Why do you dress like shit?

Why do you dress like shit?

Because I have actual fashion sense - I just don't care enough.

I really should start caring though.

Why are you a faggot, op?

You should

I don't

Come Home White Man:

I'm from East Boston OP...I primarily wear track suits with marinara stains.

can't let anyone suspect im a billionaire

>those cuffs
not white

Only a douchebag would wear that outfit

Leftist spotted. Your dislike for successful people is showing.

those shorts are terrible

I untuck my shirt, but I wear a special shirt by Untuckit. The shirt is cut perfectly for untucked shirt wearing.

You must be retarded if you think that is the mark of a successful person. Or you're a douchebag

my budget covers clothes as a utility not as a fashion statement.

They aren't

>falling for the designer jew
just

because its 106 degrees outside

Wtf is going on with those skelly legs

Stay mad brah. I think this thread would be more appropriate for you:

>Not understanding that buying well made clothing is ultimately cheaper as they will last longer

Stay poor, bro

I don't, admittedly largely thanks to my Italian girlfriend.

k

I buy hard wearing stuff, mostly for work, ive got 2 outfits and maybe half a dozen t shirts for out of work tho....if i could stop being poor that would be great but i gotta support myself and my disabled mother, didnt finish uni on account of needing to look after mum so im kinda in a bit of a shit situation.

I dont?

This. If you don't wear Fred Perry or Ben Sherman, are you even trying?

shorts are the best

am I doing right

God damn that post made me depressed.

I blame your government for having shitty laws that have destroyed prosperity for the average Joe. (Or in England, the average Mohammad)

Yeah, I should wear pants that make my legs look bigger. Unskellied pants, Untuckit Shirt, and shoes that are too big to hide my little feet.

because you don't wear shorts with a jacket

/sage

Wrong

Can I wear shorts like those if my legs are very very hairy?

>standing on a docked boat dressed like a fag
wow, impressive

>Kike-demon worshipping maggot

Sure, why not?

>shorts
Having a hot flash there little miss muffet?

cause on not some wealthy kid at yacht week miami

But he has a greasy pompadour and shitty aviator glasses that just wont fucking die
>but my jacket is blue and i have brown and white; that makes sailor clothes
>they also have gold trim so now my boyish charms are all complicated

>Theodore John Kaczynski, also known as the "Unabomber", is an American serial killer, domestic terrorist, and, as he stated in a letter to Warren Hoge of The New York Times, a self-professed anarchist.
wat

did he do the bombing to boost his blog post?

I like business casual. Jeans, decent shoes, button-down shirt and a tie.

This "style" is mimic by every faggot who wants to LARP as wealthy and interesting.

i.e. fratfucks, insecure 20-somethings, people who didnt get a STEM degree

fuck you, you bunch of homo preppy faggots
go the fuck back to fagbook

because im fat and look like shit no matter what i wear. easier to just slum it in dirty jeans and a tshirt while i shart in mart.

im not going to be as empty as the individuals that rely on clothing to give an impression

Because I'm not drinking champagne on a yacht like a bitch, I've got actual shit to do and faggy blazers don't lend themselves well to actually doing shit.

I'm not a trend follower

Because i am autistic.

That is the right way.

>Red, green and blue.

>Fashion

Pick one.

My mum works in a second hand shop and I'm poor. Also a single dad as my wife died.
My daughter is well dressed. No expense spared.

I don't like shorts at all. Why are they being pushed now as "the white man's lower body wear"

I'd still rather wear pants regardless of the weather

That's from his manifesto, they left out the part about him being a genius mathematician.

pastel clothing is for darkies on Easter and faggots.

>average Mohammad

pipe legs are for niggers. Niggers wear long shorts and pants because they have skinny micro legs.

I wear nike joggers or slightly tight jeans because they show off my glutes and calves, without looking like a metrosexual or trying too hard to show them off.

Also bright colours are for queers. All black or bust.

i dont
i dress like pic related

>slim low-wait dark jeans - american eagle for comfort, levi's if i wanna go more stylish
>slim cotton under tee-shirt (banana republic)/sometimes i skip undershirt
>oxford button-down - abercrombie used to make nice ones but now their cuts are too large so i get slim ones from Gap, otherwise I get shirts from Bench and Jack&Jones
>large watch or layered leather wristband if wanna accentuate the look
>shoes are converse canvas sneakers or leather lacoste - white/brown

for hair:
>short (#1) sides and thinned, longer top, style it as fauhawk and quaff hair to one side
>dishevled beard - not quite a full beard but not stubble either