Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUbTe50UUgM
educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED ISRAEL OUR GREATEST ALLY

Gas it to the ground

only people smart enough to deal with mudslimes effectively.

Basically our only ally in the Middle-East.
I only wish I had more foreskins to send them.

They're like that friend who would stab you in the back if it was in their immediate favor.
Also, very hypocritical and has tried and succeeded in influencing political events in the US.

terrorist state

>Basically our only ally in the Middle-East.
Weird how we didn't have so many enemies in the Middle East before them.
Oh well, probably just a coincidence, goy. :^)

It good

Needs some cultural enrichment

Its controlled by fake jews that are really satanists / illuminati / babylonian talmudists / zionists. Mossad did 9/11 along with CIA and MI6. They are not our ally.

youtu.be/NUbTe50UUgM

It needs to go back to the real jews. Honkies get out. The black man is the true israel

GAS

Gas the kikes

owned by rothschilds
did 9/11, if only amerifags would wakeup to the truth

It needs to be destroyed.

after having taken the Holocaust redpill, it appalls me that it even exists. "wahhh muh six million all turned into lamps, rugs, tortured with masturbation machines, gassed, etc., we deserve our own piece of land right in the source of all three Abrahamic religions, fuck everyone else, we're so oppressed D: D: D:"

shit pisses me off so bad. modern identity politics is just the Jews *allowing* other groups to use a *fraction* of their "minority oppression power" that's worked so well for them for thousands of years.

This this and this some more this whole ooh terrorists in the Middle East is because of immigration to palestine starting after that fucking absurd Balfour declaration where the supposed mighty British empire suddenly gained a conscious and decided to give land away it owns (or is Britain owned by them) makes ya think doesn't it

Let them fight it out like bugs?

I fully support a place for Jews to go and leave the country they've taken as their host.

I'm not familiar enough with the geopolitics of the region to say for sure, but Israel are a lot more stable than say Syria.

Home of the World's Greatest Lampshades!

>pol against isreal
Shills can't except this retard didnt win the election . Shillary's still paying you guys?

civilizdd sand naggers don't care

> (OP)
>Basically our only ally in the Middle-East.
>I only wish I had more foreskins to send them.
Oh yes goy, do this

Israel is based and is the epitome of what Sup Forums wants a country to be. If they could get away with it for their supposed white only country they would.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

The sooner everyone in and around Israel gets sent to outer space - the better. Absolutely no exceptions.

>What is your opinion on ((((((((((((((((((Our Greatest Ally))))))))))))))))))?

G

educate-yourself.org/cn/worldconquerersintro1958.shtml

biggest redpill of all

Lmao, I don't like israel and don't appreciate the higher jew circles but lately in some threads I have been seeing some good jew banter

>http:
Stopped reading there.

Nuke it

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

youtu.be/v1jtKNs5q2o
Watch this before you go to bed.

must go

Israel is invalid as a country.

release the valves and shut the doors.

Based AF

Keep them to kill the sand niggers then destroy them