You have 5 seconds to prove you're not a nigger

You have 5 seconds to prove you're not a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hBg80CZMJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My dogs name is Bernard

I have a job.

I have a credit score of 720

Am a sand nigger and I love raping 9years old girls and fucking goats in that sweet ass of theyre's

I can read and write

i like my chicken grilled

Understandable, have a nice day.

I know how to swim.

I only got salt and black pepper.

I'm a half Nigger and I hate it, I personally don't plan on breeding because I don't want to see any dumb Niggers running around and acting like the monkeys they are.

I know my Father.

i know who my dad is

We don't have non whites in our country...well, 0,3% of population is non white. And they aren't on Sup Forums

I spent afternoon with my son.

I can read what you wrote, type this, and read everyone else's comments as well. Absolute real proof.

ahh shit.

I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering

I am however an oreo.

Even though I hate him, I know my dad.
Also, I'm above 20 years old and I have no kids, no criminal record, and don't receive welfare.

All you have to do is raise your child correctly. Half of these niggers don't have a father figure in their life besides Tupac.

I can get sunburnt if there is a full moon.

I have a dad

I can pronounce cantaloupe and swim.

I took a shower in the morning, put a ironed shirt and pants on and went to work.

I went to university

How's mechanical engineering? Do you enjoy it?

My last name has an apostrophe in it.

50% of 2013 births in the US were by single mothers
is our country doomed Sup Forums?

>is our country doomed Sup Forums?

Yes I should do that, thank you user you have given me hope...somewhat

White women aren't attracted to me.

you got a ciggy wite fulla?

I'm not an American.

You're welcome. Best of luck.

get the fuck out of here faggot and take your shitty normie memes with you

>malaysia
Jungle asian muslim with a mutilated dick.
But granted, you're not a nigger.

at least we know how to take a bath

I really enjoyed it, however it was tainted a bit mainly due to shitty professors and an organization being racist to me by undercutting my work. Its a great major if you want to branch of to something else in the future since its a jack of all trades major. I may end up taking future education into either Aerospace or Nuclear due to specialization classes I took. Then again since I am planning to work first before getting a masters and have my employer pay for it, it will most likely be based on what will result what would be best at the time.

A job application, a book. These are the things I hate the most. :-(

there

I'm literate.

I know how to ski, niggers don't

What college Had shitty professors? How many math courses does it require? What are the types of math used?

I have a job and no criminal history

youtube.com/watch?v=8hBg80CZMJ4

You're almost hot but definitely not. What an interesting predicament.

I know my dad's name

I am part of a race that actually had kangz.

I love all kinds of mushrooms in all kinds of meals

You're the first person who has ever told me I'm not attractive

i drink at least a half gallon of milk a day

>tfw my dads name is literally Chad

The number of white on black violence is even lower because you know Mexicans aren't actually white.

watch this post get 10000 replies

I live in finland above the arctic circle. Everyone knows that nigger stops functioning this north

how come?

you must not get out a lot then

I'm Australian and on the internet. We have zero African American blacks here.. like none..you never ever see them.. you're more likely to see the off Somalia. Gooks and poos though..that's another story.

Also we don't let the traditional owners of this land use the Internet / they don't actually have the mental capacity to do so.

I live in an upper middle class home

my favorite historical figure is paul von hindenburg

I was talking about online, because it is pretty rare to receive a negative compliment in real life

Can't dwell into my exact university because it would be easy to find me out, not many blacks graduated with me.

As a fellow American, you would need to go to an ABET certified University. This would require take Calculus 1-3 and one more course that could be either Differential Math of Matrix Algebra but these two specific classes can be substituted by a upper level physics, chem, or biology class. Most tend to stick with math where I went.

Being a Mechanical is to understand a varying of topic a step over basic and become more heavily focus on specific and details that use a mix of it. Its amazing how relevant math becomes in life when you need to use Matrix Algebra, Material Science, Geometry, Calculus, and Physics to understand Finite Element Analysis to determine if a bar is gonna bend less then 1mm.

Did you fix the strings on your hoodie?

>have a job
>never stolen anything
>never gotten into a fight although I could beat the shit out of everyone around me
>never drank koolaid
>moldavian and macedonian ancestry

yup

and he wont be the last
You're not very attractive

Nice hair Justin you faggot. This is pol. Put on a collared shirt and stop making Australia look bad.also get a job.. fuck

Also I only eat boiled or roasted chicken

>>moldavian and macedonian ancestry

could have saved us the time and jumped to the conclusion right away; 100% nigger

I used to, but I don't wanna spend the cash to get it cut

That seems like so much work for such a small problem.

Btfo marijuana nigger

I'm an American who can speak proper English.

Does it at least pay well?

Damn I'm jelly. I have a 650.
>inb4 get a job nigger
>inb4 confirmed nigger
>inb4 clean your room

what is the moral of your statistics?

white boys be PUSSY ASS CRACKERS!!!

You should see what we have to go through to figure out how long it would take a water tank to freeze in -40C weather only to have the water heated to 100C. You also have to realize that the water can be in multiple states at the same due to pressure created by vapor, which is Thermodynamics. After that you need to see how heat is transfer via conduction, convection, and radiation, which is an extension of Thermo called Heat Transfer. Also don't forget that there also wind outside so you need to take into account of Fluid Dynamics around the cylinder.

Being a Mechanical Engineering is learning to become an austist.

>Does it pay well
Starting is usually around 30-40 thousand but that is more training and education for 1-2 years. After that you get payed 60-90 thousand.

Fucking crackers, I hate whites so much

SAT 2000+

Please include sources when you post something like that.

Your English still sucks though.
Stupid nigger.

Shut orc, you aren't people

I can drink a glass of milk

Engineer Major, not English.
Learn to read nigger.

Closed the tab and it waant saved in history. Sorry about that.

i own the entire star trek original series and the animated series on dvd

That fucking fake Christmas tree really grinds my gears.

I'm not from Sweden.

Wasn't*

Math by itself is the easy part, once you have the problem figured out.

>not a shitskin
>swedish flag

Pick one.

You look ok for a chinlet

I have blue eyes and abnormally low amounts of Melanin present