/mku/ltra thread 6: Spiderman and Elsa are your Friends Edition

Continued from: Basic gestalt is in the pic
lhohq is probably disinfo, continue combing the weird YouTube kid videos for cryptic messages relating to MKUltra and Finders.
Discord channel is up and running at full autism. We are making major strides in deciphering some of the codes.

Other urls found in this thread:

blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=357587
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286926/pg1
lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_spacegirl_movie.html
synt.us
synt.us/research/love-poetry.html
discordapp.com/invite/GgeCvaA
synt.us/propaganda/
youtu.be/kHxxC9Y8Z20
youtube.com/channel/UC-LcEOy7CD2gtIgezxareNA
youtu.be/wVqoQ6jLUBY
groupsnoop.org/Open Society Foundations
youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI
youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k
mobile.twitter.com/GyKE69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

possibly related?

How can I join the discord?

I have to got school soon. Fucking hell all this shit is scary as hell. I'll try to follow the thread from school

Good luck anons

Just a reminder to go with a friend if you plan to visit the coordinates.

bring weapons

I'm going to post some pictures and videos n shit tomorow. Stay posted senpaitachi.

here's a temporary discord link
Rywaft

Here we go again!

Posted late in the old thread. Following links on lhohq.info led me to synt.us

There are files here, PDFs and various images, all seemingly nonsensical.

reposting because this lhoq is definitely a meme site

>90% positive this lhohq thing is just someone trying to advertise their shitty website. found two separate posts that are copied verbatim on blizzhackers and abovetopsecret

blizzhackers.cc/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=357587
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286926/pg1

>someone is either pulling our leg with this or it's viral advertising

stay on the path with the videos guys.

Is the user who was going to periscope Pelzer still here? If so, respond.

Anything in Texas? Ex gangster now work as PI and close protection agent. Always wanted to be an investigative journalist. Will follow rabbit hole to hell and back.

Psyop to distract from the political stuff

lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_spacegirl_movie.html wtf

this

HOLY SHIT! I found some more weird code on videos: GFLEW DKIEMC FJEOW

Translation: reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Politics are theater user.

Gonna post some pictures from it.

Be cautious don't take unnecessary risks

Ayo wtf tok scared to watch all of that

Stop bringing logic and common sense into this shill

You fuck

this is a meme website

a related site synt.us has a link to a fucking discord channel in it

synt.us/research/love-poetry.html
discordapp.com/invite/GgeCvaA

leads to some anarchy server

KEEPING THIS ALIVE FOR THE NIGHT CREW

I missed out on the first thread or two, what is the method for translation this stuff?

Same that's why I posted it to see what people said about it

bastard

lol

I should care why?

Caesar ciphers for most of the stuff, some have used pig pen ciphers.

That so? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I don't mind going down somebody's fake rabbit hole, as long as it's intriguing.

nothing in texas, it's going on somewhere in SC, greenville I believe.

join discord, too many shills here

ZwKUq7

ANYONE WANT TO CALL PODESTA?

Each letter corresponds with a different letter. The key goes in order starting from C-A.

Exactly this shit.It only takes a few clicks from things clearly targeted at kids to truly bizarre videos that are still probably considered "family friendly."

>from synt.us/propaganda/

Got it backwards my bad.

C-can someone link one of the emotional distress vids?

Is it mindgames shit like Forgotten Languages? I remember seeing parts of a FL video before getting the rundown and not thinking it was that creepy or disorienting.

see all of the information on that site and the other site is probably publicly available but they just copy and pasted shit from other sites to make it look deep and edgy

We should send Kurt Eichenwald to this link and trigger another seizure. Lel

Source on these euphoric videos

well time to get the fuck out I'm afraid to sleep now with that fucking faggot who always said shit for going to sleep, I hope that user who is going to take some photos or videos would bring something new

Woops, someone posted before me and it did not show up before refresh

Leave Podesta Alone He Dindu Nuffin

Faggot

Just so you guys know, all the lhohq stuff is really old. People already discovered it at least as far back as 2016, maybe earlier. As far as anyone can tell its just artLARP. Unless there's a clear connection to the MKUltra/Finders/YouTube codes, I would not spend much time on the lhohq stuff.

fucker

more people that see it the better

I was thinking that also until they found the synt website that has the address and phone numbers of specific people on it. wtf is that about and who owns that website?

The lhohq seems old and so far not related to the Finders or the YouTube videos or the twitter account.

Are any SC Anons going to Pelzer tomorrow?

Just hopped in this thread. In bed phoneposting. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

If this is about spooky youtube videos aimed at kids, I think I saw a thread on 8/pol/ a while back. What'd you guys find???

that's not how mkultra works dumb ass.

apparently some user is supposed to be checking it out as we speak, he was supposed to stream it live through periscope so I can't comment on his current well-being.

Fuck you user. Anyone who wants to watch this be prepared for jump scare at 0:51

You guys don't understand. This is the next level of the evolution of Scientology. Once you start seeing the signs of the sexual or adulterous and a compensatory mechanisms that are plagued with abnormally frequent occurrence in the kingdom of Saud at the point where all I can see is people who evolved past few months ago when you get sexed into their system

The videos you all have seen may be eerie to some, and even of good quality, but ultimately the few that are pursuing this are wasting efforts on a clever program made by most likely two people you wouldn't waste your time with.

Well done on the decoding, but it's best to focus your efforts on more useful things, this is just a silly game that a couple people could have fun with while you waste your time. It really is one of those things that are so mysterious and unusually they seem promising, but end up being nothing of any significance, just like all the other things across the forums on this website, specifically the /x/ forum.

youtu.be/kHxxC9Y8Z20
Why do these videos have so many views? Bots? This ones fucking creepy.

What does this stuff mean? I think I saw it in a previous thread on that guy's twitter or something
youtube.com/channel/UC-LcEOy7CD2gtIgezxareNA

Stop being sleepy guys.
For skill the president fjord.
For skill the president Gbit.
If not do I'll the president fjord
Fnordkillthepresidentfnord.
(((Yawn)))

Here's where you fucked up shill, no one listens to leaf faggots.

Welp

this
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

just who the fuck are these people? Bilderberg members or something?

this is fucking horrifying
the view counts on these.....

And all the weird children's videos posted seem to have a Frozen and Spiderman connection.

This shit is scary af, keep digging anons, may the force of kek be with you

No idea, but I found that list on the website. Called one of the numbers and got an answering machine for "Adam DeGarmo"

See (You) in September...

youtu.be/wVqoQ6jLUBY
This ones a fucking gem.

>tides foundation

this is one of the many foundations funded by soros

groupsnoop.org/Open Society Foundations

The connection is always operation snow white spiritual boy is the cornerstone of the time you think in the king and queen of my bar for the creators to share with you seeing this guy at midnight shouldn't be such a big piece of the puzzle game that was Attila and the warheads all detonated after what appears to be them striking the most powerful man at midnight

Jess fucking Christ. I always knew this explosion in popularity and obsession with comic book shit was some sort of psyops.

Ever notice how people who are really big into that shit now a days are huge retarded adolescent minded leftists typically?

Hollywood has to burn.

Guys dont get lost on that lqhq site or what its called
Decypher the pic where you see a code with 11 symbols written on a blue paper
There are also red marks or blood on it
You know what i mean
Its a youtube link
We need to crack it

another pedobear found apparently

This

Also adults (mostly women in their 20's) who still fucking watch Disney.

It has to be a conspiracy

Nice one, user. That list seems vaguely familiar to me though, was it part of the DNC leaks?

>Checking out abandoned factory at midnight
wtf seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI

goodbye

Pizza time for Podesta.
#Pizza4Podesta

Binary

I've been a Sup Forumstard since 2005, and I have to say out of all this shit I've ever seen in my years here thi's creeps me out the most

self professed super-soldier Max Spiers was said to be uncovering pizza related activity in the "free energy" scene before his untimely death.

That's hot

First 4 letters http

Rot in hell

asd

Ok so what, are we going to have a fucking generation of youtube programmed people?

Fuck man I hope our guy has at least a couple bros with him, and has a quick escape plan. Fuck.

Honestly this is what makes it seem like it is fake to me. If anyone actually went through the effort to make a code for their shit, they wouldn't use simply ciphers that they did unless they wanted them to be cracked.

fuck off nigger

youtu.be/qpy8LGVWQ-k

Color coded video with code.

Related Twitter?

mobile.twitter.com/GyKE69

Has this been figured out yet?

if people like you would just ignore it, people would stop posting that shit

what are you 5?