Poland Uncucking itself

>tass.com/world/952782

The amendments say that monuments and other similar sites "cannot pay tribute to persons, organizations, events or dates symbolizing communism or other totalitarian systems."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QNVyguoyUyA
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9lJ5ctd0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ib_1ATfr8wM
youtube.com/watch?v=67T9-43hb5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish they'd also demolish all soviet buildings, including """palace""" of science and culture

Way to defile the monuments of nation that liberated Poland.

Autism takes overhand in pooland.

>I wish they'd also demolish all soviet buildings
I also hope so, communist buildings are the fucking worst, literally autism

fuck off, vatnik

go to sleep

>poles are dumb enough to demolish monuments instead of removing them and selling them to russia like estonia

so did the soviet union not liberate pooland form the nazis?

Kek, we're not that poor that we need scrap money.

I feel conflicted.

There should be like a one monument for that, not fucking hundreds of thousands of millions communist shit.

Not a fan of this. History should not be destroyed like that. If they don't like it being out in public, it should be moved to a museum or something.

Based
Smash those lenin busts too
Fuck that kike

>liberated
>drove 20m people to starvation

Sheeeiitt im liberated!!!

How do you "liberate" from the good guys, pinko?

They destroyed our history why the fuck should we show their monuments respect? Stop being a weakling cuck

This is sad. Those people liberated Poland and Poles forgive that. I'm not even communist lover. It seems Poland cant handle permanent butthurt of being second Slav nation and do stupid and strange things.

Also
>horrific totalitarian Soviet occupation
>pic related

YEAH
FUCK COMMIE ARCHITECTURE

>poles destroy monuments and history, Yeah fuck the soviets!
>isis destroys monuments and history, fuck those pig fuckers!

Nazis will make you work or just shoot you. Soviets will fuck you, kill you, and then fuck your corpse.

They're in other countries they did not die faggot

>I wish they'd also demolish all soviet buildings
You madman, why do you want to make everyone homeless?

Same thing reversed. Both sides same coin

Oh fuck off. Also we're not destroying monuments at burial sites, read the article blyat

>second slav nation

Well yeah, who wants to be second

youtu.be/QNVyguoyUyA

Yeah because syberian exiles and gulags did not exist, faggot. Shill your broken ideology to leftypol echo chamber instead.

Awwwww
See its not fun when it happens to you is it KIKE

Personally I'd take the nazis.

>americans want to remove confederate racist statues

>muh white genocide 1488

Not everyone, only 10 million people. Better to be homeless than live in a commieblock

I'm against this and I'm also against Confederate monuments being taken down.

I feel the same way about confederate monuments in the US. Give them to a museum or private collector if you want, but don't just destroy them.

Whether you like them or not, they are a part of history, and history should not be forgotten under any circumstance.

FOURTH REICH

RISE

Poland strong

Seriously, fuck Communism and the housing for ants that it brings

Why would we forget communism, its a massive shit stain on our history
Having monuments in honor of the people who slaughtered europeans is just cuckoldry. It has nothing to do with remembering.

I agree.. this is just as bad as what's happening in the South..

>Whether you like them or not, they are a part of history
fuck off these mass produced leningrad academy of arts red army "liberator" statues are fucking stupid. for the extreme autists they can keep one specimen per krasnya armiya division but there's no reason whatsoever to preserve every single general bust and lenin statue in existence.

>2017
>Poland still butthurt about 2p in WW2
Grow up faggots

>still believes communism works
Grow up nigger.

Didn't the nazis "liberate" eastern Poland???????

nazis were better than the communists to the polish, only exception is "polish" jews

>Implying Hitler and Stalin weren't the best things to happen to Poland
Nu Poland is feminized, makes you wonder (((who))) turned modern Polish men into whiny little bitches

Vlad, do Russians hate Poles?

Our butthurt is eternal

Subjugate is not the same as liberate.

Literally ISIS-tier morons. Why not start counting time from Year Zero too.

You should be grateful for being visited by civilization.

Hitler and Stalin touched your country and made it a better place.

You are completely feminized, keep your LGBT gay pride rainbow flag at home you degenerate faggot.

>demolishing monuments
>iconoclasm
>not changing the plaque to say "times have changed tho"
>actual destruction of monuments

Poland is no better than ISIS

I don't think this is 100% correct
>monuments of nation that liberated Poland

"liberated"? you fucking idiot

>liberate

They conquered Poland.

Good job Poland fuck those commie bastards. Its such a great feel when leftist monuments get taken down.

Oh, come on.
If those monuments so bother you, just move them somewhere there people will not see them. Like museum, you know?
Or give them back to Russia, we have plenty of place for them.

Also, you really shoud do this exactly on Barbarossa anniversary?

Is Poland, dare I say, Western?

I know right.

Your parents should beat you

>Its such a great feel when leftist monuments get taken down.
They are war memorials celebrating the greatest war ever fought.

I understand why cucks and faggots would want to destroy the history of it.

Anyone that worships communism needs to be exterminated

Poland needs to pass a full-auto firearm possession law in areas where the white ratio goes below 99.99%

I don't give a fuck anymore. The left has taken down so many monuments themselves I see this as poetic justice.

They did.
My father said something like: "Those chinese cartoons will not make you a real man!"
And then beat the shit out of me.

And them I become software developer in one of the top Russian companies. But I think he still not happy.

Kind of are
Plus that's way more of a slap to the face of Russiastan

Actually I was perfectly okay with all the shit ISIS destroyed, because I'm white and not a sandnigger

>red army monuments
The reality

Can I support the tearing down of the commie statues but also defend the confederate monuments?

>the greatest war ever fought.
The Great War was the greatest ever fought you stupid spineless cuck, there's a reason it's in the fucking title

>Anyone that worships communism needs to be exterminated
Anyone who believes private militias can compete with popular militias is a retard.

Everything in the nation is subservient to the war effort.
Everyone should always own full auto weapons. Weapons training should be mandatory and the government should supply free weapons to every man who has completed the 5 year minimum service requirement.

People unwilling to serve in the military and fulfill mandatory military training should be denied full citizenship.

Wrong choice. They are historical monuments good or bad

Yes, because the Confederates committed no crimes.
>inb4 muh slavery

FUCKING COMMIE LOVERS GET THE FUCK OUT

USSR SUCKED COCK

LENIN WAS A FAGGOT

GET OVER IT

Is it bad I unironically support Poland doing this but dislike people tearing down confederate monuments.

Fuck off!
>I also hope so, communist buildings are the fucking worst, literally autism
That's rich, coming from a Le Corbuisier fag.

>lol let's burn down the YMCA because fuck the Catholic Chuch.

>The left has taken down so many monuments themselves I see this as poetic justice.
You get triggered by liberals, and instead of venting your rage towards them you are raging against the generals of the only army capable of beating the Wehrmacht.

They were proud men, and I doubt any of the liberals that upset you know anyone of those men or care about them.
>The Great War was the greatest ever fought you stupid spineless cuck
That's cause they were faggots.
WW1 has no battle than can compete with the three battles of Stalingrad, Leningrad and Berlin.

They called it the great war cause they didn't know WWII yet.

Burger you shouldn't be talking about war, instead keep dropping bombs on sandniggers in caves.

No they were both shitty regimes that hated poland

Russians would dress as germans and murder entire villages. They werent liberators. They were rapists and pillagers.

>Germany has never won a war
>Israel has never lost a war

slap some art deco or whatever you'd prefer on the brutal(ly ugly) surfaces
it's good for morale to have nice looking architecture around

AnCaps never had a nation to lose a war with.

You're a leftist you dumb faggot. Communism is the result of leftist ideology unchecked. That hammer and sickle you unironically sport did far worse things to art and culture.

There are no bad tactics, only bad targets.

no lie I'd demolish everything but this. Red army destroyed a lot and occupied Poland for twenty years but you gotta admit Palac Kultury is a well known landmark and asthetic as fuck.

Yeah, but the 20,000 that got murdered were really killed, unlike the bullshit 6,000,000 hoax-deaths you kikes keep shilling about.

Also leftist and euro commies destroyed the fallschirmjäger memorial so its justice to destroy these shitty USSR art school projects

It's beat "le german masturd race"-meme
Mostly we don't care.

I'd like to tear down the MLK memorial and the Holocaust museum, or re-purpose it to be a museum of White achievements and Hitler studies.

Poland is a historically very catholic and conservative country that was basically forced to adopt communism. It's full retard to still have these monuments.

Agreed. How many shitty statues of some peasant conscript with a ppsh reaching to the sky do you need?

>That hammer and sickle you unironically sport did far worse things to art and culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9lJ5ctd0s
youtube.com/watch?v=ib_1ATfr8wM

Guys look like girls, girls dress like sluts, much better culture than this
youtube.com/watch?v=67T9-43hb5I
Cause wearing traditional dresses and doing exercises to improve the national consciousness is better than being a feminized male who looks like a girl or a girl who got fucked multiple in every hole and behaves like that?

>That hammer and sickle you unironically sport did far worse things to art and culture.
Not make it a prostitute of the market?

Culture and art are about national identity selling your core national identity on the market makes you a prostitute.

>poland destroys soviet statues
>BASED POLAND FUCK COMMIES
>americans destroy confederate statues
>WTF THIS IS HISTORY BRO

One thing I really don't understand about history is the way that WWII started with the UK declaring war against Germany because Germany invaded Poland, but when it was over and 50,000,000 were dead, the UK said nothing about the USSR occupying Poland, not even a toothless "Please leave, we didn't fight this for nothing".

Confederacy was part of Southern culture.

Communism was forced on Poland by point of gun.

Yes tovarisch we liberated so much in polsha ))))))))))

>farmer from his land
>girls from their hymen
>money from their savings
>sovereignty from the government

WWII destroyed the UK. They had to sell the entire empire just to pay the Americans for the weapons. UK couldn't possibly have said anything to a triumphant USSR.

When I hear you are an AnCap I ask myself, what is the price for someone to buy your ass for a night?

>liberated
Strange way of saying "enslaved, subjugated, and genocided". Then again, commiecucks aren't the best with words.

I don't care about Lenin statues, I'd demolish them even here, but at least keep some liberators monuments out of respect, if it wasn't for us vodkaniggers you would be gassed by krauts and your country turned into Bundesland Polen

Well, communism lost in the 90's and it was a Jewish scheme to seize power from the Czar originally. Yes, the Confederates lost, but the monuments celebrated their own history, not some bullshit the conquerors imposed on them.