Are tuner cars degenerate?

Other than the fact that they are jap and chink shit, is ricing out your car degenerate, or would you consider it a ok healthy hobby?

Ricers are a non existent meme in 2017
That supra is very tastefully modified

>inb4 one of the 5 ricer video ever

I think working on cars, having mechanical skills is fine.

Racing in public roads, being a douche bag hazard to everyone, having annoying fart cans is degenerate. Most import car culture are full of degenerate shitskins.

beautiful 2jz

Better than what South Korea is building.

Because Muh v8 and drag racing is anybody better.

Nigger. This literally has nothing to do with pol/ just because you fucking put degenerate in the question diesnt make it relevant. It's a fucking car who gives a shit. You're just another shitposter here to distract people. Dumb nigger go shill somewhere else. No one reply to this dumbass

Nice car but over rated and too expensive.

What the hell is an "ok hobby" ? Be a man, don't ask others which hobby might be"ok" !!!

Seriously..

eugh fuck off retard dont you have mud to roll around in faggot

youre the shill spell Sup Forums correctly its fine to talk about interests and if theyre degenerate

>old guys at the car club grunting about "that piece of shit bmw"
sorry gramps that bmw is ~~300hp and will smoke you landbarge at everything

Other than the hood that Supra is rad. I was into the tuner car thing when I was younger, had a second gen Integra. Did wheels, lowered, intake and exhaust plus a short throw shift lever. It was great... until it got stolen and stripped. Not worth the risk to me anymore, but it was fun at the time.

The key is to make the mods serve a purpose. I stayed away from body kits and shit, just went for things that made the car drive better. The wheels were as close to cosmetic as I was willing to go, and they come with some small performance benefits as long as you don't go too big.

>tfw its impossible to find a silvia that hasnt been turned into a rice rocket

What about this twin turbo nazi sled?

You drink piss

board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random

YEEHAW

Yes. Buy American muscle.

awesome Supra though :)

Rice is dying out thankfully. There are still some retards rolling around, like those stance faggots, but otherwise it looks like the weeb disease is finally dying out.

If you own a Jap car and aren't a douche, fine by me. I mean, same goes for anything really. I ride a Harley and don't feel the need to rev the shit out of the thing. It's all in how people act and the vehicle itself is just an object

When men were men, they worked on their cars.

found the bus rider

>mfw I saw a beige s13 on stock rims at standard ride height with no bodykit the other day
Probably a ca16 auto or something, but still...

tfw you have a sleeper kouki

This

>spic cars

BEANER

Camaros without metal bumpers are shit desu~