Be Saudi government

>be Saudi government
>Enforce rules of your religion which hates hedonism
>Spend millions on prostitutes, lavish food, and alcohol.

>be ISIS
>follow a religion that outlaws killing Muslims
>constantly kill Muslims
>execute people for being lustful
>take sex slaves for your personal pleasure
Are all Muslims massive hypocrites or is it just the Saudis and ISIS? Really makes the "holier than thou" pretentiousness of them insufferable.

what else would you expect of inbred sandnigger subhumans? they are the top cancer among the many cancers throughout that neighbourhood
I wish your cunt's monetary system wouldn't existentially rely on them but in keeping the status quo you are complicit in their niggery

The muslims that isis kills are the considered the false muslims by isis. ie the 2 tribe shit

This has been going on for like 10000000000000 years

fpbp

/thread
We can go home now.

/thread

A lot of religious people are like that, dont fully know the psychology behind it or if it's just exceptions standing out but think Catholic paedos etc etc.

Wow what an ID

Muzzles are just following the Catholic blueprint, who followed the Jewish blueprint, of course.

>AM/wPOOO
So, chilling with an Indian right now, I see?

>constantly kill Muslims
Heretics aren't real Muslims. Heretics gave to be killed.

Its not hipocritical. You just dont understand it.

It's a decadent religion and they deny it.

As a Muslim, you're allowed to have sex slaves and execute those who commit sexual affairs. ISIS is Halal, Saudi elite Haram.

> Muslim God says do not kill
> Muslims kill muslims
> Christian God says thou shalt not murder and love thy neighbor
> Christians lynches niggers and kills kids
> Jewish God says perform good works upon the Earth
> Jews

Is possibly because humans are shitty?

organized religion is just a bunch of nonsense used by some scheming individuals to manipulate large numbers of stupid people into doing their bidding

House of Saud is Jewish and ISIS is an Israeli proxy army.

It's because it's allowed. You can do everything that is Unholy and if you confess your sins and pray to Allah its all forgiven.

The end justify the means. Having a sex slave is against the rules, but it's necessary and if you ask Allah for forgiveness then it's okay in the end.

It's not like ISIS are killing anyone important, they're killing peasants and farmers. Those people would have amounted to nothing anyway.

>all Muslims massive hypocrites
this is why democrats and liberals love muslims

>Are all Muslims massive hypocrites
Yes. They are a murderous, oppressive blight on humanity's future.

Islam is just hypocritical not the Muslims themselves, according to their horseshit cult, ISIS is doing nothing wrong. The Sauds on the other hand are just degenerates. They are about as Muslim as your average bible thumping Christian that only follows the parts of the bible they like. And no I don't like mudshits, I just get why they are so fucking retarded and worthy of extermination.

Or maybe we are living in hell

Well Religion can satisfy People well and help in times of Troubles when one has no other thing to escape but Religion. Also as Napoleon stated correctly: "Religion is what keeps the poor from killing the rich." This may not Sound that good, but what the modern uneducated generation lives like is shit. If we had no religion the weak and dumb would stay so. The smartest ones can be atheist but I think Religion is something that helps uniting Society.

It's a decadent religion for the elite men. Everyone else gets fucked. The average muslim man throughout history doesn't have much sex, since the shiekhs who rule those lands all have Harems full of the prettiest women from each tribe. Whilst the rich merchants and land owners have multiple wives. So you're left with a beta male class who often resort to having sex with animals, since prostitution is also haram. This was by design so then Islamic leaders always had a supply of sexually frustrated men who were willing to be cannon fodder for their leaders unholy wars, just for the chance that if they succeed in destroying rival infidel nations, they could enslave the women and have a slave wife. They're incentivized to have constant warfare. Sexually repressed men has always been Islam's greatest weapon.

Who is going to care when all of these barbarians are dead?

But an immigrant such as yourself who leeches of welfare amounts to anything, Abdul?

Saudies are hated by most of muslims, they are sabbateans cursed family.

The religion itself is decadent.
Stupid bullshit like you'll get 70 virgins for killing yourself for allah or whatever the fuck is decadent.
Having multiple wives and keeping them jealously guarded from the world is decadent.
The religion is a mandate for men to follow their most basic primal desires. There is no self control beyond basic laws. This is decadence.

>am w/ poo
Do you have a pajeet friend?

You didn't counter anything what I've said. The 70 virgins in afterlife is proof that Islam is selling sex to poor sexually repressed men everytime their leaders wage a jihad. The only people who trully benefit from Islam's fucked up rules are the elite males. What do you think happens when the elite males either have four wives or a harem of sex slaves? Women don't grow non trees you know.

I'm aware, I just enjoy singing to the choir.
It's nice for a change since most audiences these days are made up entirely of hecklers.