Brit/pol/ - Independence Day edition

BRITAIN IS OUT

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120
Britain has ruled out a Border poll for Northern Ireland.

BBC news back to usual schedule, Sky News still has a referendum special on: youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

Follow the Pound live: : dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Reddit brigading strawpoll: strawpoll.me/10576168

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Sargon: youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI

IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn facing a coup
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>rumors that Germany is offering the UK an 'associated partner' status
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>Trump has hailed the UK for leaving the EU
>Hillary has accepted it without criticizing the UK, radio silence from Obama
>The pound is rallying, so is the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JGwMjHsQFU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123944491/#123959966
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 other girls I am currently matched with on tinder.

remember when we had hope for a brief moment last year? haha lol

Yeah that was fun, I think we were quite intoxicated with it for a short while the hope might have lasted a few days then the cold embrace of reality sank in.

>1 year ago
This time in a year from now Brexit will STILL not have happened, it will be being lead by a remainer party and a pro-remain prime minister who will do all they can to fuck Brexit up.

>today
pic related

Molly is looking like a winner.

She has lovely big tits doesn't she.

What is everyone doing tonight?

>Reading a Sharpe novel and shitposting myself

Jess and molly look like winners.

I like the one on the right. Message her and say Hi.

You must be a handsome devil. Play your cards right and contain your rampant autism for 2 weeks and you'll bed one of those girls.

>t. Handsome BPD maniac with autistic and psychotic traits

I bet Molly does not fit in that dress anymore...

Now as it goes with all my posts, you're not going to like it, and that goes for all of you.

First of all anyone on tinder is pretty much undesirable if you're looking for a relationship, even for just sex it's a bit low, in my opinion (this is mostly due to my views, not political but on life) you'd be better off going to a bar, pub, club, possibly trying to meet someone through a hobby or even approaching a girl wherever else you are but I assume you don't have the confidence for that.

Now obviously none of those choices really work if you're looking for a relationship apart from the last two.

>What's the point in wasting time asking what films she does or doesn't like?

Found a meme video that could partially explain it to you since I really can't be bothered to write everything out youtube.com/watch?v=2JGwMjHsQFU

There's more to the game than just your appearance and a quick summary of yourself, that's not to say those things don't matter but if you play your cards right then you can score far higher than you expect to.

Shall I flaunt my memechology degree and turn Rightly so into a slayer?

p.s the one in the middle is an absolute munter.

Can I just outright lie? Just say that I am rich and successful and try to fuck them that way? That's not illegal right? They wont try and say it is some crazy form of rape will they?

>Brexiteers claim to be mentally sound to vote
>They think Sharia May is their ticket out

>reddit newfag thinks brit/pol/ supports may

What the fuck mate. Don't say you're rich, you fucking aren't.

Just contain your fucking tism, talk about normie shit, don't lie, don't do anything stupid, wait a bit before messaging, dont be a silly cunt and you'll be fine.

Just be like urr I'm into fitness, history, I do a bit of this bit of that anyway do you like it up the arse? obviously not but you get my meaning, talk about normie shit and keep them interested

Really? Are you really going to go down that road?

>They wont try and say it is some crazy form of rape will they?
You can never be sure and seeing as your legally considered to be mentally ill then the odds are against you if it goes down that way.

It's more that she's the only one smiling. The other two look like miserable cunts.

Well you could do it, but how are you going to feel knowing you had to lie and pretend to get some vag?

Girls have tried to bring that case against people they've slept with, not sure of the outcome. It would come under fraud though.

But you don't need to LARP as a rich cunt, I was on JSA and had no prospects, was basically an alcoholic and still managed to get regular dates and shag a few 8/10 qts. You just have to be fun, interesting and not an ugly fucker.

Better pics of the one in the middle.

DATS RACIST

Still a munter.

what do brits do on 4th of july

Woah. Why haven't I taken the online dating pill yet?

Oh yeah, that's why.

g-goodnight senpais...

You can lie but can you fool them long enough to bed them? You won't get in trouble if you get caught, but you won't get laid either. I recommend a bit of embellishment only, not massive a deception. If you're not bad looking you don't need to lie and say you're rich. You can fuck them any. But CONTROL YOUR AUTISM. Keep it simple. No big paragraphs early on. Get her phone number.

1 YEAR N FUCK ALL HAS HAPPENED YET

Celebrate the day a cancerous tumour was removed from our empire.

What do you do on Guy Fawkes night?

Night lad

show some damn respect lads

It's like any other day lad to us. It's your day really.

I'm an aul lad by Sup Forums standards but isn't tinder just a shagging app? Or do you actually hope to get something meaningful out of it?

She looks very nice I would at least have a chat with her

Rejoice in the heights we reached after you left us

Girlfriend is really mad at me after she found my political views, told me I'm not allowed to have them

Shit lads wtf do i do?

I'm man enough to admit on an anonymous image board that I'm crying in agony because of sunburn.

I think there's been some sexual ethics stuff from the US about people using deception to have sexual relations being perceived as some kind of sexual assault.

sling one up her arse and tell her when her dicks bigger than yours she can make your decisions.

You looking for some advice too?
Shall I drop some blackpills? I'm tempted to but I can already tell Rightly So isn't in it for the long run.

Relationship or just shagging advice?

break up obviously
she doesn't like who you are as a person, it won't work

tell her its irony and you're disappointed in her for not picking up on it

Kick her fucking head in.

BIGOTED HOLIDAY

>tfw born american
>no ancient line of kings
>no link to roman empire

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR
WE'RE ONLY 300 YEARS OLD
I DIDN'T CHOOSE WHERE TO COME INTO LIFE

>Rightly So isn't in it for the long run.
In what?

It is just a shagging app full of undesirables but I guess that's what he's going for.

She's quite cute, a good smile and a 'kind face'. Probably mental and almost guaranteed to be much fatter IRL than in the photos. Go for it though, just don't go the 'erudite Hitchens' route.

Grindr's the one for you lad

I was with a girl from Tinder for about 18 months, it ended mutually because of work and life choices. It can work, but it's predominantly a shagging app, you're right.

You're just looking for a quick shag, right?

At least you're older than Germany

Oh right, yeah.

seems like a nice lass.

>wow you have standards you must be gay
Why does every late bloomer say this?

Pretty much everyone at my uni who is single is on tinder desu

I never needed it for some reason, never had much issues meeting girls and been in a relationship for about two years now

tell her that when she can lift as much weight as you she can talk politics

I don't lift weights lol she goes gym, probably lifts more than me anyway

Ask her if she wants her children to grow up as a minority in the nation their ancestors built. If she says it doesn't matter, leave her. If she says no, redpill her.

No judging here lad, terrible thing that sun.

This.

Never tried it either and not going to tbqh.

>Pretty much everyone at my uni who is single is on tinder desu
Good luck finding a desirable gf.

t. nogf and offering people advice on gfs

I'm still the wokest motherfucker here

It was a joke love

Stop being a cuck

Right then you have fucked up majorly in the first place.

What you need to do is put your foot down. Tell her to stop giving you shit for what you believe and that if she thinks her positions are right, argue them rather than giving you rules.

If she fucks around, leave her, just break up with her on the spot. Women are far more attatched than they let on and are much more hurt by detatchment.

She kind of looks like Bailey Jay.

h..how did I do?

Reminder that Tinder is Jewish tricks manifest in app form. Doesn't mean you shouldn't use it to get your dick wet, just know that it was invented, in part, to accelerate the downfall of the West

Fucking hell lad

Trip fag did good for once.

Jesus.

>trying this hard to dispel the notion that you're a bender

Mate we've all seen your /soc/ posts. All this wanting to date girls lark is clearly you being insecure.

I dont think she was asking your ethnicity mate...

You almost got to me.

With all these neo normies on here I thought there won't be a place for me to comfortably shitpost anywhere.

Nice to know there are still a few decent cunts.

Next time, post her response first and we'll crowdsource your response for you. You seem a decent person and I can't bear to see you do this.

What else could she mean by background?

you where talking about education, she most likely meant that.

Oh right.

So much this.

I'm so tired I almost forgot about that.

But yeah, everyone's going to find out you're a bender Rightly so, no point trying to cover it all up now just to have it bite you in the arse later on.

>Engaged
>Wanna download tinder and talk to girls purely for experiments in interaction
>Don't want my fiance finding out

What do lads?

hope it works out for you mate, if it dosnt you can console yourself with the fact that you gave me a good laugh

You are so fucking autistic mate.

Give up.

>implying I didn't first post that image on the 3rd of May archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123944491/#123959966

It's a way of referring to a screen wallpaper, you needed to screenshot your phone homepage and send it to her so she can discern your hobbies and choose whether to copulate with you. You've royally buggered this up lad, onto the next one.

>advocating for the use of tinder
>not being a late bloomer

tell your fiance you want to do it as an experiment and get her involved. you could even compete with each other.

post more mate

>Be married
>Want to shag other women to experiment with sex
>Don't want my wife finding out

There's no difference. If you download Tinder, you're cheating on your missus

>>rumors that Germany is offering the UK an 'associated partner' status

and backstabbing the EU?

ahahahahhahaha

Bong desperation gets bigger an d bigger

I think there will always be a place for you to comfortably shitpost desu - I was on yesterday when we all had a brief splurge about cars.

Are you really trying to convince me (one of the few people who actually know your secret) that you weren't gay before the 3rd of May?

Depends if you're ready for her to show you the road when she finds out.

Downloaded Tinder at uni since everybody else had it, found it to be a waste of time and preferred actually speaking to people in person. But then I split up with my ex, was in a shit state, was poor as fuck and wanted a shag, downloaded it again and made the most of it.

Could also get a BBC nog in to fuck her arsehole while you watch. Call it a competition. Who can take the dick further inside them.

Don't be such a cuck lad.

You're a fucking champion, Rightly. You really are. Never change.

I think I'm pretty blackpilled on girls already tbqh, or perhaps blackpilled on myself would be a better way of putting it.

Not sure if Rightly is memeing when he says he's a kissless virgin, but if he's being genuine then I do have a bit more experience in that I actually did have one kinda serious gf in the past.

We never fucked because I hadn't had my completely necessary totally not a kike medical reasons circumcision at the time, but did used to make out alot, sleep round each others houses, cuddle and watch TV together etc.

>tfw this was 10 years ago now

I know that I'm not bad looking, but I just ooze awkwardness and autism from every orifice, and I have trouble speaking to strangers. I think I need to work on fixing the way I see myself before pursuing women, my self-esteem is pretty low.

why are you even bothering with this? anyone that has even spoken to a woman once can tell from your posts that you will not be able to hold any kind of conversation with a real person, let alone flirt with a girl in real life. if you do manage to meet one somehow, within minutes they will be repulsed and confused unless they are a literal 2/10 in both looks and personality. you will NEVER get laid with a normal or half decent looking girl.

You are taking the piss right?

Ah cool, I thought so. Its been suggested to me a lot since I split up with my longterm gf but it would probably be too hit or miss for me.

Its a struggle to find someone who syncs with me politically or at least doesn't find my views so abhorrent that they don't want to associate with me. So Tinder probably wouldn't work for me.

Yeah but seeing all this fucking sleazy talk of tinder and how some of these cunts actually behave in real life just to get a whiff of pussy just makes me realise how far I've ascended past mortal status.

you have grossly misunderstood my response to the previous poster.