Nigger Hate Thread

Nigger Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/877968593324867584?s=01
youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1042778
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek will bring great destruction and death, to all niggers around the world.

Cleanse the uni

diversity

much diversity

diversity while playing pokemon

white meets diversity

diversity at the store

there's litterally nothing wrong with being black if you're based and a hard worker.

What the fuck are they even doing there.

Sure, if they're in africa

hehe

Murdering some girl

so much this

there's room for every based 'pede in kekistan, no matter your religion, race, sexuality or etc.

Since the thread I made about this didn't get any response here is a nigger crackhouse that's just been reopened.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/877968593324867584?s=01

being nigs

Pretty fucked up. Backstory?

If she came at me, when I was with my kid, and that happened I'd fucking kill her. And I don't even like kids.

That fucking manlet nignog couldn't even get her to drop the bag. Niggers aren't even good at stealing.

My country is getting flooded by niggers. Whenever I bring it up I am called a racist nazi. I am blackpilled I think.

nice gets my dude.
kek as blessed you.
here is a rare webm just for you.

How can you play webm on iPhones?

Or at least making her handicapped for life.

lol which one of you wanna be traps is that?

Noice

go shill somewhere else.

Fuck off.

Can I get some justice served?

what the fuck

Download VLC

We are with you, Chilebro. Stay frosty.

the saddest thing is if you take the victim to a western country when he's well he'll commit the same thing that happened to him to others.

>t. tyrone

I think that was a cell phone they put on her head, probably some nigger voodo shit

I live in a nice neighborhood in Cali and even the niggers we have here are animals. Our local park is infected with nigger drug dealers. If you happen to go for walks in the mornings (like I do) and you happen to cut through the park (like i do) they will notice you and they will take your picture (like they did to me), and if you look at them they will come over to you and try to intimidate you. A few people have been shot in this area over drugs. Its only the niggers causing the problems here. If they were gone, there would be 0 crime. they only make up like 2% of the population in this town and they are destroying it.

teenage drama. White girl fucked the other girl's boyfriend or someshit, gets a baby and the other girl is mad

no shirt sherlock

so did that subway close?

trying to get high

African Exorcism

Naaah. We are beyond fucked. Being SJW is the norm here. We don't even have concealed carry!

Just like tranny's right kike?
Back to the_cuckold

Why do blacks seem to lack empathy for others?

Around blacks, never relax

>the face when niggers are genociding themselves and their population has been static for 50 years

hahaha please send them to europe, theyre gonna be so good for our economy.

I h8 you being a moron that types stupid shit on Sup Forums

jailbreak it and (((buy))) Fortune from Cydia. Has .webm support, can save pictures in-app or into native photo app and more.

I just don't get it. I just don't get how people are so bluepilled. It's only statistics. Niggers make up 20% of the population but do 70% of violent crime. If that's not a red flag I don't know what it is. Africa as a continent was only thriving because of white colonialism. These are true facts. But nah I'm a nazi...I can't help feeling desperate and defeated.

why are there niggers coming?

>h8
negro

You cant
Get android you fucking looser

>Alaska

lol all the southern states searching for big black dick

wtf was that a child?

phone on head. she probably was texting some dude or cheated so bf wanted to show her a lesson.
idk who cares.

sauce?

Does anyone have the picture of the muslim girl with the hijab and miniskirt and the caption says "when you only read half the quran"?

Would you like the real answer or the Sup Forums answer?
Real answer: They're raised by single mothers and adopt typical female hysterical behavior, only testosterone blows it further beyond what a typical woman with mood swings would do.

Sup Forums answer: They're genetically inferior. (They are, but there's some environmental factors involved)

Fuck niggers!

because no one has ever loved them all their lives.

A kike wrote an article a few years ago about Chile "not growing economically because there are too many chileans." And that we needed inmigration. A few years later the country is importing niggers like crazy. In the north there are cartels doing execution style murders. But "muh diversity" Fuck this piece of shit country. I am tired of fighting and being called a nazi by libtard pieces of shit. Violence is the ONLY solution.

>White couple in Georgia are handed 28 year prison sentences between them just for being slightly racist and driving past a black family with confederate flags

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E

they make up 14% and commite 55% of all crime in america

africa has the highest crime rate in the world

average IQ of a nigger in america is 74, and average IQ of a nigger in Africa is 65

so the niggers we have here are not as bad as the ones in africa, which is mind blowing because the niggers here are BAD

Oxytocin receptor mutations. "Callous-Unemotional" disposition is far more common in TT genotype children. 'TT' genotype is found in ~48% of West Africans, and ~12% of Europeans.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs1042778

A similar (but worse) mutation is commonly found in East Asians.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

No, it was a nigger.

and amerisharts complain about that Otto (((Warmbier))) sentence.
kek

wait what the fuck
The black guy is also wearing a camera on his head?
Is he also streaming? Have they finally tapped into the lets-steal market?

Yes

fug is this real?
are monkeys even this retarded?

I don't know why people are so oblivious about facts. Their rethoric is so rooted into their minds that they refuse to do so. It's pathetic. Irrational as fuck, when defending against an enemy became something bad? I just don't get it! What happened?

as a european it feels like the sentences in the US are all or nothing

Ya it's real that shit is old my dude

That fucking Nigger dancing at the end. Fucking disgusting.

>wanting to stop nignogs from murdering their offspring

Who cares

got me

and they get all uppity whenever we cross the street to stay away from them. Whites act cautious around niggers for a reason, and it's not just because we're paranoid.

>threatening kids with a shotgun

28 still seems excessive though

>land of the free
>freedom of speech

JUST