AUSPOL fuck NEETS edition

>Melbourne, Sydney home prices cool again

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/29/melbourne-sydney-home-prices-cool-again

>What will sink the housing market and drown property investors?

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/janda-sink-housing-market-and-drown-property-investors/8568238

>Australia to send additional 30 military troops to Afghanistan, Defence Minister Marise Payne says

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/australia-to-send-additional-30-troops-to-afghanistan/8568076

> Drones and driverless trucks: can Australian truckies stave off job threat?

theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/may/29/drones-and-driverless-trucks-can-australian-truckies-stave-off-job-threat

>'Everything closed near Westfield': Panic as shops and restaurants evacuated in Parramatta for major police operation - after suspicious suitcase is found

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4551116/Westfield-Parramatta-lock-police-operation.html#ixzz4iRbMWk4x

>'My fear was we're not going to see our son again': African gang attacks autistic teen for the SECOND time in a month - as his parents say thugs have also targeted their Melbourne home

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4550930/Melbourne-autistic-teen-targeted-second-time-gang.html#ixzz4iRbTxFlX

>Drop debts for family violence victims: MP

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/05/29/drop-debts-family-violence-victims-mp

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/29/15/06/police-officer-shot-helidon-near-toowoomba
youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4
9news.com.au/national/2017/05/29/13/54/attempted-abduction-of-toddler-liverpool
youtu.be/YaGdwfykYGY?t=59s
rabb.it/auspol_live
youtube.com/watch?v=BXdVF6-4WfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> 1 post by this id

>fuck NEETS edition

But you're a NEET Kike kike...

the eternal gook op strikes again

nah, he's doing a Batchelor of Anthropology and social sciences

My Grandad fought the Japs in PNG. He did so because he wanted his children to sell Australia to the Chinese.

>"It's all for you Mr Wong!"
That's what my Anglo grandad would shout when chopping up nips with his bren.

every fucking thread.

>fuck NEETS

Fuck off gook.

At what age should people be made to give up their licences?

I recently got a job in SEO pt 12 hours a week for a wine rack/storage company been therefor two 4 hour shifts. The company has had issues with offshoring, web development and SEO being offshored by companies they hire. Part of issue they are having is they have a Pajiet doing web dev part of my job is to correct him and his fuck ups. Get a text today that said despite the issues they had with offshoring because the job is bigger then what thought they will hiring a offshore a Indian cunt. This because I approached the SEO I needed to do in a appropriate manner and analysised/collected information on the issues of the companies sites and then created a document listing the changes that needed to be made and what those changes will be. Instead of jumping and changing shit willy nilly with no/minimal planning.

And yes the boss is baby boomer.

i think the pension age should be a time to reassess drivers every year. although have the time its the africans that cant drive for shit.

A cop was just shot dead in Toowoomba.

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/29/15/06/police-officer-shot-helidon-near-toowoomba

who is behind this?

Never. Why do faggots concern themselves so much with trying to take away people's independence.

I bet it's because you're all stupid city faggots who think catching Bolshevik public transport to your trendy cafes is the way of the future.

>additional 30 military troops
weak as piss, why so few?

Watch based black live stream now youtube.com/watch?v=ohkslhEo4H4 taking calls.

nah, my nan nearly had a crash today backing out of my driveway

Fuck working in this shit hole of a country. Smoke weed and sit on the beach all day.

So?

so I'm not the "stupid city faggot who think catching Bolshevik public transport to your trendy cafes is the way of the future."

Trains are comfy. I met a girl on there once. She sat next to me and asked if I was getting off at her stop. The rest is history.

>Driverless trucks get introduced
>Half the freight companies in the country immediately go out of business because machines don't break the speed limit or take shortcuts through residential areas

Then why are you talking about taking people's licenses away?

Just mind your own business and drive defensively, kid.

Thinking of joining the military, who here /army/?

> machines don't break the speed limit or take shortcuts through residential areas

They wouldn't deliver on time.

Kek, your still employed tho right?

more for her own safety than for mine

bros how do i get australian girl? you think if i work out and get some muscles will be of help?

just give it to me straight

>tfw being nip

>fuck NEETS
I wish the were true senpai
Sounds like a /biz/ opportunity for you wageslaves though
Offer us your sexual surrogacy services for loveless shitposters.
Just don't feel offended if we won't pay you in cuck money or bitcoin and barter with our webdesign skillz instead.

You boomer cunts getting it through your fucking heads yet that you have torn the intergenerational contract to shreds?

>Hurr Durr ethnics are ok because I eat at their restaurants.

GOOKS OUT!

Habbening in qld, shots fired, cop dead.

Young Australians should compete with Chinas millions of millionares for housing in Australia. Its only fair.

9news.com.au/national/2017/05/29/13/54/attempted-abduction-of-toddler-liverpool

>A man has brazenly attempted to abduct a toddler from a shopping mall in Sydney's south-west.

>The 15-month-old boy was in the children's play area at Macquarie Street Mall in Liverpool on Thursday when a man in his mid-40s picked him up and began walking away.

>The toddler's mother - who'd been nearby watching her son - yelled and ran towards them.

>The man then handed the toddler back to the mother and left the area, NSW Police said.

>The man is described as being of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern appearance, about 45 years old, of medium build, clean shaven, with black hair combed back and is between 170-178 centimetres tall.

wew lad

Daily reminder that I've cucked everybody in this thread. Your girls belong to me. You are raising my children.

how can we compete

b-but i don't have a girlfriend

That cute girl who was going to be your future gf? Yeah. She's raising my son.

but she is only 16

>send 30 more men to existing mission training iraqis with the kiwis
>people on social media lose their minds saying "american pulling us into another war"

Why are people so ignorant about the army. It's literally just 30 more swinging dicks to go sit in a shitty desert camp with the couple hundred that are already there.

Definitely full-auto gunfire in the background...

youtu.be/YaGdwfykYGY?t=59s

all those country towns that survive off truck drivers buying their shit will die.

>iraqis

30 or 3000, we're still getting involved in a war that's over 15 fucking years old that has no hope of being resolved any time soon. Pull out and let the savages kill each other tbqh.

Those 30 men deployed will cost well over $400,000 each to be there. Maybe 50 million in taxpayer funds.
>You know what a sandniggers soilder costs?
A cheap $150 AK-47 & a box of ammo.

Right fair enough, but that mission is basically the same deal as the one I mentioned.

I'm not ADF, but I am an ADF applicant number, recently recommended for my chosen role. How's your prep work going, mate?

Let them kill each other is the idea. Just make the friendly ones a little more effective, so western soldiers can fuck off.

So what are you implying we shouldn't fund the military? They don't ask the government for money to deploy each man, they have a budget and they use it to do the jobs that the government demands of them. Maybe those sandniggers soldiers cost a little more than you think when you consider all the nations there training and supporting them.

>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live
>rabb.it/auspol_live
rabb.it/auspol_live

If you haven't used Rabb.it before simply click on the remote icon beside the volume slider to control the browser

>Hurr Durr, Afganastan is going to be a respectable democratic Asian power: The ADF everyone...
Yeah, and Baltimore will become a paridise in Trumps beautiful beige America...

why do people insist on needing a discord? we're talking here already.

fuck off retard

this isn't Discord, although basically every discord has one of these Rooms so that's why i'm shilling it so hard

yeah, but why?

You are totaly unable to think strategicaly sir.
If I were a Muslim or Jew I would be roaring with laughter that whites a pissing away blood and treasure in a fools errand to bring democracy to illiterate goat-fuckers.
Every 16 year old with a cheapy AK can be replaced in a day.

Do you want to watch movies with your fellow /aus/pol m8s? Do you like listening to music? Do you like watching useless chucklesome memes?

It's kind of telling actually that out of 3 strong opinions only one was even talking about the right country

I'm just working with recruiters now, trying to get into a medical officer role. Any idea what its like? I wanna make sure I'm not being fed marketing crap before I sign up for 6-9 years.

What did you get in for?

>fuck neets

wait, werent you a neet only a month ago mr OP?

He still is.

Tell them to go fuck their arsehole and that you quit. Watch them close down.
All offshores deserve that fate, dont be the cuck that keeps a boomer in business.

Can you put this in the OP next thread if it comes?

youtube.com/watch?v=BXdVF6-4WfQ

Cringe

yeah but fo real tfw no finnish gf

yeah, I do that here already. I watch qanda with you guys every week already

>'My fear was we're not going to see our son again': African gang attacks autistic teen for the SECOND time in a month - as his parents say thugs have also targeted their Melbourne home
How long until he starts posting here?

Why is it that every single day I am forced to comprehend the faggotry of OP?

i just wish he would go away. i miss the old aus/pol/ threads. if we start to make them again he'll throw an autistic fit.

just post abo threads you bogan fuck. we like you cunts then.

but what if you want to watch something else :))))

He always makes them around 4pm. All we need is someone to make on a bit earlier.

*One

Fuck off you attention seeking whore.

hey gay cunts

I'll most likely be unemployed officially at the end of the day.

i like all of the links, this thread is where i get all of my daily news from. the old meme descriptions for each link were better though

what happened to that cunt who was interested in if people were cut or uncut

fuck australia, cant wait to see your grandchildren be chinese

How am i seeking attention?

Who's everyone got their Superannuation with?

Do any of you cunts know anything about your Super?

came home and found my dog dead today

hold me bros

he starts posting that "this is the official auspol" constantly like the sperg that he is

> GET IN HERE OFFICIAL DISCORD RABB.IT ROOM
You want control and attention, take your faggotory somewhere else.

I'd prefer we didn't have it, the fucking scam.

someone doxxed him and hes barely posted since

thank fuck

>mfw he was a labor staffer

i know, i was here when it happened. i'm still 75% sure he's either a reddit user (probably from that australia subreddit) or a cop.

fuck, sorry mate. what happened?

A cop was just shot dead west of Brisbane.

I am merely advertising another means in which people in this thread can interact along with the official Discord which i think would complement this general and the Discord, so YOU fuck off cunt.

his dog died

first state

only got a few k in it. used to work at a school and thats the superfund they always use (well at least nsw schools)

think it had cancer but wasn't confirmed.

Yeah I probably owe the cunts for fees

he said early on when he was still namefagging that he is a gook doing a social science in Melbourne, but that might be a lie. i'm still holding him to it though.
maybe he just knew that we'd lose our shit about it and it gave him attention

Hello Australia.

apparently someone escaped from prison and started shooting when they came for him. he's going to die within the next 12 hours or get captured, at which point he's going to do life.

haha wtf, was it a subversion campaign or he just was a shitposter? I vaguely remember someone posting a club pic of him, he was quite chubby? Maybe Im thinking of something else