Right wing death squads are more of a necessity than a joke

antifa vandalize and burn graves at cemeterys of dead soldiers. This legitimately makes my blood boil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
mobile.twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/869337337263779840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me that's a false flag.

if that tweet is true it will be ridiculously easy for the feds to track down their account and bring them in for questioning. committing a crime is one thing, but being a dumbass and boasting about it on social networks is suicide.

I looked up the account myself and saw the tweets. It's fucking disgusting.

I know, but the FBI are faggots and they'd arrest us for doing what should be their job of taking out commie trash. How pathetic is the fucking FBI? Can't even arrest a punch of pedophiles right in their own town. Pathetic!

Let's boycott antifa's places of business!

This is Sup Forums tier behavior.

Dude if this is real I hope the rest of America wakes up and finds out about these fucking anti-American communists.

Has anyone in the area taken the time to report the tweet? Authorities probably already know about it but you're better safe than sorry.

BevHillsAntifa is a spoof account. I doubt it's real.

its a troll account

>Antifa
>paint swastikas
Holy shit has this place gone stupid.

>Let's boycott antifa's places of business!

Whorehouses and Starbucks?

Its a parody account, lads.

i am ready at a moments notice to genocide antifa, i hope you are too

IT S A TROLL ACCOUNT .

These are the fuckheads that are protecting Islam Extremists. They're the ones saying that Muslims are the real victims in shootings and bombings. These fucking idiots are going down one way or another.

Assuming they work

The spray paint on the gravestones look shopped. The big one is probably related to Confederates.

What do antifa have for businesses besides selling stolen opiate painkillers?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its a TROLL ACCOUNT, more than likely started by a Sup Forums-ster.

ex: it tells you not to post Islamophobic cartoons like this one, then it posts the cartoon

it says the not all muslims meme, then tells you how many muslims that want jihad is 300 million, etc.

They cannot be that stupid can they? On the slim chance this is not a fake account, nothing will piss off normies more than defiling our dead war heros. Remember how pissed people got when Obama closed the war memorials? Normies flew out, made a stand and Obama backed down.

Let them continue pushing extremes

>If you aren't for x y z extremist (((progressive))) position than you are a right wing nazi

When forced between two extremes people will choose the one not trying to kill them and that's when things will get interesting

>arrest us for doing what should be their job of taking out commie trash
The FBI needs to go. These scumbags won't take out the trash and won't let us do it either.

We have to live with that?

Checking those digits OP

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

>444

Nice trips, but post a link next time nigger

mobile.twitter.com/OfficialAntifa/status/869337337263779840

Yeah that's right. I'm in my phone faggots. Do some work and remove the "mobile."

It's a troll account. Some of the tweets sound sarcastic and contradictory. For example, look at his tweet about Saudi Arabia.

I may be getting dyslexic but it looked for a second that the graffiti on the left reads "fuck multiculturalism".

>When you die for the Jew and they spraypaint Nazi iconography on your grave

Can't boycott welfare

fake news

nothing about this in West Palm

That's a fucking parody account, you mongoloids.

This picture will never cease to amuse me

We get the most interesting timeline

incase is pretty alright