spare yourself the pain of thinking there is hope. There is not. Look at the invaders. Their fertility rates versus ours. Look at their men, and then look at ours. Look at their females, and then look at ours.

Their men are brazen about their goals, and will walk hundreds upon hundreds of miles to get into Europe, risking death, just to replace us. Their females will keep their mouths shut, and will be right by their mans side through it all, and will have as many children as their man wants (which is a lot compared to us) Fuck, look at the autistic creation that is the alt-lite, MAGA Trump lovers, the neocon, the baby boomer, and the modern "Christian" millenial. This is supposed to be the opposition.

The Europe you and I know, is dead. At least 500 years of European progress is being turned back around.

The bright side is, what little is left of Europeans in Europe, will be hard, merciless, tribal, and probably totally different than the pathetic excuses of men that dominate Europe today. The Dark Ages was followed by a new era of new nations, that came to expand all over the world. Those nations are dead, but we will create new ones. You and I won't see that day, but our great great grandchildren will. You see, it's not totally about shear numbers, but the quality of the people making up those numbers.

There's nothing an ordinary person can do about it, hardly anybody is even mentioning the fact that the mass immigration of foreigners and continued emigration of native Irish are obvious problems.

Most of our immigrants are Eastern Europeans and Brits

How many immigrants does Ireland take in every year? I didn't think it was very much but they are quite a small island.

Thanks for the insightful reply.

They are almost all disgusting Brits. Gross.

OP is deliberately trying to confuse "immigrants" for "refugees". Our immigrants might be 1/4 of the population but almost all of them are European.

Ireland seems like ey would let their country get ruined by immigrants just to spite themselves. They love being negative and this gives them something big to focus their infinit negative energy on.

Well that's a bit unpleasant.

GO BACK TO UK!

goverment dont give a shit about our history

Why don't the IRA make a comeback and start bombing the immigrants?

a self inflicted wound unfortunately. rural areas are still okay though

Because they are internationalists, and support this.

F.

Just sabotage the nuclear plants. Shitskins don't want us to live, we will kill everyone off, including ourselves.

They're mostly British and Scottish immigrants ya twat

What do you think "British'' immigrants look like? Britain is majority Islamic.

potato sultanate when?

I don't think it is