What the fuck is going on at evergreen college?

What the fuck is going on at evergreen college?
youtube.com/watch?v=L-SPKdLZBs0

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=zPvHmHuWKcg
youtube.com/watch?v=yrIRai2ucTM
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM#t=6m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VLUbHYQes
youtube.com/watch?v=yad_clT4T2Y
youtu.be/f3CRVLVGa5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a highly insular, small college that's been getting away with this kind of bullshit for a really, really long time. The Bret situation is only the tip of the emerging iceberg.

give me a quick rundown

Thank's for the intelligent response. Do you know why a gimptard with a shitbag attached to its leg is attacking a guy for writing something (?) with chalk?

I need a basic gestalt

Give me the basic gestalt on this.

read the other thread

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127489373#bottom
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/127489373#bottom

this

TL;DR

Everygreen has always been a fringe-leftist shithole, they just had to get creative after smoking lots of weed was no longer considered an act of rebellion.

t. grew up in Washington

Give me the basic gestalt

Snowflakes that think they matter but in reality 99.99% of the planets population doesn't matter, and they know this.

>a tranny, a fag, a nigger and a robo nigger
we've reached peak diversity

Basic guacdown:

Jeb had three penile elongation procedures.

In contact with the media, big donor money, the cia

The Clinton's bow to the Bushs

too crazy for summary. legit.

You're watching the slow death of the West.
Does anyone legitimately believe these cunts could run out civilization when we become too few in number? Dear God, we're going to become South Africa or Rhodesia.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

seemed kinda like a real life southpark episode

Basic Gestalt:

>Media runs Trump-is-Hitler-is-coming-for-you campaign 24/7 for almost 2 years.
>current crop of activist college types build identities and personal social group power and prestige
>trump gets elected, but is not hitler; trains never come for the queers
>fake hate crime wave happens
>march against everything everyweekend

>robbed of the social environment that gave their personalities meaning, these students are hallucinating a reality in which they are in fact under the threats they were warned of, but they are invisible

They are having a psychotic breakdown.

pure autism, not the good kind either.

They are fighting back after centuries of oppression. Just because their resistance doesn't take a form you are comfortable with does not mean it isn't valid. Maybe if they were invading countries, raping women, and spreading smallpox it would be easier for white supremacists such as yourselves to recognize. What you are witnessing is the end of white supremacy on college campuses, and yes, it is coming in the form of a brave african american little person on a scooter of resistance.

When I was a kid I used to dream about being an American.

Now? Not so much. I'm honestly glad I'm from Brazil rather than being from there.

>TOP 10 ANIME BATTLES

imagine the fucking scholarships that goliath gets

Is it time to meme Limp Bizkit back into popularity?

>I'm honestly glad I'm from Brazil

user... I...

was this what it was like during the October Revolution?

this whole thing looks like a dream sequence from a David Lynch film

this video is very weird its making me feel suicidal

It's not so bad as long as you are a light skinned jew.

>microsoft sam scholarship

>autistic pissbottle scholarship

There was an old photo from ~2012 Sup Forums that showed a sick augmented freak as the "norm" (it was a drawn picture)

It's frightening how accurate it was.

That was fucking bizzare.

I would have slapped the bitch for dumping water on me but what do you realistically do when R2-NigJew rolls up on ya with a piss bag?

I think that was a bitch (male)

>the cripple didn't ram into the guy
All this waiting for nothing.

>R2-NigJew
fucking kek

He has a pretty face

Whoever filmed this video NEEDS to be liquidated asap. I just love watching videos of people's lower halves.

this
I wasted time

Keep up the great work guys!

got u senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=zPvHmHuWKcg

BONUS:
youtube.com/watch?v=yrIRai2ucTM

Timmy and the lords of the under privileged

He's writing over graffiti that was anti-Bret. Obv the disabled brown goblin is an SJW (why wouldn't you be at that point)

are these people really going to inherit the most wealthy state in the world? there's just no fucking hope is there?

>the autism gang threw his glasses on the ground
casual ableism

lol kinda clickbait with the thumbnail my bad. Have this instead from Swedeistan.
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM#t=6m1s

>not skimming through the video
Retardation affects everyone.

Oh look, it's another Sup Forums forgets it's not on the Internet episode.

I miss timmay

nice

>greek farmer attacks his own kind

it's too late, you know. we're too far gone. if we would've nipped it in the bud even a few years ago we would've been ok. now the indoctrination machine is too big to fail. wait until it hits high schools. then we'll really see some shit. at least these crazy fucks in college MIGHT be able to be saved. once they spend all their life like this though, there's no turning back. they have to be put down.

Sure was a bizarre mismatched group of reject.

They did it for the nookie

>leaving the plough attached
Literally making a line leading to where you'll hide from the police
Still good videos

>Blocks your path.

What would you do?

So someone condense what is happening here? This is the college where whites got kicked off campus, right?

And some kid is writing on the wall? Then some brave, empowered womxn come to stop him? Is the guy filming on our side or not? If not, we need to make sure to save this video, he/she might delete it if someone is going to get in trouble

That's like 40 diversity ticks right there.

i think it's because it was his farm so he just said "fuck you I'm plowing and you can't stop me"

I'm drunk and just declaring old my gf to quit bitching and evergreen college looks like a place where love is imitated but not duplicated.

I might be over analyzing this, but the fact that 1 guy just stood his ground and laughed in the faces of 4 SJW's gives me hope.

Lol goddammit. That mad not sense. She my gf. I told her to calm her shit and evergreen college is shit. Yahhhhh

>ywn have the colostomy bag popped over your expectant mouth
Does God put us on this earth just to suffer?

What the fuck.
What the fuck were they doing on his land?

*rip bag of poo*
heh,that was almost too easy

This is NOT a parody

youtube.com/watch?v=jIXb9bw8v74

>that fat bastard eating a tortilla with chopsticks at 1:50

tip her over

take the stairs

>98.9% acceptance rate
almost everyone here is a retard

Idk man. If that were in America he could legally shoot them. Europe isn't right in the head right now

youtube.com/watch?v=v5VLUbHYQes

SJW want to Gas the Kike, I am not kidding in the slightest.

Looks like a little nigger in the worst r2d2 costume ever.

too many colleges in this country

Oh god, the pee pee bag on the front of the wheelchair had me rollin'!
I bet that thing smells like the rug that the cat keeps pissing on!

literally the first time I've seen footage of a fabled disabled transnigger outside of Sup Forums drawn renditions.

Militant Greenday fans attacked a Fred Durst fan on campus.

THIS OBVIOUSLY SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISING TO ANY OF US..

THIS IS THE SAME PERSON WHO SAID THEY NEED TO BRING GUNS, TO PEACEFUL PROTEST UNTIL THE PROTEST WASN'T PEACEFUL..

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE POLICE!!!

Idk if you guys saw that video,but holy shit this is the same person amd it's fuxking hilarious.

It's so fucky that even a Jew is saying the kids are losing their minds.

can someone explain what is happening in this video please ?

I don't really understand, he is making fun of greenday, the music band ?? why are they so mad ?

>The visible colostomy bag

>robo nigger
Lol

Thread Theme? Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=yad_clT4T2Y

It looks like he's writing over some text that says "fire odell", interfering with a leftist crusade

I have no idea what the hell is going on with the SJWs, trannies, nu-males and retarded wheelchair niggers in that video, but Limp Bizkit is a band for fucking faggots.

Because knocking a girl (and her girlfriend as well as their pissbottle friend) the fuck out would work out so well for a CISmale on a college campus.

Here's the link:
youtu.be/f3CRVLVGa5E

She starts at 47:25

>R2-NigJew
>Not R2-JiggaBoo

sad fampai

hahaha /r/evergreen is filling its colostomy bag.
>inb4 leddit

The two biggest gangs here in America are the bizkits and the dia verde. He's trying to mark everGREEN college (noted dia verde territory) as bizkit territory. The video shows the results

I MOVE IN I MOVE OUT

This is spot on

>preferred pronouns are nigger/kike

top kek

Hey my college made it to Sup Forums

But, the guitarist, Wes Borland left...twice.
If they have him in the line up, yes.
Yes, please.

Calmly walk around to the back of the wheelchair and disconnect the battery.