Are italian immigrants criminal?

Are italian immigrants criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

gossip.libero.it/focus/29155384/germania-italiani-e-rumeni-ladri-di-welfare/csu/?type=naz
ilgiornale.it/news/emigranti-welfare-1221439.html
unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>immigrant
>criminal

synonyms

>Normal immigrant
Little crimes
>Italian immigrant
Conquers America

Depends.

Most Itakkas in Ruhrgebiet came as Gastarbeiter to work in our mines and so on. Later they founded restaurants and delicious ice cafes and that's where the criminal shit started.
Your mafia organizations recognized that we don't have as tough laws against black money as in Italy, that's when they started to wash money in Germany.
Since then we had a few mafia murders, but that's it. They only harm their fellow Itakkas and that's okay.
Same for Chinese mafia btw.

Many Italians are in Germany for suck walfere.

That was because of the european football cup stupid nigger, nothing related to racism
It appeared in Tenerife during italy vs spain match

Oh nvm it's Radu again

>Most Itakkas

Stopped reading there.

What a pathetic Achmed.

You mean "conquers the poor shitholes filled with niggers, irish, and jews too dumb to work in banking".

Congratulations on being the king of the niggers.

But its true....

In Germany Italians are the frist Welfare thieves. Shut up stupid nationalist.

kys you communist trash

American Governament in 1944 asked for help to Luciano for landing in Sicily

Kiss
>gossip.libero.it/focus/29155384/germania-italiani-e-rumeni-ladri-di-welfare/csu/?type=naz
>ilgiornale.it/news/emigranti-welfare-1221439.html

Read and cry, gypo shit

unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/

>Are italian immigrants criminal?

To where?

Kill yourself piddino
If you think Romanians and Italians are the same shit get out of our country and go to Romania

Born and raised in northern Italy. I'm sorry nationalistfag

Traitors will be the first one to be purged

Traditors? Italy is not my girlfriend. Is just it's just the nation where i had the disgrace of being born

Then, if Italy is so shitty, you wouldn't mind to be deported to Somalia, right? ;-)

Well at least you know you're a disgrace.

are you from Based Trento?

No, i'm from North Italy but this is not a indipendentist concept. I'm just realistic

mainly the southern terroni, everybody knows that mafia, camorra and 'ndrangheta are from sicily, campania and calabria. I never heard of a crimelord from umbria or friuli or toscana...

wich part of North Italy are you from?

kys

You are not realistic, you are a dumfuck, instead of fixing the problem you run away, with the exact same mentality that created the problem in the first place, thus you are among the reasons Italy is a shithole and bring this with you, inevitably you'll make a shithole of where you live and run again.

Keep this in mind.

I am from based Trento. The city is being overrun with niggers.

>Italy is a shithole
I disagree, some parts of Italy are shitholes of course, but not everywhere

We have a Summer house in Based Trento with my Family. I know there is full of niggers now. God damn

Trento and Sudtirol is one of the best part of Italy for my opinion.

Italians are NOT white.

They are great great places, they kinda lack weight culturally but nowadays that is not much of problem anymore.

kys, we'll hang you along with eurocucks.

I'm not a eurocucks.