Blizzard has chosen their side...and it's not Trump

My name in Overwatch and Hearthstone has been DonaldTrumpp for the longest time. Now they decide that the name doesn't follow their community guidelines. Leading to the conclusion that Blizzard has deemed the name "DonaldTrumpp" as offensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TrumpSC
youtube.com/watch?v=JMylc2Or1Ic
us.battle.net/support/en/article/naming-policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are the community guidlines

Blizz are a bunch of pussies, sorry Tommy boy.

Nobody cares about you

Been a standard policy to not let you name characters or accounts after real people for longer than you've probably been alive kid. Fuck off retard.

take it to reddit

> leaf

>free name change
>just add another fucking p and wait til you get reported again

If this is true, I'd love to see that rule in print

Now post chat logs of you acting like a sperglord, and we will have the full story.

This. Especially politicians. Even having a political statement as a name at all is bannable. Noone wants your retarded ass bringing politics up constantly. Noone wants you around, deal with it.

>blizzard are standing up to the zog machine and its puppets
Where is the problem?

name change to NotDonaldTrump

I would A) like to see that rule
B) even though many people do not care, many people make jokes about the name...nobody should be offended by a simple name

Yeah I think this is one of the ones they don't enforce automatically but will always force a rename if you get reported. Blizzard is extremely cuckolded. Overwatch always stank of corporate precision, but to be fair, I've never played Call of Duty or Battlefield (since 1942), so maybe other people have a higher tolerance for that kind of corporate efficiency in their video games.

They've always had weird naming rules. I think it's to cover nonsense like OP so they can point to it in case someone gets """""offended"""""

I had to change my name from Canadianhobo because "it included nationality in the name."

It's a fucking rule. It's a really dumb rule, but it's Blizzard's game to choose what they do with it.

xX_N1GG3RK1LL3R_Xx has joined the game

Blizzard doesn't like you to name your shit after real people.

Played wow for 14 years, and on and off recently for friends i have had a for a while.

Been suspended for the name Fourthreich, Turdgargles, cyberbullyx, cyberfiendx, cleavinkids, and tons of /2 trolling.

The forums used to be the wild west, now with the up/down vote system if you get too many down votes you get forum banned.

I used to make political forum posts bashing Hillary and when i hit like 40 down votes i would change the post to say something positive about blacks and everyone would lose there fucken mind.

My last 4 years has just been greifing on forums and /2. The game is shit.

>playing tumblrwatch

Stop playing videogames. Go make yourself better instead of RPing as a cartoon dyke

The articles on naming are listed in OP image.

>If this is true, I'd love to see that rule in print
God fuck off you ignorant child.
>I KNOW MY RIGHTS SHOW ME IN IN PRINT I'LL FIGHT YOU OVER THIS
Fuck
Off

Your name was fucking stupid, nobody cares, they will and always have forced people to change account and character names named after famous people.

hmm that is pretty sad to see. idk if you're an old wow player from vanilla or burning crusade, but oddly enough blizzard was never like this. And they were actually the last holdouts in sjw views in gaming might have been to older devs in charge of the company like mike, but i guess as new blood filled in this is where we are now. But yea desu im not surprised about that. I am actually very surprised they managed to holdout for so many years even in the accepted years of sjws like 2013 or 14 they never caved.

what the fuck does this supposed to mean. opinion?

fuck off blizzard are godamn thieffucking cocksuckers oh yea your expanions, wasjust money to you but you claimits shit addedd to the game, which you just destroyed the previous game and yo8 think you oh made shit and need some moeny cause you gotta keep yur moneyh that yuo get from shit your making false advertisements about, going. FUCK OFF NIGGERS THIEVES

Yes they were you lying nigger. I had a fucking Night Elf named JenniferAniston or some butchering of it and was forced to change it. That was back in 2005.

good.
time to report this offensive person for using such an triggering nickname.
youtube.com/user/TrumpSC

i actualy was told by a moderator when i tried to go back that, when shit pretty much was hacked in some 70 level dungeon, that, they didnt give a shit about shit in dungeons, under level 90

i got free 2 weeks from the next supervisor who said they wasnt suppose to say theat when i sent him a screenshot of me getting hacked, after i went back

every fucking dungeon this shit happened and they couldnt explain it.

rolls would complete before id get a chance to click on them. the supervisor i ende up snding him a screenshot of me playing, i had like 3 days left when i talked to him on my month, and i didnt play unt9l th elast 3 hours
it sucked so bad
just screenshotted and sent it in.
dikdnt screenshot all these converastionas wished id had.

replioes took 24 hours on the largest server.. from gms
\
later went online to find they had a loot roll hack out since ..a long time

i rember when i played at first, 1.03 and close to around there, there never was auto loot rolls.

auto-=hack
youtube.com/watch?v=JMylc2Or1Ic
remmember watching this shit and laughing

this 2bh

not him but it would be better for everyone if rules are transparent and in print so anytime something like this happens they can point to exactly where its stated that it is violating some rule

That said me and a decent portion of my server used to call each other faggots and niggers constantly in trade and none of us ever got muted banned or warned

>cyberbullyx, cyberfiendx, cleavinkids,
I dont see anything explicitly wrong with those
cleavinkids maybe but the other 2 definately not

you should make a peturparkur alt and see if people enjoy being spidey'd around

my idea, is that at some point all the namnes are going to be taken, and they knew this when they started, but
they didnt stop, so they are trying to censor names
steal = censor

More likely other players have been reporting you en masse so they finally caved to the player community
Blizzard has always more or less let the game be policed by the players.

>(((players)))

You realise that sorros bought shares in blizzard a few years back right?

Btw op this is the wow naming the guideline, and always been

* Consist of any references to the real world, including people and places (Britneyspears, Newyork, Austinpowers).
Donald Trump

>Soros has shares in everything: A redditor's guide to political discussion

Is there a Hillary Clinton?

My WoW character is buildthewall, you just gotta get more creative.

Tough shit faggot. I guess you will stop supporting the products of your ideological opponent since you think they are treating you unfairly right? Ha, we all know you will register a new name, like a little cuck.

>merely mentioning Trump's name triggers people this badly
Consider it a victory. Hearthstone is trash anyway.

The fuck did you say cunt?

Who's the redditor now gin tits?

Here is the link
us.battle.net/support/en/article/naming-policy

And don't get but but but overwatch is a different game

Change it to DonaldJTrump. Put some respeck on his name.

You are probably not allowed to impersonate people.

Still, worth turning this into gamergate 5.13747624 if they don't have the rule in print.

I remember when I played WoW there was an explicit rule against naming yourself after celebrities.

But that was before all this battle tag nonsense.

I once got banned for the name newjewsmell. Got to lv 100 and raided for 3 months before a snowflake saw me. Gm thought it was funny. Only banned me for 30 min. I took a shower had a bowl and logged back in to a new raid reset. A win overall.

>The number of shares of the registrant’s Common Stock outstanding at April 27, 2017 was 753,662,407.
oh no he owns 0.3% of the company

Bullshit my tag has been Jackie Chan this whole time

>You are probably not allowed to impersonate people.
My blizzard name is Eli Manning and I never got shit from Blizzard.

Faggot

Pic related is (you)

Is someone saying the website on the internet are being bought by soros
no wonder they wqant to bitch so much about who owns these >search results

"this is a nice wall"

Really? Fuck off.

Blizzard already changed names that are related to real persons like...forever?

I had the same thing going on in 2004 and it wasn't "DonaldTrump".

OP is a thin skinned bitch.

Fix your fucking grammar. Holy shit.

I'm still right though you dumb cunt..

lol 300,000 shares in a stock that has a stock that has atm a 700,000,000 share float.

I'm sure he is calling all the shots

hahahahahahahahahahakeg

And you gamerfags have been feeding them trillions of dollars over the last decade to buy the newest arrangement of pixels they put out.

Fucking cucked.

My tag is "NIGGERS ARE CRIMINALS" this whole time too.

you're technically correct, the best kind of correct

Yeah, but there's like 12 million Jackie Chans in the world and only 1 Donald Trump

your fault for playing blizzard faggotry to begin with.

Fuck off faggot.
Go try to stir shit somewhere else

You pay for internet pixels, then you post on Sup Forums?

retard.

Maybe they mean you cant impersonate a president or good qbs

How does Trump the hearthstone streamer deal with his name these days? He literally named it after Trump back in the day.

>2 Superbowl rings
>beat Tom Brady twice
>not good

you faggot you know you cant name yourself after real people

it would be like complaining that you got a name change for naming yourself paris hilton

>playing wow

I just got a refund from blizzard for overwatch last week because I found out Tracer was a dyke. Fuck Blizzard, in never gonna buy one of their products again.

hahahah you cant make this shit up. never seen anything like it.

Wait, you seriously think eli is good?
hahahahhahahaha

Why didn't you post the whole naming policy OP? Is it because it says your wrong? Let me guess, you dindu nuffin?

Tracer is mediocre anyway. Dva, Widow, and Mercy are the best girls in that game.

Yeah I agree they're the best, but i don't want to support some SJW pandering shit. I remembered all the SJW's flipping out over Tracers ass, and figured the only reason they made her a dyke was to appease them.

Filthy casual playing weaboowatch lol such a beta male... Real alphas play csgo where you actually require intelligence and skill and also you are supporting based valve that doesnt give a fuck about ur political opinion and they are not faggy like (((blizzard)))

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

Why play overwatch?

It's one of the most liberal games

Mine is niggernavy and they haven't done shit

Blizzard is a private company, you don't own the games you have a limited license that lets you play the game. Read the actual terms and conditions.

Change your name, and stop searching for stupid ways to get attention.