Dont know yet

Yes.

Yes, it's called 'Wisconsin'

your living on it

yes, you're on it right now

I hope I will go to hell.

yes

it's called eastern yurope

Yes the trash dump of old Jerusalem . Can just hear some old jewess saying to her kid be good or I send you to Hell!

Why?

You better start believin in hell missy, you're in it.

Bullshit. I was born in Wisconsin. I am the ambassador of cheese.

>fedoras think this is hell
You ain't seen nothin yet, faggots.

Yep.

Yes, but so what?

Do the right thing because it's the right thing. Motivations like the threat of damnation is for niggers.

Where else would the souls of those who aren't getting into Heaven go?

Hell is other people.

yes it is called Sup Forums

>god doesn't exist because evil goes unpunished
>oh btw hell doesn't exit lmao

Ghetto heaven

where the gibs are nifty thrifty for a $1.50

Yes most definitely.

Hell is the only thing that exists

I'll check and let you know.

>trash dump of old Jerusalem
Unironically this.

Also with a bunch of "teeth gnashing" going on.

Either this current timeline is actual hell

or there will be no room south of heaven when this generation is all said and done.

Hell is for ever!

>when your dick is so big it needs a carrying case and 3 men to haul it around

The thing people don't understand yet is that if you believe in hell, and that you have a chance of going there, then you will.
You will be there for what will seem like an eternity until you finally just "numb" to it, and you question this really being your reality FOREVER, and then an angel comes and gets you out and you learn to forgive yourself and others.
Or you can forgive yourself and others now, or get as close as you can while recognizing that you will make mistakes and that that's okay.

Always trying to red pill society!
They can't hadle the truth...

I think it does, but the nature of it as well as Heaven can't be fully comprehended by humans

bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell

Dying is like pulling the power cable from your computer while you're on a 25 kill streak... it's all black and there's nothing.

Enjoy the silence.

Our boys had to be careful. The dead japs' dick cases were quite small.

Yes, all jews, muslims, atheists, and all enemies of Christ (every non-christian) are going there. Jews will suffer more than anyone else though.

WTF has this got to do with Sup Forums?

Theological answer is 'no'.

In the bible, 'hell' is interpreted from the word 'Ghenna' which is a place where people went to burn their trash. It doesn't say hell is a spooky place full of devils with pitchforks. Basically if you don't make it into Heaven, your soul is treated like trash to be destroyed. Meaning it's annihilated. Same goes with Satan and all the rebel angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uiYp8xKjLM&ytbChannel=PostModVid

Show some respect, he had to lug that dick case through miles of dead japs.

*and..

meant as a continuing thought

please do not post spooky shit, thank you

Heaven and hell are metaphors for the world and civilization you're leaving behind when you die. Living a good life means you're improving the situation for humanity, while living a life of sin pushes society into degeneracy and ruin.

I'll tell you in a minute cause I'm dying man, topkek

I don't know. I like to believe there's a fair punishment for the people that are cunts here on Earth, but that rests on so many assumptions, translations and interpretations of ancient texts that I have nothing except my faith in a perfect justice that exists somewhere.

Yes, were in it right now.

Yes,now become a catholic save your soul

that is because Japanese penis of efficiency is folded over 4000 time for space saving economy like Toyota Corolla
but perhaps American prefer big black car that smokes&burns fuel all day and night but doesn't work and only lowers property values of neighborhood real-estate

Where do you think you've been this whole time lad?

He said question for Christians, idiot.
It certainly exists as separation from God, but not necessarily as what you've been told it is by the media.

Hell doesn't exist, it is a Christian invention. The place hell is LARPing as is actually called Sheol. Sheol is a place of eternal seperation from God. Since God = light, there is no light there and therefore no fire.. It's like a black hole prison. You can't have a body there because black hole but if you could it would be beyond freezing.

> blessyahowah.com

hell is metaphysical and we've all been there at low points in our life

fuck off kike

Close but no. You're correct about souls being annihalated thats what happens to most.. Hell as these people are referring to is Sheol. See my above post on that.

Almost nobody goes to Sheol or Heaven, most of their souls are just destroyed

Authentic Japanese bantz are the best. Also check'd

Remember
youtube.com/watch?v=D8M8I2SYEiA

Not believing in rebirth is for faggots

>If you do drugs you go to hell before you die
Thats some deep shit coming from meth-head mario

f f fucking mario

what did you do to your brother luigi?

Yes... above the ground of this planet

Interesting so far, thanks

I believe it if it is put that way. Just look at the lives of different addicts. Rich or poor they all go through some insane shit. I have no sympathy for them but it reinforces why you shouldn't mess with your body.

Top fucking KEK
And check'd

Nips can never be defeated in honorable bantz combat

GAAAAYYYY SARTREEE GAYYYBOIIII

Heaven and hell are both states of mind in my blasphemous view. The kingdom of God is within you, it says.

Sheol has many compartments. The limbo of the fathers(pre New Testament people went and waited for Christs coming). Hell where the damned go to. The purifiying fire. It's described as a place of everlasting fire in the New Testament.

"penis of efficiency"
god damn fucking nipon KEK

>He said question for Christians, idiot.
>implying agnostic Christians don't exist

Yes, Hell is real.

Heaven and Hell are two very real psychological constructs

you bet your ass they exist

Well some believe heaven are your good dreams and hell are your nightmares and death is eternal slumber.

I used to be catholic.
God created hell.

Yup. You die your consciousness enters a place where you still feel pain unlike anything on earth

What verses support this? And what verses support it being unending?

Annihilation is much more theologically and scripturally supported than eternal torment.

Yes, and I deserve to go there.

>bible.org/article/what-bible-says-about-hell

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-death

Hell exists. The problem is that it's empty.

>and then an angel comes and gets you out and you learn to forgive yourself and others
What the hell (heh) kind of Christian eschatology is that? What sect says people can leave hell?

And why would Hell be empty?

What do you mean by hell?

The truth is, I was aware of all of it. I suppose there was a sweet oblivion, like deep sleep, at first; but in retrospect, I think it was no more than a day. Slowly, but unmistakably, I reoccupied my corpse with dreamlike consciousness: numb for the first merciful hours, blind, deaf, and immobile, but then I seemed to reconnect to every nerve, and became aware of every sensation - moreso than I ever was in life. I perceived myself trapped within an immovable object, and the intensity of the struggle amplified: subtle, then acute, then racking. I cannot describe it completely - but imagine holding your breath, beyond urge, beyond pain, beyond desperation - head throbbing and eyes bulging - a dream of suffocation without end.

"My skin blistered and split in the sunlight; biting insects descended rapidly. I felt eggs hatch, larvae crawl, gases build and burst within me, individual cells rupturing, interstitial fluids souring and blackening. Somehow my capacity to experience and store these sensations grew - even as I was keenly aware of my cerebrum being scattered and devoured, my perception expanded, into the gizzards of birds and the depths of fire ant dens. I was aware of every fingernail and strand of hair that pulled away in the wind - and my sensation clung to them as they settled in the ocean and dissolved in the maws of a trillion diatoms.

"I don't understand it. The more bits of me there were, the larger my capacity for the perception of pain. As I decayed into pieces smaller than living nerves could possibly distinguish, the character of the discomfort changed - from burning and aching and breaking I might relate to you in human terms - to something worse that I cannot fully articulate: a terrible, maddening stretching of every part of myself from every other part. Humans often numb to chronic pains in life, do they not? Yet every year, every month, every second that passed - I swear it only intensified over time.

"In my previous life, I ruminated on Heaven and Hell, and the likelihood of my experiencing one, the other, or something in between. As terrible as I imagined the torpor of Heaven or the torments of Hell to be, this was entirely different from either. In Hell, at least, there would surely be a tormentor, some memory of my deeds, some sense of justice, even if my soul rejected its logic. I can imagine some comfort in Hell, for a mind such as mine.

good bantz

The damned walk among us in ever growing numbers.

They are immigrating to our world in order to displace the population and turn it into the shitholes they came from.

Yes

>checks flag
jordan? is that really you?

Died before cause a drunk ran me over with his car when I was 24

Never did drugs, never stole, or killed anyone. Did the sex a number of times but not promiscuous by any stretch of the word, with the womenz.

Just saw black when I left. Felt peaceful til I realised I was in a coma. Now disabled.

If hell is real maybe God wants me to know what its like being less than human before I actually go.

this make me raugh. good one, pon

For anyone curious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YILWFyNOx5g

OP's pic is a Halloween decoration.

I have never been alive then.

Sage

What could be worse torture than being stuck in an empty place for all eternity?

Stuck in an empty place while on fire.

Hell is empty as all the devils are here. Or so Shakespeare said.

Thats a good point.

yes, it does. It's an eternal state of desolation where the essence of who you are is stripped from you and all that's left is an endless vacuum of desolation, despair and most easily noticed, dread. It's the perpetuation of the moment you realize you've been condemned.

There's an internal struggle within the person where they feel what was once their soul being constantly crushed and then it being pushed back in a sense of despair.. only to be crushed again. over and over. It creates a seesaw, mishmash in your chest that goes faster the stronger the sense of dread gets.

Church mystics have it foisted on them when they fall for Satan's deception. He takes over the faculties and takes the place God is supposed to be. The mystic thinks the act of Satan's intrusion is God throwing them away. Once they feel the futility and endlessness of the state they have to fight the urge to kill themselves (it would be easier to mitigate the sensation without being in the temporal world). Satan then, knowing the person thinks wrongly that he's God, smashes them in the face with accusations that appear to come from the sky.. as if God was condemning them and telling the WHY they're there. The mystic WILL kill themselves or starve to death unless they identify it as Satan and not God and then, bit by bit, rebuke his deception.

It's a real bitch and it leaves you with a destroyed psyche, more than a year of PTSD, and then an experience you can't share because people will dismiss it... so you end up posting it on Sup Forums

Yes but it was originally created for Satan and the fallen angels until sin entered the world through Adam and Eve. There's also a misconception that Satan is in hell and the ruler of it but he's actually not. Currently Satan is on this earth and is the ruler of this earth and seeks to destroy man and separate them from God, that is his ultimate goal and that is why there is so much suffering on this earth, because of sin and Satan. Demonic entities also rule and are assigned nations and try to decieve and destroy nations. We example in Daniel Chapter 9 when Gabriel had to fight the "prince of Persia" which was a demonic entity ruling over that nation.

We see an*

So what would you have to do to get into Sheol?

Nope thats africa and the third world,the eastern bloc is more like the purgatory and in some cases its even worse than hell,since you actually see the light but you never get to it....

We can choose to make the world Heaven Or Hell for ourselves and others, after death, no you dont exist anymore.

yes, we are living in it.