A guy on Twitters aunt sold his house and claims she was sent this email

A guy on Twitters aunt sold his house and claims she was sent this email

Nigger Twitter is furious

Sold her* house to a black person*

This is most likely fake I mean you can just fucking bet on the fact that this is fake but if it isn't this is fucking hilarious

All you have to do is look at history to know that niggers ruin the value of property substantially

>obvious bullshit that I hope is true anyway

So is there some specific lawyer he's trying to sic the world on or is it just general fake hate crime shit?

Can we prove it was sold to a black person?

>no indentations
>shitty sentence structure and alignment
>paragraphs split at complete random, most not even paragraphs
>supposedly written by an "attorney" aka someone who went to and graduated from law school
>BUT there is no punishable law they are breaking by selling their house to a black family

what the fuck even is this "letter"?

Fucking Worldstar is virtue signalling on twitter? WTF is happening?

More fake sage bullshit.

HUD laws make discrimination illegal, any attorney knows this.

Fuck off you stupid b8 nigger.

There's like 100 world star accounts and they all post black memes

>Future black "family"

Someone had to say it

A permit should be required to sell one's property to niggers, beaners or jews

He hit that nigger so hard his pants fell off!

Such a lawsuit would be thrown out of court immediately. It would be beyond illegal. Lest any retards run with the story under the belief that that's how things actually work in the U.S.

Completely fake.
But a legitimate concern for an HOA

What a chinless faggot. This is just a shake-down. He probably thinks some rich rapper is going to go "Shit nigga, Ill sho dem white muvufuggas" and Tried 1 million to buy the house.

gake and fay

Kek

>may be sued for the loss in value homeowners on the surrounding blocks will now realize

What did they mean by this?

>HeyRabbiWhatYouDoing.jpg

Fake and gay liberal false flag operations

That's a black false flag. What law is she breaking by selling the house to a black family?

Seems familiar

Of course he's gonna look like a fucking beta hipster.

The law of decency has been browned.

You can still sue in civil court for the property value issue. Dont even have to bring up race. Reality already did that.

>Whites move into a black neighbourhood and they get to complain about gentrification raising rent without being called racist
>Blacks move into a white neighbourhood and anyone complaining about possible harm to property values is a racist that needs to be exposed

Whoa, a picture of text. I'm #WithHer now.

This is 100% bullshit. I live in a rich 99% white suburb and don't give a fuck if a nigger lives here. If someone has the money to buy or rent here, then more than likely are not a garbage person. If they are a (lotto winner or drug dealer) garbage person they will get run the fuck out of town. Just more made up bullshit made up to cause a chimp out.