As a west african guy i enjoy laughing at you trash and this cesspool

Before you chimpout, my direct family alone holds more PhDs and contributes more to society (all medical doctors, with a neurosurgeon) than every generations of your worthless white trash family combined. Before your second chimpout, there's no affirmative action in our province and even if there was,it doesn't matter when you graduate at the top of your promotion

With this said. It's nice to know you lunatics are miserable. It's kinda warming to know that most of you will kill yourselves soon (not soon enough tho) depending on how "redpilled" (miserable and lunatic) you are.

I come here every once in a while but your lunacy never cease to amaze me. Keep it up with your mental health deterioration!

Pour les francophones qui viennent ici, ya deja eu les attentats de quebec,restez dans le sous-sol de votre mere et continuez a pleurer parce que mamadou baise votre soeur pendant que vous regardez des animes. Allez j'y vais,jreviendrai me marrer ici eventuellement

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this post please? I didn't make it past "Ooga booga.."

FPBP

WE WUZ NUROSERGHUN

Oh it's simple. Don't fuck up your upcoming suicide, the E.R team shouldn't have to waste time and energy on human filth like you

No need to thank me =)

Lying on the internet is pretty sad, user.

/thread

>oogity boogity boo where da white women at

Kek

Wow, I can't wait for >200 super fresh replies for your >1 post

Sage on you
Sage on your shitty slide thread

Thanks for the compliment, you might not realize it but disbelief is always the biggest compliment lol

Alright,enough time wasted here, i'll come back to see you cry another time

Sociopaths are overrepresented in 'top of the class.' You are encouraging and celebrating people committing suicide. Sounds about right. If you are so successful and superior, why is you esteem so low that you need to make fun of others and slum around laughing at them? Don't you have lobotomies to perform on whitey, Afro Ben Carson?

We wuz doctors
We wuz with white women
We wuz da best

If you are so great OP why do you have to rely on the countries built by white men?

No matter how many phds you have you will always be a nigger. How does that feel?

So you are an outlier. Congratulations, you have changed no ones mind and have offered us nothing but an anecdote.

You will always be a nigger leaching off a white country, you belong back in Africa fighting for your tribe

>m-muh phd's!
nice affirmative action brownie points there you fucking yoruba monkey

that saddest thing about this thread is that everyone posts like OP is legit

Degrees are worthless and mean nothing today, and even still the requirements are lessened for niggers, and even then, only nigger outliers get them. It's a crime that niggers are allowed to practice medicine when they are accepted into med school and passed with scores that would get a white person rejected. Also, OP isn't a nigger. He's a kike or a cuck here to troll. Sage for slide thread. Do not post ITT without sage in the options field.

>SUPERIOR reading comprehension
thanks for the compliment

this place will never cease to amaze me,so much idiocy

Sorry that we've triggered you, it's obvious when you use phrases like chimpout because that's obviously what niggers do. Maybe you shouldn't go around committing crimes all the time, be more like the East Asians or something? Just a thought

>so much idiocy

Like your entire race?

Im waiting to be told ive won the nigerian lottery and only need to transfer £50000 to your bank

Post certificates, can you substantiate your claims.

jee wizz, another negro with a mansion full of phd's, that's a first in here