Katty Perry: "No Borders, No Walls...Coexist!"

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're an island so we will always have borders anyway

she's dumb

"Refugees welcome! Also, buy my new album!" --Katy Perry

Celebrities think they know shit. Beyonce, anyone?

maybe the shitskins just dont know theyre not supposed to mass murder people??
has anyone told them this?

It's easy to coexist from your affluent 99% White neighborhood

nope, none at all

>shitskins
>comprehend anything logical

i want to hear what she would have to say after random peaceful "refugee" would blow up half of her family

Are you implying that water is racist?

Katy Perry is a retard, ofc.

Nice tits, nice body, nice face, but still unattractive because of what's missing inside her skull.

Usually it's (((globalism))) talking. This time, it's just a dumb bitch

You first.

>
Bwahaha thank you based spic

have you seen her without makeup?

>Americans think they know shit

fixed that for you and I'm a white person from Pennsylvania btw...Never have we lived in a time where more people think their shitty uneducated opinion is valued (besides possibly the 60's and look how that ended)

Exhibit A: this shithole of a board

resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

Thanks Mohammed

Would have no problem with this if she was screaming the wall in Palestine needs to come down first otherwise shill bullshitter

pol BTFO, drumpft, liberals have no argu-

based Jews

If she could go and coexist in Syria, that would be great.

if she really believed on this she would not have a gated home, because guess what:?
people would barge in and do a ton of shit inside her house, look at europe folks.

>rich person who travels with a contingent of hired security guards and lives in a mansion surrounded by walls in a majority white area shilling for open borders and multiculturalist ideals that they will never have to deal with the consequences of

Nope, never seen this happening before

>water is racist

75% of Black Americans can't swim. Coincidence? Or is water a tool of white supremacy?

if she said "No bullets, no bombs, we all just need to co-exist" I could at least understand.

She just wants to be cool with the progressives after making fun of obummer.

She's fucking retarded.

Should have gone with the Clattenburg lizard tongue pic

>Professional whore gives personal opinion on national policy, idiots cheer

fucking skank
stick to belting whatever jews write for you

water was used briliantly during the 70s

oh shit you fucking got me man...go jack off to Tomi Lahren some more while listening to Johnny Rebel

reeeee she was my favorite thot

>this week
also, what about the migrant couple in san bernandino was it? oh, thats right they were just american muslims recently moved here. solid definition of what an american citizen should be of course.

I wish she would do a blacked scene

There is a difference between private property and private countries.

North Korea is a private country. How's that working out?

The Manchester bombings didn't happen because we weren't accepting enough. They happened because radical Muslims are murderers.

Celebrities pushing the no borders meme always live in the nicest neighborhoods with gated communities to keep unwanted people out. It's fucking amazing how they don't see, or won't accept, the fucking hypocrisy behind this

ABSOLUTELY HARAM
She needs to be enriched, but I think I may be too late.

She knows who her audience is and how stupid they are.

Cool, when is she going to stay at a refugee camp without any guards for a few nights?

She's literally on the DNC's payroll. She kept shilling Hillary during the election and even played at their convention.

i hope she gets raped and beaten to within an inch of her life. i don't even care if it's a muslim or nigger as long as it happens.

Yes, they look like Americans since "American" has nothing to do with a designated race...wait, people on Sup Forums think only white people can be called Americans...damn I knew you guys were backwards as fuck but I didn't think to this extent

No borders means no wars

looks good to me, that is on the vision of the owner of course.
you're only after the faping material right?

i wonder what would be different if ivanka was killed at that concert?

Her voice has a really awful tone to it. Like it's really fatiguing to my ears. She's the worst sounding vocalist I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. I don't understand how she's so popular.

Correct.
Remember, the jews and shills are here to create conflict and hate. One personal trip to eg. Africa solves such bigotry. Violence and hate are not countered by more violence and hate. We all have a common enemy.

It's time for a new degenerate queen to emerge since Miley retired from being the biggest slut in the world.

someone go to her house and demand the same treatment as she is asking us to give out

when the the first mad man with balls of steel going to claim this as fact, using what they said as "no borders, coexist" bullshit to make a place in their home, since borders do not exist and walls do not exist.

these celebrities talk big, someone needs to do something about these political reminders they're relevant( or more likely (((persuaded))) to say/mention)

shit stome insues, all males bearing arms, for their goddess got kill
the world enters into the most autist forme of assinin war there ever was.

She consequently drops this shit whenever a new album is out.

I've had enough of these fucks designating values upon society, as if them being a shitty pop-star makes them part of council. Fuck off, sing your garbage music, shake your tits and shut up. It's all your good for.

Clothing is a border between my eyes and those cans.

Hello, commie. Welcome to Sup Forums, motherfucker!

we should start a petition asking her to remove the walls around her house

She thinks her tits make her intelligent as well as famous.

Sure, Katy, when you get rid of your gates and security and let anyone who wants it access to your property and possessions, then we'll consider your opinions.

You cant coexist with people who want to kill and/or subjugate you, stupid bimbo.

Somone please abduct this brainless cunt and drop her naked somewhere in remote subsaharan Africa. I want to see her coexist.

can you imagine how bitter she'll be when her looks fade and nobody cares bout her anymore?

that's gonna be rough

She needs some of that dick that Miley Cyrus is getting

Could we pretend to be liberals on twitter and start a movement to have her remove the security from her home so she can accept diversity and #noborders?

That guy wasn't a terrorist though any more than an ISIS supporter getting in a fistfight on the street and stabbing someone would be a terrorist attack.

Surprised her friends don't demand her to live her preaching in the first place. To walk the walk.

We all need to coexist, say the gated community wealthy celebrities. Funny how people who won't be affected by the political positions they espouse are promoting these positions. Maybe she can start by disarming her security at her shows, taking public transportation and planes to her events, living amongst normal people. Not gonna happen.

She's a little mutant kike who needs to be dealt with. They know their audience is 90% children and grind have naked in their videos. They do it on purpose. They need to be grabbed and tied down. It's time to start rounding people up again.

only her billions of dollars to keep her warm at night

Don't tell us, tell that to the fucking Muslim horde

I'd love to co-exist, really.

But for that to happen we have to rid ourselves of the groups that do not wish for that.

Once that's done we can co-exist.

Katy Perry just cares about money. She's not trying to stir controversy so she'll say whatever she believes is the current cultural platitude for not "rocking the boat."

Consequently though, we might change her tune if the backlash is big enough.

Getting Katy Perry to be red-pilled and going conservative would be a great day. She admitted to becoming a libtard because being a conservative Christian wasn't paying her enough.

The crisis actors pretend to cry, but no tears. It was a hoax. Nobody died.

They don't care about anything but their next gig. Which tells me they are ALL in fucking debt with a drug problem.
They say what their (((employers))) tell them. The fucking idiots who believe them, and don't live gated, or have the money to emigrate wherever... what can you say about them? Literally the dumbest fucks on earth.

>shitskins bomb your children
>"Y'know what, we need more of these guys and less protection!"
Women

Nah, it's gonna fucking hurt. You can see it on people like Theron already.

What are the odds that a bee, the symbol of Manchester, would appear in a video months before the "bombing?"

Katy Perry is somewhat talented and has a nice rack. She's also worth more than 250 million dollars and lives in a guarded 20 million dollar mansion. Connection to reality = zero.

There is nothing worse than a Rich, pro open borders, libshit

If you're gonna preach diversity be original and go live with the minorities

Is that what they've done, got bees tattooed on them? This can't be real.
They're making us look stupid, like gif related.

typical jew demon. cause problems then pretend to wish for peace. im on to you nigger

You realize who the leader of the free world is, right?

Did they behead that kid?

>second generation muslim kills 22 kids
>open those borders
FOR FUCKING SAKE REEEEE JUST GET BACK IN THE POT YOU DUMB BITCH

You need help. Just because someone is advocating for peace and acceptance, you want that person to get hurt. Typical Nazi dickhead.

A few dredgers or just a handful of bridges would solve this quite permanently
Could always just set up a 24/7 ferry service, of course paid for by the racist bigoted British

I think she lacks the capacity for rational thought, either that or she wants to see more dead children.

go do a concert in syria then, you cunt

She's been stupid for years, as evidenced by her song lyrics. Then she came out with that self-pity movie after Russell dumped her. She's a pathetic reject

GOYIM YES. Keep letting those beautiful Middle Eastern people of peace into your countries. Don't worry. These are just bombings of peace. It's okay!

no borders
no pampers
coexist

She spent 19 million dollars on a gated compound.
She only believes others should live by those words, because she isn't.

>opens borders
>catastrophe happens
>wants to open borders more

for fuck's sake

kek "Referees welcome :)"

Of couuuurse, and I'm sure her multi-million hollywood hills mansion has no fence or gate either.

>It's fucking amazing how they don't see, or won't accept, the fucking hypocrisy behind this

Those most definitely were not her words. Celebrities of her caliber don't make statements like that on their own volition, especially not to a massive audience. Months ago, I read on agcwebpages (celebrity gossip text site run by an anonymous insider who turns out to be correct 90% of the time) that Kate is questioning the narrative. She'd allegedly been overheard at parties discussing the possibility of a 9/11-scale event in Los Angeles if Trump didn't win.