www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k
youtu.be/VnQ5UfPxxJ0
mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/syria-moderate-rebels-form-alliance-170403064144285.html
archive.is/8yIWW
youtu.be/uKhJ6ise6oU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64180344/#64181480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neck yourself neocon shill

>Ska music
Dropped

>two verified liberal cunts destroyed in one day

Press F to spit on their graves

Which of these men is te most likely to be at Trump's grilled cheese event?

Also:

> you now remember they teamed up against Trump at the Indiana primary
> said team up didn't last 24 hours because they mutually backstabbed each other

Is China trying hard Sup Forums?
youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k

>two
Did I miss something? Who's the other one?

(Awoos in anger)

"The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes -- starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.

It belongs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

Everyone is listening to you now."

this post makes no sense to me.

also, fuck obama, fuck nigger people

youtu.be/VnQ5UfPxxJ0

> sweetie buns Bess blocked by Trump, currently on suicide watch
> LePage, some dude that thought he could stomp the ant hill and not get stung

kek, calling bullshit on that. No mention of pizzas being sent.

But a whole bunch of blue Jew star recipients trying to get senpai to notice them got blocked that day, not just sweetiebitch

Can this be real?

I think Sup Forums went a little too far but you have to be utterly retarded to think you can actually use your real face and name and get away with doing anything here.

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.”

I don't think so.

Try to imagine if the roles were reversed. Would liberals show any mercy to any of us, after everything you've seen and heard from them?

Whatever happened to karma? This cunt deserves it.

>Tfw you've made friends with some trannies
>tfw you wanna join them

"We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example. We will shine for everyone to follow."

We will make America STRONG again
We will make America SAFE again
We will make America PROUD again
And once again, we will make America GREAT again
Thank you everybody!

> he's not paid per post

Kek, this whole Twitter rant is so Sup Forums savvy I wouldn't put past being written by the bloke himself.

" If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn't get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet."

Marshall Kim thanks President Trump for his lenience

youtu.be/RH_lUynMO7k

I'm glad our president is taking it easy

Quick question, are you trying to bait obamaleaf with your posts comparing Trump and Obongo philosophy or something

“The more people tell you it's not possible, that it can't be done, the more you should be absolutely determined to prove them wrong. Treat the word 'impossible' as nothing more than motivation.”

He tried to mess with a force beyond reckoning and got what was coming to him.

That, along with "clinging to their guns and bibles" should have cost Obama the election but the media stomped for him hard and Romney is, indeed, a choker.

You're a fucking retard portu"bro"

Get a life

“Never, ever give up. There will be times in your life you'll want to quit, you'll want to go home, you'll want to go home perhaps to that wonderful mother that's sitting back there watching you and say, 'Mom, I can't do it. I can't do it.' Just never quit. Go back home and tell mom, dad, ‘I can do it, I can do it. I will do it.’ You're going to be successful.”

future kebab remover

All Romney had to do was go at Obama as vicious as he did in the first debate.

But he pussed out in the second and third debates.

Americans want an Alpha that goes for the throat not someone who will bitch out half way. Trump knew that which is why he never gave ground or backed down. Thats why he won.

If you were the president of the US, would YOU sell weapons to a terrorist state?

During the campaign Trump raged against Saudi Arabia, saying that they are among the biggest sponsors of terrorism, and now he is expanding US weapon sales to them.

This is betrayal of his voter base
This is betrayal of his values
This is betrayal of his own goddamn country

"What's the point in doing what they do? They're disrupters. They are disrupters. And let me tell you, the reason they're doing it is because there's never been anything like this that's happened before. Because, you know what? We're going to take our country back from these people. We're going to take it back."

*cries*

>being a Morroccan-Romanian Mischling in fucking Israel

Sup Forums utterly will destroy your life if you behave the way LeGate did. It's working as intended- briefly fucking with your family, no matter how dirty a tactic it is, will ensure you know exactly how much your life will be negatively affected. Every facet will be influenced, and no stone will be unturned.
The father should honestly just put that little shit in a psych ward and forget about him. It's more than he deserves.

Every once in a while Sup Forums has to make an example out of someone.

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

During the campaign Trump raged against Obama arming up syrian "moderates".

Guess what trump is doing right now when he got into office? you guessed it right. he is arming rebels to topple Assad

mediaite.com/online/the-trump-administration-quietly-began-funding-radical-islamic-terrorists-in-syria-last-month/

This treasonous cunt doesn't mind cheating his voter-base

It's the site's natural immune system.

What's going on, /ptg/? I don't know why this company is giving us watermelon. Probably had to do with Memorial Day or some shit. It free. Time to like a fat nigger on welfare.

What's some things on Trump's agenda since arriving back to the states? I sure the fuck going to the MSM for answers.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

“We are Americans, and the future belongs to us.”

Even the most brainwashed Trump supporters can't defend this

Thats why they all stick their headset in sand

Oh hello

how do i get a maga gf?

Post the hottest chick on the job rite now

>This is an opinion piece. The views expressed in this article are those of just the author.
You can't fool me, kike.

“We flood communities with so many guns that it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book.”

Don't get nervous, you kike rat

>"We're going to take it back"
>gets elected
>becomes them

daily reminder that this retard literally works overtime FOR FREE

It's an opinion piece about an actual story, they even gave you a link to the story in the article, genius

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/04/syria-moderate-rebels-form-alliance-170403064144285.html

Al Jazeera actually praise Trump for arming the "Free syrian army" which includes fundamentalist islamic groups like Jaish al-Mujahideen

Please archive blogs renowned for trash journalism and clickbait. Wayne Lambright is a transient homosexual with schizophrenia.

archive.is/8yIWW

"The eight-year assault on your Second-amendment freedoms has come to a crashing end. I will never ever infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms."

Our roads and bridges are falling apart, our airports are Third World condition, and forty-three million Americans are on food stamps.
ISIS has spread across the region, and the entire world.
and a refugee crisis that now threatens the West. After fifteen years of wars in the Middle East, after trillions of dollars spent and thousands of lives lost, the situation is worse than it has ever been before.
This is the legacy of Hillary Clinton: death, destruction and weakness.
all we need to do is start believing in ourselves and in our country again
Americanism, not globalism, will be our credo.
our plan will put America First.
It is time to show the whole world that America Is Back – bigger, and better and stronger than ever before.
I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, of which there is so much. No sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens.
When innocent people suffer, because our political system lacks the will, or the courage, or the basic decency to enforce our laws – or still worse – has sold out to some corporate lobbyists for cash – I am not able to look the other way. And I won't look the other way.

We Will Make America Strong Again.
We Will Make America Proud Again.
We Will Make America Safe Again.
And We Will Make America Great Again.

youtu.be/uKhJ6ise6oU

>works overtime
>FOR FREE
You must have not held a real job.

They don't exist. The only white female under the age if 30 on my shift is 250+lbs, has problem glasses, and doesn't say much (thankfully). They call it beauty sleep for a reason.

Daily reminder this overweight NEET doesn't understand the demands of the job or how asshole bosses can be.

I'm more salty about my 2% annual hourly raise. No incentive to work hard if I'm getting rewarded the same as everyone else.

Where are the proofs, Schlomo? The original article cites some random FSA guy. Why isn't the mainstream media cheering for the (((moderate rebels))) getting support again?

*future corpse that died for israel

dude i hope you just leach the shit out whatever state you live in, save up and gtfo

start a life in the trades somewhere else

your posts are pathetic

Stop your constant tripfagging and blogging.

Because the MSM is distracted by Russia and Twitter, and they also focus on all the other horrendous shit Trump is doing like gutting net neutrality and healthcare

The Al Jazeera report is actually extremely specific about who the current US administration is arming, and it was also confirmed by middle east experts.

Trump now wants the FSA to topple Assad

“Adversity makes you stronger, don’t give in, don’t back down and never stop doing what you know is right. Nothing worth doing ever, ever, ever came easy and the more righteous your fight, the more opposition that you will face.”

>Trump now wants the FSA to topple Assad
I hope Assad dies, if for no other reason than to see those shitstains at /sg/ cry

I remember your origins here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64180344/#64181480
Over a year and 3 quarters with 2400 posts with this trip.
Hope fortune finds you so you can live a better life. It's worked for me.

This sick fuck has to be stopped. He doesn't speak for America.

DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Racism. We are not cured of it. And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say 'nigger' in public. That's not the measure of whether racism still exists or not. It's not just a matter of overt discrimination. Societies don't overnight completely erase everything that happened 200-300 years prior."

I think fluffy, bubbles and the rest of the regular shills prove that point quite well

"A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions. It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots."

This.

why?

Wtf I knew we should've cucked for Kasich.

Is she right?

"That’s why I am running: to end the decades of bitter failure and to offer the American people a new future of honesty, justice and opportunity. A future where America, and its people, always – and I mean always – come first."

It's the most intellectual thing to come from her tl for a while now, at least

If you read the article, you'll see that this is a proposed resolution that hasn't come to pass yet. The Turks support the FSA, whereas the US gives more to the SDF and the Kurds. Hence why the US prevented the turkish advance against those and against Assad earlier on. Assad has been making steady progress and ISIS has been losing ground, so if Trump did want to take him out, he's sure doing a shit job.

Can't leech as my family grossly abused the system during the homeless saga.I kinda like it here as its mostly white, despite what my oc depicts.

Trades? Nothing but niggers and spics, or at least from what I see from the contractors that work at my store when shit breaks.

A blast from the past!!! Glad things have worked out for you. Wish I could say the same.

I'd be more supportive of Assad if the following weren't factors:
1) If he got rid of his lisp.
2) If he put some bass into his voice and stopped sounding like a whiny little bitch.
3) He started being honest about shit instead of always being like "we dindu nuffin" - it's like Russia 2.0. At least our country can admit to destablizing regions and shit. Assad literally says he dindu nuffin. False.
4) Stopped jailing journalists and stopped imprisoning people who speak out. Stopped shutting down websites he doesn't agree with. If he has the truth on his side, what is he afraid of??? Trump has dealt with more propaganda in a single week than Assad will EVER have to be subjected to.
5) Change his election system. His first election: it was illegal to run against him. Ridiculous. And now, to run against him, you have to get approval from a majority of his congress. Equally ridiculous. He's a dictator so I don't know he even fakes any aspects of democracy. It's sad.

"But I am convinced that in the long run, giving up some freedom of action -- binding ourselves to international rules over the long term -- enhances our security. And I think that's not just true for us. "

DIGITAL REPRODUCTION OF HILLARY CLINTON ON ELECTION NIGHT

DO NOT STEAL

He never even got a GED. That's a high school equivalent for americans, but american education is close to about middle-elementary school level for K-12. This means he never really gotten even middle school level education

He should be lucky he's earning any bread at the end of the day

my favorite trump tweet

do you think she licked the stamp herself?

No, I wouldn't sell weapons to Israel, why do you ask?