Women weaken the military

Women have no place in the military. They only bring our military operations down. They can never match male strength, they get knocked up on military dime with no repercussions unless it's overseas, the sleep around worse than the average American women (says something), they're entitled, they cause drama, and men will always give in to the instinct to protect and provide for them. You are still bluepilled if you think women should be allowed to serve.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13060161
cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/nhanes2011-2012/overview_g.htm
wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You act as if the military is still there to protect the American citizen, and not corporate and Jewish interests.

Women should be allowed to serve!

In the kitchen, near the TV, on the patio, and in the bedroom. Not in the military though.

Women being in the army is simply part of the Jewish plan to remove male gender roles, destroying the family unit and promoting white genocide.

Considering this generation of men has no desire to join the military I say take what we can get.

This is a big reason i am getting out of the military after 10 years, granted im a chair force reservist, so basically the shittiest of the shitty, but its hard to stay in a warfighter mentality when we are constantly treated like little kids and told not to say things that are offensive.

what about women in supporting roles, like nurses?

Pretty much this. The military your referring too OP, is dead and gone.

>mfw i had to be a part of the sexual assault reporting process and one female was joking about filing a complaint against me the day she filed a real sexual assault complaint, all because i was taking too long with the paperwork

I've heard this has become a huge issue. Now that women can scream sexual harassment or assault at every turn men have to walk on eggshells.

fpbp

Completely separate training, PT, classes, quarters, etc. for women in the medical field is sensible in my opinion. Admin functions and other things ought to be purely men. Women also have their place as informants/translators (basically the same thing), but I think that's usually done as a CIA contractor. Women get better information than men do, because men like to spill their guts out to women.

The whole "unit cohesion" argument is basically just admitting that whatever highlighted issue it is, race 50 years ago, sexual orientation 20 years, etc, is that there's a significant amount of people in the military that you trust with to aim mortars, to keep bombers in the air and to maintain and secure nuclear weapons can't just shut the fuck up and deal with somebody who is a little different even when their life depends on it. Its a defense of the most weak-minded, emotionally fragile members of the military. Its an open and shameless defense of an utterly inexcusable level of incompetence in a trillion dollar military machine. These are the sorts of folks who, if they were officers, would be fragged when the shit hits the fan because they crumble under pressure and make decisions that get those under them killed pointlessly.

Consider joining the Marines, SEALS, or Rangers then bro. Or Flight School.

You're right though, the Military should be free of anything that prevents offensive actions. The Military Man must be strong, ready, angry, and moral.
Women, were not designed to fight Men

fpbp

>Women have no place in the military.
Nurses

Men can do those as well, if not better

Races, especially blacks, are tribal, so yes there is more cohesion when it's just one race. Now, are you trying to say that men can't deal with women purely because women are "slightly different" (very different)? You don't think the fact that military women fuck every single dick they possibly can and are insanely weak compared to their male counterparts has anything to do with why women are bad for the military? The fact that women never have to meet the same standards and legitimately break up fraternity?

The only field I'll accept women in is medical if at all. Tons of men are nurses these days though, not like back in the early 1900's, so it makes women more obsolete. Any time a female is in the military special accommodations must be made, and women and men need to be completely separate in training, classes, PT, quarters. It's a nuissance.

What do women not weaken

The household as long as they're not emotionless whores without maternal instinct. It's becoming rare these days.

Male nurses are pathetic

Real question:
Most combat units as well as elite units require you to pass tests in order to join them. If a woman passes the tests successfully, why not let her fight?
>the instinct to protect and provide for them
Your instinct should always be to protect your fellow soldiers. "Provide for them"? Why would you want to provide for a woman you're not a relationship with whom?

>yfw when you have a breast feed fetish and all the feminists pull their tits out to protest

Hilarious how Sup Forums can be so giddy about women being forced to enlist for the draft one moment and then complain about women being weaker. Next you will probably start complaining about women who flunk their exams not having to enlist soon.

Nah. They cant cook or clean or drive. Some say men are nurturing and can women have the spatial awareness to hunt? No. Also they are not the only way to make kids, regarding benis/bagoo. In fact the newer methods, not including surrogacy, focus only on males. It seems only males can create artificial biologies or benefit from them. strawpoll.me/13060161
Pic

>Women have no place in the military.

newsflash bro, they lower the requirement for physical tests in order to allow the women to even 'pass' the exams

women in the military makes no fucking sense, but if they want to die fine by me

Virtue Signaling Gone Wild !!

I blame Jackie Cochran, but not many men could fill her shoes.

May your most beloved person die in agony.

May you never see them again in death.

Nursing is different these days. Real nurses, not just 2 year associates degrees that clean up shit and puke, do a lot. Any man serving his country isn't pathetic in my opinion.

"should" versus reality. It's proven. Women still instinctually protect kids that aren't their own, even an enemy's child. Men instinctually protect women on their side and the other.

At least that fetish makes sense. Getting turn on by a woman being maternal versus a woman stepping on your balls or insane shit like that.

I don't want women to be drafted. I think more people complain ironically, because women want "equality" in every aspect that benefits them.

why does everyone equate being in the military with being in a combat role

I wouldn't have a man raising children over a woman, especially their mother. Test tube babies are degenerate.

They still ruin cohesion, get preggo on military dime, and fuck the men relentlessly. Talk to any guy who's been in the military. Women are morale who are passed around, and they join knowing it. Female reservists will leave their husbands and families for the weekend, fuck a slew of men, and go back like it never happened.

>You are still bluepilled if you think women should be allowed to serve.
You act like there are non-combat positions that women cannot be drafted to do....You know full well that this is the result of their findings, and they don't want to publish it.

They know women cannot compete with men physically or in combat situations. CANNOT. They do know that they are useful elsewhere as basic shit tier clerk/typists in most cases.
I think they should be drafted, and should have to PASS the same tests that all combat troops take. IF a woman can do everything a man can at the bare minimum, than we have a starting point. See how it ends after a few weeks.
....They don't want that info published. It supports a sexist man-centric narrative.

>Getting turn on by a woman being maternal
Are mommy fetishes okay?

What do you mean "this generation of men?" Nigga, I'm currently in the Army, and there are plenty more service members all over the world. Did you join?

>muh unit cohesion
I've already gone over why you're wrong in

Men have two responses to women. Fuck them and protect them. Even in admin roles, men are detracted from their roles and less productive than all male units. Same goes for the general workforce. The military doesn't have room for that. Of course a leaf is a bleeding heart feminist.

Tiddies.

Women fetishize dads regularly, but the other way around sounds beta and cuckish to me. I'll accept it as long as the fetish makes for a strong family unit without cheating and that raises good kids.

I agree with everything except the serving part.

Having worked with women in the ADF that were balls out tougher than most of the squad, my opinion is that as long as they meet the same physical and operational requirements as men, they should be allowed in combat positions.

>Pic related.

One of the toughest soldiers i ever had the privileged of serving with. Chose a shitty picture to somewhat preserve her identity.

You are a leaf. You cannot post about military strength. You are barely a country. The day of the rake will be upon you soon

If you don't even have th mental strength to co-exist with someone who's a little different, then get th fuck out of the military. You're a weak, incompetent piece of shit and a liability,

>not just 2 year associates degrees

2 years of absolute shit plus about a year of prerequisites
worth it though, RNs start out at 30/h in a lot of places
plus the endless job security of dying boomers

From my experience, women turned the army into an eternal high school. And on deployment, nearly every woman is a whore.

>You don't want to be in the same military as Nidal Hasan? You're just a weak-willed bigot. Get out of here. Diversity is our strength!

When the country you have the audacity to post with has fought in a war with more then 50000 troops then you may post

If she's tough she can be tough in the kitchen.

Stop being a faggot.

Don't get mad at me, get mad a biology. You're saying that you wouldn't instinctively protect a woman in danger against protocol? What's wrong with you?

Fpbp

Reminder that we burned your white house.

I guarantee she could beat you in a BFA

>inb4 you're a former SEAL with over 300 confirmed kills

>British troops
>responding to South Korea
Leafs are pathetic. No wonder you have Trudeau.

HAHHAHAHAHA, LOOK AT THOSE WOMEN IN MILITARY WOMEN

FUCKKKK, I'D RATHER HAVE A NON-EXISTENT MILITARY THAN ONE WITH WOMEN BREASTFEEDING LMFAO

Only let them be snipers medics and pilots

This argument has quite a bit of weight.

If we had the internet 50 years ago, there would be people saying "They can never match white's loyalty," etc. They would have a similar laundry list of worst-case scenarios that would endanger innocents' lives, and so forth.

But behind those seemingly benign arguments is a fragility that must be broken, that we must get past.

Women in the military are a liability

They're smiling like that, because they are on gibs and will stay in the military until they're done pumping out babies on tax payer money. It's pretty pathetic. And to have the disrespect to take photos of it in uniform...

The solution is to only let them be snipers medics and pilots they aren't as physically demanding and they are generally smaller then men

>Sup Forums is obsessed with facts and proper, cited discourse...until it's time to circlejerk over how inept women are. Then vague anecdotes are rigorous enough!

Except women shouldn't ever be in combat anyway, so stateside medics.

>They need to stop letting weak females try to have jobs in the military when they are clearly too weak to do it

said Sup Forums, out of one side of its mouth.

>If misogyny is real, how come men represent most military deaths?

said Sup Forums, out of the other side of its mouth.

Plus women in the Red army of WWII who weren't pilots snipers or medics preformed horribly

Didn't the standards just got lowered to like 1/5 what men have to do

Now Why shouldn't they earn 1/5th of the money

I've done 5 years in the USMC infantry, 3 years in the reserve, and now going back to active duty to go to the USAF CCT selection. I would rather a competent female who is decent at her job (read: admin, logistics, non-battlefield medical services, supply etc...) than some lazy, would-be social mobility ladder climbing nigger who just joined for the GI Bill.

>tfw dominant woman will never rape you
This will literally never happen, there are no "dominant" women unless you're a child and thankfully very few are pedos

>leaf

Except being a sniper is fucking hard and requires more endurance, patience and training than a normal grunt. And I don't want some bitch flying around in a jet or an appache either.

Former military here. Can confirm women are massive sluts (even the ugliest ones got to sleep around with half their platoon) and they're just weak. Most training exercises would basically end up with the men carrying their equipment for them. Sometimes they would even carry the women themselves...

Well being a female sniper has its benefits women are usually shorter then men and therefore can hide easier being a pilot isn't physically demanding and if we use them as scouts aswell then they are a smaller target but all other feilds of the army navy and marines should be males only because we are heavily built and are generally stronger

You don't actually believe the wild stories of female Soviet snipers from communist fucking Russia, do you?

Men can be raped, but it's understandably embarrassing. Women require weapons, restraints and or drugs. Inb4 men won't get hard. Men can be sodomized.

Women can barely be trusted to drive, and people want to make them pilots. Anons are either top tier trolls or that fucking stupid.

Look at these fucking whores. Fucking stupid cunts. The only good female in the military are the ones on there fucking backs, and then after that they become fucking useless again

I only agree to medics and paper-pushers, like in WWII. Pilots get shot down over enemy territory and we all know how our friends in the middle east think of women. Being a sniper is absolutely fucking grueling on the body... read "One Shot, One Kill" and you'll see just how filthy it really is. Not suitable work for a woman.

Exactly which is why Slavic and Asian women are stronger then westerners

>believing the commie propaganda about their 1337 snipers in WW2

Yeah band anyone can go to med school and become a doctor

Data are from the US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2011-2012:
cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/nhanes2011-2012/overview_g.htm
NHANES is a representative sample of the US noninstitutionalized civilian resident population of the United States. It utilizes a complex, multistage, probability sampling design. The sizes of the symbols represent the sampling weights.
The grip strength variables are described here:
wwwn.cdc.gov/nchs/nhanes/2011-2012/MGX_G.htm

Women are only objects made for populating and pleassure. libtards are the only reason why they are allowed to be in the millitary. Salute to all service men who have rightfully put those bitches in their place!

A monkey can do that job, the more male nurses you have is less men on the frontlines

You think women are as strong as men? You think women die as often in military service as men do? Typical retarded leaf.

men have better spatial awareness and depth perception than women too

Let's assume that women are technically better as snipers as long as they are in a controlled environment, as in shit isn't hitting the fan and they don't need to pick up any other slack. Okay great for them. But realize that every single person in combat including medics needs to be able to hump insane amounts of gear, bodies, keep up endurance wise, and support their unit in times of emergency. Now you've got, say, five women who can't keep up while you're under attack and all the other men have to compensate. It's just silly. All for the sake of "women are marginally better snipers".

I didn't say they're better at being snipers anyone can Learn to control themselves when shit hits the fan and anyone can learn to shoot a gun

Whatever lads, I have to start late dinner for my husband. Keep fooling yourselves into thinking we should be out in the work force, politics, and military rather than faithfully raising your children and family. This is how the west ended up with such degeneracy. No one has argued that military women are anything but cum dumpsters lol.

>Women weaken the military.

Yes, but young childless feminist-marxist women are the most useless cannon fodder society these days can afford to lose.
Losing young men at the prime of their working capacity is a tragedy for society.

>If you don't even have th mental strength to co-exist with someone who's a little different, then get th fuck out of the military. You're a weak, incompetent piece of shit and a liability,

Shut the fuck up, idiot. We basically don't have a military.

>my opinion is that as long as they meet the same physical and operational requirements as men, they should be allowed in combat positions.
Except they don't you posh idiot.
Women biologically can not meet the same physical req as men, and they won't unless they are doping up with roids.
Why do you think men and women have different PT tests and privledges out on the field?
Women were shuttled back to the barracks to shower and stock up on toiletries at the end of each work day when we were out in the field, while us men were left behind to wallow in our own shit.
Enough of this men and women are equal in combat bs, its getting alot of people fucking killed.

Hey, I discovered my new kink today, nice!

NATO has 6000 soldiers stationed in my country as a defense against Russia. The majority of them are Canadian. If this is what Canadians are like I'm more than a little worried.

>Snipers and medics
>The job that requires lugging a 20 lb gun miles through rough terrain with a normal kit of 60-80 lbs
>Or the one that involves carrying/dragging 150-250 lb men with 50-100 lbs of gear
>Not physically demanding

She looks like shes about to die. Give her a GPMG and 1000 rounds and see how she goes over a month long exercise in the bush, not a fucking fitness test.