The Missing OAN Report on Seth Rich

youtube.com/watch?v=kyR1MKZ408Y

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-a-complete-list-of-all-the-many-questions-surrounding-seth-richs-brutal-unsolved-murder/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/tom-fitton-gives-updates-obama-spying-scandal-unmasking-scandal-rep-adam-schiff-seth-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=Em8qrgj1vYM
oathkeepers.org/?s=seth rich
intellihub.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back to the top

Bump while I watch

That was good shit. I wish Sup Forums had the endurance it needed to solve this shit. One thing that I wanted to see is the police body cams.

Good and fresh
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/draft-a-complete-list-of-all-the-many-questions-surrounding-seth-richs-brutal-unsolved-murder/

Very end is a good list of issues

The sound of one hand clapping.

the state of the board doesnt even have the endurance to finish the video or even click on it despite hyping the shit out of the video a couple days ago

Its start to be late you should consider a nap

zzzzzzz

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/tom-fitton-gives-updates-obama-spying-scandal-unmasking-scandal-rep-adam-schiff-seth-rich/

John Podesta in a frenzy converting $40 Billion [from the Clinton Foundation] into gold, diamonds & artwork
youtube.com/watch?v=Em8qrgj1vYM

The list from gatewaypundit

bampin

Why was it removed from OANN?
and
How can we spread this segment everywhere?

It was removed b/c it's top secret why none of these questions have been answered. What reason did rich have to contact kdc in 2014? why can we not have any of the evidence in the case reported? why can we not even know what hospital he went to? why is the docanon report that rich was at medstar alive, then the hospital was swarmed by leo? why is the last ip from the skype for dc general, home of protective services? why is derek tarr, undercover confidential informant manager, the first responder?

Its another DNC coverup.

Gives an all new meaning to "Whack a Mole" and they are apparently pretty damned good at it.

they are working on their final act as we speak see they are already busy converting their ill-gained assets overseas, making it near impossible to seize them

The Oathkeepers did not scrub. Good luck threatening those guys. lmao

oathkeepers.org/?s=seth rich

bump

You mean Seth was a Russian spy? No Trump-Russia connection, but no DNC murder either?

Too bad, they're going to have to declassify, and little Vladimir is going to have egg all over his face.

Lol wait what's Edward Snowden's role in all this?

BUMPIN for Historic House cleaning of American Government

and for SETH RICH, a true patriot

so many fucking coincidences...

>You mean Seth was a Russian spy? No Trump-Russia connection, but no DNC murder either?
No, I think he was a FBI or NSA plant who started his storyline back with kdc.

The investigation into the clinton foundation started back when?

intellihub.com/
These guys do not scrub and they do cover

bump

bumping again

this investigation is far from over

Shit will hit the fan real soon hope it will not the Ariana grande Fan this time...

bump

BUMP