Well latinos and latinas of Sup Forums, are you still proud of your heritage?

Well latinos and latinas of Sup Forums, are you still proud of your heritage?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinx
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-we-will-build-the-1498170467-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delet this.

No I agree with Trump. I'm an American and Mexico is a dump. The more we seal ourselves off from them the better.

Never was.

Not for long Pablo.

No Latin Country likes Mexico. Mexicans and Central Americans give everyone a bad wrap fuck them.

What are you gonna do about it, hombre

Goddamn, I love this fucking President.

C-can we blame the jews on this one?

>blah blah blah we're going to build a wall blah blah blah wall wall wall

I wish he'd just shut the fuck up and build it already. Something tells me he won't though, ever, and it'll all turn out to be just a big scam.

Trump is BACK

No one is proud of Mexico.

im proud of my great granddad who worked his ass off so he could leave that shithole behind in th 40s.

Yeah, considering my family isn't Mexican. We're basically Mexican, but not quite. I don't care though-- I was born and raised in America, dad's American, grandpa renounced his ties with his native country and is patriotic to America. Build the wall.

WE WUZ AssTecs N' Shiet

>but muh american guns
Fast & furious

>but muh drug money
Smoked by degenerate leftists

and mexico's gonna pay for it!

Fug I forgot about
BAD HOMBRES
A O
D M
B
R
E
S

Why woldnt i be proud of my latino (spanish) ancestry?
Mexicans arent even latino, they are 100% north ameerican amerindians.

Syria the most dangerous place because we bomb the shit out of them torn them apart and left a power vacuum

Mexico the most dangerous because we consume their drugs while supplying them with guns.

Yes.

Violence is the natural state of mankind. I'd rather be beheaded than live one day in your enlightened homo-autist democracy.

t. mapuche

Why did only the Brits make their colonies awesome? Spain let Mexico, Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, etc go to shit. Portugal let Brazil go to shit. Netherlands let Indonesia go to shit. Only the Brits seemed to actually want to build up their conquered lands and not just enrich a few fat nobles.

mexicans are mestizos, not all latinos are mestizo, some are nigs, white, even asian

Real talk Sup Forums. The fuck is a latinx?

shut up you fat faggot, you dunce

Latino and Latina are sexist words created by the patriarchy. The correct terminology is Latinix.

Our sudaca kids needs some discipline and we're their papi

I'd rather be 100% mapuche before being a mejican/chicano

Gonna build a wall for all the rich people alive on Trumpcare while the rest of us die.

You'd eat shit if that meant the rest of us had to smell your breath

stay salty sudaca

>mestizo detected

did I trigger you pancho?

I would eat shit until i drop dead if that means i would free the human world from the filthy mejican subhumans.

>all latinos are from Mexico
kek
Also
>implying other Latin countries don't despise each other

use your real flag fatboy, let's see who soiled his pants

what's stoping you then, po weon?

SORT

Technically you're a native American. I am too because I was born here.

10 feet taller; moat added.

I never was proud

(((USA))) SJW term to be neutral gender probably by agenda of cultural marxista

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinx

>spics are out breeding whites
>MUH WALL

Why would anyone be proud of Mexico? Hell, how could anyone be proud of being from anywhere south of Texas?

Your welfare train is coming to an end fucker

i know right

all these permavirgins wasting their time memeing about the wall while we're out having sex with their sisters and mothers

S O L A R W A L L

I don't think so. Mexican-Americans are starting to have nervous breakdowns more and more.

You'd still have your own women if you didn't let them all get trafficked.

Solar powered wall was 4D chess as fuck

>total qt
RESBOND PLOX!

Fernando pena was right, indian shitleans are the worst

>mexicans
>posts one anecdotal evidence

try harder, fatass

Good, Mexico is a dump. Idiot chicanos that want to turn America into Mexico 2.0 need to GTFO but they won't because even the real Mexicans fucking hate them

They betrayed Argentina and they'd do it to the rest of us latinx again

never trust a mapuche

>Well latinos and latinas of Sup Forums, are you still proud of your heritage?
Yes and Trump is a liar who will not get anything done on the issue whether the wall will fall and be taken down or the spics just go around the wall.

México has 15 homicides per 100,000. Honduras 70 How can we be the deadlist

well, it's not the local mexican market fuelling the cartels is it? why do so many US americans do drugs?

Latino=/= mexichangos

We do it with more style, Hondureans have nothing on us. They're gangsta wannabes

Prefer wind turbine wall but ok

What amazing innovation has come from El Salvador?

No. You don't understand. American culture makes everyone insane. And all the boarder politics talk is just a multiplier.

And they stole sea and territories to peru and Bolivia , those fucking mapuches are shit, do you know who is Fernando pena?

The mexicans who hate us are idiots who were born into money, and are pissed that "indios" from shit towns are doing better than they are

The only future is a chicano future. We see the bullshit elite in both countries. My parents busted their fucking balls for us in ways that no one on Sup Forums will ever understand, I don't think

You're just jealous mexican cartels wrecked your stupid sudaca pandillas

Source of the study to which he referred?

latinoamerica is more than mexico fag.

El colocho folla burros señores

I guess we agree on something

but then again that's why we're taking back our rightful clay, everything will be back to normal once we take over and systematically eliminate the anglo degeneracy

Por eso necesitamos a alguien que enfrente a trump y defienda a México , como amlo, que lo mande a la mierda , no como los lacayos del imperio del prian

Indio detected.

As a proud Venezuelan american I'm proud in saying that trump is actually doing a good job also fuck the beaners

Source required.

>A statement issued by Mexico's Foreign and Interior ministries in the days after the report's release argued that the existence of organized criminal violence was not sufficient to earn the categorization, and that not all of the homicides there could be attributed to such crime.
>The statement pointed out that, according to United Nations statistics from 2014, Mexico's rate of 16.4 homicides per 100,000 residents was significantly lower than those of several other Latin American countries that were not ranked in the report.
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-updates-everything-president-we-will-build-the-1498170467-htmlstory.html

No, never was and never will be.

Well that didn't took long.
At least we aren't leeching off our neighbors to be relevant or at least survive.
Fix your shit together and then shit talk your brothers.

This isn't correct guys. You know very well the niggers in Africa are worse.

The problem is the niggers are too dumb to have a government that can keep statistics.
While Mexicans are enough iq to have some some of government that can keep track of who is alive and who is dead, corrupt as it may be.

He wants you out too starving Sudaca nigger

1. Mexico =/= Latinos
The original "latinos" are the descendants of the Roman Empire, that is, people whose ancestors came from Latin Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Switzerland, arguably Greece)

Mexican half-Aztec mongrels are not "latinos".

2. The USA is both more dangerous and less white than my Latin American country.

Amlo es Trump version indio. Yo vote por el cuando iba contra Calderon pero ni loco voto otra vez por ese Hugo Chavez mexicano, mucho menos en un momento de tensiones diplomaticas como este

Just stop coming to México , Argentina and chile to form gangs, house jack and sell drugs, stupid sudaca

>go to mexico
>a fucking 13 year old tries to seduce me
I'm glad I'm gay, cause she looked like she was 18 and wasn't being subtle. What the fuck is wrong with mexican girls, and why do they get all hot and bothered with foreign men?

MA

Yeah I think I like Anglo rule of law better. You guys can't even run your own country, I think I will pick up my business and my money and move if mexicans ran my state. Basically just look at the White flight going on in modern California today. That is the future for latino majority states.

Colombiafag, amerifats literally invaded your country to help you with your crime

A blond cowboy even killed your precious Pablo

>Stop coming to our country
Like anyone would want to.
Also, you surely take cartels and gangs as a positive part of your culture Paco, good for you I guess.

Your biggest problem are narcos not Trump

Not my heritage.
Says the fag posting in a Taiwanese basket weaving forum. Really most woman would that would fuck Asians, Arabs and niggers would not get nowhere near a Latino, we are black woman tier in the sexual marketplace.

>Precious pablo
>Cartels and drug dealers a good thing
The literal state of Mexico. At least Americans come here instead of the other way around :^)

Its corruption, narcos are american media thing

Speak for yourself boludo

White women love my spicy latino ways

>Its corruption
Well of course, like everywhere in latam

>narcos are american media thing
but what about the massacres and stuff? They do involve civilians

>calls himself latino as a race
Get out of my country brown shit

Mexico is the most popular tourist destination after America

The Mexican Empire dwarfs the economy of all sudacamerica so cry some more Pablo

Sudaca, you live in the most poor, violento and shitty cunt ever, hows your narco terrorism Bombs doing son ? Colombians come to México to steal us things hahaha you are starving

>things that never happened.txt

Hows kekistan doing Billy?

You can run but you can't hide.

After america is done, Europe's next

Hey, it's not my fault your teenagers are whores. I am just asking why.

Of course not, they are killing each other like italian mafia, beheadings are magnified

wii due dah joebs noebahdy elsse wahnts

Will blood sacrifices become a daily or weekly thing?