Can we admit this guy is fucking hilarious?

youtube.com/watch?v=4wuug3-5cWo

>INB4 Le TWO SCOOPS XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LyKVtsLa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was 8 years ago maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=o4LyKVtsLa0

No, and both him and John Stewart revealed their magic after leaving Comedy Central and admitted they had writers making their jokes for them, not them.

The only thing you are laughing at, is the personality.

>HAHA WE GET RAPED FINANCIALLY BY OUR NATO ALLIES, DRUMPF BTFO

I wish Colbert would get toleranced by a refugee

His news is more real than Fox and fiends

He was funny when he was playing a parody character.

Somewhat ironically, by representing himself Stephen Colbert is just a hollow shell of his former self.

That's what it is. Colbert was actually pretty funny before leaving Comedy Central. Now he's just a tool.

I know you inb4'd me but I'm doing it anyway

thas guy is mentally a mongoloid.

imho, he belongs in a straightjacket

Steven is only really good at impersonations.

TWO

SCOOPS
C
O
O
P
S

>HURR DURR ARE YOU KIDDING ME

feigned outrage smug liberal humor is the worst

The day that I shit in his mouth. He will be funny.

he is, i actually went and bought his old book, what a hoot

not even a little.

we make him funny with memes, but he never says any of the shit we post about - the stuff thats actually funny

the reality is only Sup Forums is funny. and donald trump.

>now

Welcome to the late show, I'm you host, Stephen Colbert, and it is FRIDAY MA DOODS

>Colbert walks on stage
>so uh.. Bumpfy Drumpfy's still out of the country
>the audience bursts into a frenzy of hysterical cheers and shaming slanders
>WOOOO! YEEAAAAHHH!! AHHHHH!!!
>one audience member amidst the madness accidentally thinks, "Why are we cheering?"
>all lights in the studio immediately shut off
>the only remaining visual source in the dark building is two piercing white dots on stage
>the audience sits in a fearsome silence interrupted only by the squealing creaks of the chair occupied by a fat chick at the end of the room
>the pitch black room evokes a feeling of reminiscence in the mortal creatures - a supernatural recollection of the terrible void that exists between dimensions
>Colbert adjusts his glasses, the ricketing of a loose screw echoing around the ghastly walls
>he inhales briefly, "So... guess we have a bit of a Nazi in the room tonight..."
>the audience quietly whispers to each other
>"SILENCE!" Colbert yells, as his voice transforms into a quaking roar
>an audience member brings forth their cell phone and activates the flashlight function
>Colbert whispers in a guttural wretched voice "I wouldn't do that if I were you..."
>the audience member brings the light towards the stage, revealing a terrifying enormous beast covered in mountains of flesh that ooze blood profusely, as if existing solely to defy the nature of life
>the mess of flesh, blood, and tentacles at the front of the beast ruffles, "Now you see my true form, behold - I am Stephen Colbert, Herald of the Black Abyss"
>Colbert continues, his speech accompanied by gushing waves of blood slapping on the hard floor, "Consider yourselves privileged, mortals. To witness my purity is a rare sight that few are granted, but know that I cannot allow you to leave this place."
>Colbert unleashes a savage onslaught upon the crowd, "Only one could escape my terrible wrath, the one who keeps me imprisoned in this damned realm. I will destroy you Sprumpfy."

Have you seen Colbert improvise?
Still equally as funny

>WE GET RAPED FINANCIALLY BY OUR NATO ALLIES
t. redneck who doesn't understand how NATO works

TEOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCUUUUUUUUUUPS DUUNOLD TRROOOMDT

I laugh at him all the time.

he's a joke.

No. He was never funny. His jokes were in poor taste and always politically charged. We shouldn't laugh at politics, we should take it seriously and work toward what's best for our democratic republic nation as whole.
>never once did he make a funny about removing nigs

COLBERT SHILL ARMY IS HERE!!!!

is that gravy in the injectors

I love his work on Harvey Birdman

Nutella

He was funny when he made fun of people and their political parties for legitimate reasons, even if it was biased towards liberals and against conservatives. Ever since he put on those thick-rimmed glasses he's lost his comedic sense and gone full liberal shillbot.

>two

SHILL FOR COLBY!!!! DO IT 2 IT!!!!

Fuckin' Late Night Based

how those liberals anti trumpsters feel in a nutshell

Sage

t. David Lynch

>still not realizing that the Trump train has no breaks
>still describing him as alpha, even jokingly
>thinking he doesn't add to Trump's power

>idk wut ramadan is but celebrate it lol
>"global warming isn't a scam
>French handshake. So brave.
GUYS! Being low-information is so L O L!

no, his whole show is basically:
>Trump
>Trump is so bad
>Trump is so stupid
>Look at this thing Trump did!
>Impeach
I tried watching him, but everything he talks about is trump, and only in one way, what a piece of trash he is

Anywhoo, you can't refute the satire of that specfic sketch. Blumpgf had twoo scoobs two many on the NATO summit. Yes, I'm serious. Acting like a douche to allies won't serve him any favors.

I see an uncanny resemblance.