Was giving women rights a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

As soon as Spain lose power and the Inquisition fall, that was the doom of the West.

This wouldn't have happen with Felipe II

Stop reposting this thread.

And I thought only we use our hands to wipe poo off ass.

why he put his hand in her ass?

like even if he went full degenerate, he should slide it to the pussy, which turns her on, why the fuck ass?

Hey, there's no shame in trying tings that never been tried before

Oh India

yes

This is one of the last redpills. Women belong in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant and keeping the home tidy. Give them unlimited rights and they WILL abuse them, without fail. We saw it in the Roman Empire, we see it today, technology/social media just makes the problem even worse.

lol he's got poo hand yuck XD

Yes. Maybe the worst

>full degenerate

tfw ive done this a number of times

hes reaching for her pussy from behind virgin

She could be his gf who has a buttplug in. Who knows though.

PAY DEBNT

Kek. It's his left hand, too

Yes

Rights aren't "given" but inherent to all human beings. That idea is implicit in the notion that something is a right and not a privilege.

>hes reaching for her pussy from behind
yeah, try to do this with skinny jeans, virgin

Democracy was a mistake

Le khey futur mage noir.

One of the biggest ones yet.

seriously, this. fucking lel the vagina isn't below the belly button

her butthole is at most as far down as the start of his fingers, there is now way he is fingering her butthole based on the locaiton of his hand virgin

this proves my point you fucking autist. the vagina is beneath the torso not on the front of the stomach

Most certainly so. Takes time to read but it's worth it.

Here he just touch the clito virgin burger.

>dating women
homosexuality is the ultimate redpill

Its his right hand retard a camera reverses everything.

>Sweden yes

Is water wet?

No, but mating with those women is

Moreover, the question of OP was "Was giving women rights a mistake?" but we actually talk about the position of the pussy hole.

>Sup Forums

>implying this is women

Its just British underclass savages in their natural habitat.

The female butthole begins at the tailbone and extends to the vagina. Virgin

>think hes sticking his hand down the front of her pants
>okay I guess whatever
>open pic
>hes sticking his hand down her ass crack
>fingering her asshole in public

A fatal mistake.

no shit, his hand is higher up on her stomach, and on the front side

>the butthole connects to the vagina
hmm give hole new meaning to anal sex

Wow, that's a big girl, kinda hot actually.

Pretty much speaks for itself wouldn't you say?

yes !

giving egofascist, mentally retarded, lazy subhumans with the mental capabilities of 3yearolds ANY power to decide societal matters ...

OFC IS a mistake.

i mean what did anyone expect as a result ?!!

>irish

why? because you're butthurt you're a beta male and can't get laid, and looking at pictures of women easily fucking men you perceive lesser tahn you angers you. the truth is you're more pathetic then the losers she fucks. faggot

That feel when you realize that our independence was a masonic plan to weaken the Spanish Empire, in wich we lived peacefully and well.

I wish I was him right now :(

hva faen? du jæva elsker innvandrere dritt og konge av AIDS riket!
>tfw already knew before scanning flag

Nope. I'm pretty sure women have rights just because men let them. Pretty sure that's the deal there bud. You can talk ideology all you like, but that's the truth.

Think about it this way. Cows and chickens are necessary to our survival. Would you let cows and chickens run amok? No, you'd fence them in right? Because if you gave them free reign to do whatever, they would disperse and run away from the slaughterhouse, then we wouldn't have any meat and would starve. Livestock is a resource. Likewise women are also a resource that is required for survival. Is it wise to tear down the fencing and let them wander according to their whims? No. The difference is women have a human consciousness which makes it a tough moral conundrum.

So he's scooping shit into her pussy?
Nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw

The chimp made a video about it