1-German
3-Italian
1-Japanese
1-Latvian
1-Lithuanian
1-Slovak
3-British
10-American.

isro.gov.in/pslv-c38-cartosat-2-series-satellite/pslv-c38-cartosat-2-series-satellite-brochure

I hope that all you Shitposters enjoying the ride on Indian Rocket?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806180781777358848
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Karoline Goswami

Bhagva'ed

Where would my knowledge of Indian innovation be without some polish chick to explain it to me?

shitskins leave are slavic aryan waifus alone, find one of your poo women to dump on the street with you

our

Slavs can't compete with the superior CBBC .

>Polish qt
Get a life and go outside for a bit, jesus.

HINDU'd

sure, im sure they prefer the smell of curry and shit all day

what a waste of good genes, india started out as a waste of good aryan genes

Stay cucked, white boi. At least the children wouldn't be born faggot queer under strong Hindu fathers.

What are you trying to say? She is polish.
So that you don't feel too bad. Here is how half polish, half Indian looks like.

i can smell the poo from here

>race mixed garbage

>attractive

pick one

HAHAHAHAHHA. I feel for you. Are you at your job fixing British toilets by any chance?

dem digits tho

kek also things india was a mistake

I never said anything about either. Just gave you an example of a Polish Indian mix. Here is another one of Lisa Ray.

better than sucking cow cock, and pooping in the pathway pajeet

Not to mention white girls look absolutely beautiful in Indian dresses.

Why would race mix when we have our own True Aryan women

HAHHHAHAH. Poor you. Mad that your women are not loyal and are being browned left and right. Keep getting mad. it gives me a lot of satisfaction.
Just so you know, i have two kids with my white wife. We are going to have a third soon.

Because white women deserve to be HINDU'd too. Nordic and Anglo women deserve to be saved from the white "men".

did you teach them the art of street shitting and swimming with decomposing bodies yet ?

Yea true i mean whites think Asians are attractive so they dont deserve their own women anyway

MEME

Yes, I thought them all that and more. And I am going to have a few more kids, as many as I can have. And teach them all those things.
Your white women will be browned well.
HAHAHHAH

*taught

Yeah true, whites "men" are into faggotry now so its only fair that the white women are saved. and who's better that the superior Hindu race? In fact, white women look their best in modest yet beautiful Hindu attires than they do in bland white "attires".

>What are you trying to say?
That you try to shill your waifu under the pretext of discussing an important issue

Probably because whites founded your civilization and created that dress style originally
That's why those dresses suit white women

"Well look who's decided to leave their User-Selected flag at home, boys....LET'S GET HIM!"

you mean low iq ham beast that would had kids with tyrone had pajeet beta orbiters not shown up

also

> india has great nation

> fleeing to us for gibs

That is not my waifu. She is some random Polish girl that has an Indian husband and YouTube channel. Why would i post my waifus pictures here in this slime. Only whites do such things.

In Croatia, to isro means to have shat.

We had civilizations while you anglo pigs were swinging sticks in Germany

I don't care too much about mixing within caucasoid populations. Skin tone is less important then things like bone structure and intelligence. When it's just about tan skin vs fair skin it's more of a aesthetic preference for me than public issue. Upper class poos tend to be about as white as many Europeans residing in Balkan nations.

Sure....Indians are such low IQs that the Kids of the Indians with 80 IQ are beating White kids in every academic competition from STEM to spelling, despite being less than 1% of the population. I wonder what the average white kid's IQ would be based on such comprehensive shellacking despite massive numbers advantage. My calculations show that Whites are averaging close to the retardation IQ.
Here are this years winners of National Siemens Competition in Math, Science, & Technology. 15 out of 19 kids are Indians or Chinese kids. Only 3 out of 19 went to white Kids.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880

8- Indian Kids
7- Chinese Kids
1- Japanese Kid
3- White Kids

Here are the Indian winners.

Individual Category.
1st Prize - Vineet Edupuganti the $100,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
2nd Prize - Manan Shah the $50,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
4th Prateek Kalakuntla the $30,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
5th Pranav Sivakumar the $20,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464

Group Category.
1st Prize - Adhya and Shriya Beesam- the $100,000 winners.
2nd Prize - Nikhil Cheerla & Anika Cheerla the $50,000 winners.

them digits approve

shit is just attracted to Indians or vice-versa

because white people were in charge of india then

Good....because shat is all Croatia can do.

because their fathers beat and starve them if they don't

also

>autistcly memorizing words

>actual intelligence

Haha yeah same whites who lack a real culture and worship an middle eastern jew god.

Yes I'm high caste, fucking a Polish girl would be a downgrade for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

poles are what you would look like if your branch of indo Europeans wouldn't have got oil fever 3000 years ago

>Arguing on Sup Forums.
>Real "intelligent people" are working and rest are not worth it.
>So shut up

FACEPALM, If you dont know shit about our history dont try to argue with it, Indus valley civilization existed way before Aryans came in

AHAHAHAHA NOW WHITE WOMEN ARE GETTING POO'D

AHHAHAHAHA WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

Good after they are all extinct us true Aryans will prove that civilizations can be build without being barbaric like whites

Yeah..right that is why...
-Indian kids have won 13 US national spelling bees in a row.
-Indian kids have won 8 out of 10 US national geographic bees in a row.
- 2 out of the 3 winners of Intel Science Talent Search first place winners were Indian.
- 8 our of 19 Siemens STEM competition winners were Indians.
This list is long....And you think all these Indian kids win because their parents beat them up.....
HAHHAH
Poor white boi.

yeah and i bet it looked no different form Africans of around the same time period

i don't think i'm sure of it

This lady has a nice voice but seriously her content is like a cheese grater on flesh, please stop

A tad bit paler skin, and even that wouldn't be so if I lived in Poland. But average Pole is a slow skill worker/plumber, while average high caste Indian is not.

Just having some fun.

I can feel the smell through that photo. He looks good though and I don't even like hindu people.

Even her voice is just okayish, what's admirable however is the amount of effort she is putting in it.

Okay...Stop shitposting if you are not sure about what you are saying.

Poo Jackman

Yeah, she puts in a lot of effort in her videos and that's why I like her.

Stay mad, white bois. Half your women get raped by Muhamad and the other half prefer to marry brown and black men, kek.

I feel like he went way too low he could have easily got a better looking polish girl

Nice argument pig skin

underrated

You are starting to sound like a nigger please stop

After watching the video I'm willing to bet it was not her looks that got him interested.

Filthy Indian subhuman, it was better under British or even Muslim rule, beacause you whouldent be allowed to talk or shit on streets

The kid in the middle looks like a younger Assad.

Im not going to watch the video because i cringe every time whites talk about india

I'm sorry, I might have read too many american threads.

Hey...She makes good YouTube videos about India. That makes her perfect.
My American wife only wears Indian clothes one a year on Diwali.

The only thing subhuman here are pig skin Anglos

You have a wife wtf how old r u?

HAHHAHAH. Why don't you mention the real issue that you have with Indians. We are browning your women. Poor you... HAHAHAHHA

First of all she's not cute. Second of all she's a mudshark. Third the Indian space program is a joke. Fourth try get basic necessities for your people before wasting money you don't even have on white man's technology. Fifth India is irrelevant and will stay irrelevant.

Assad is based.

They good and kind of informative videos. You should give it a try, I have only watched one or two so I don't know but they appear alright.

At least she got one of the good poos. That guy looks Aryan as hell

I am in my early 30s?

Damm fucking pajeets just can't stop dreaming about their supremacy. Here is something for all the cow fuckers out there, your average iq is 80, half of your population shits in the open, yout have an population over 1.3 billion people, but still no Olympic medals, your gdp per captia is even lower than some African countries. Now stop day dreaming, and go drink your daily dose of cow piss

Sixth...The grapes are Sour.

Sure, Mohamad. A space program that has launched hundreds of satellites for clients from all around the world is sure a joke.

Triggered as hell aren't ya

Oh k most of pol are teens or young adults so i was just wondering , Were you born in america or did you move there?

He's Kunal Shah, youngest ever Partner at Goldman Sachs. Credit Trader.
Know this guy, total douchebag, but knows how to play the game.

I moved here.

I'm a consdierably wealthy and otherwise average guy, how can I find a high quality Indian QT that won't divorce rape me and/or have her brothers kill me cus I bleached her?

Well at least I live in a shit less country. If you were not born in India you already won your life lottery. How is it in India, how many widows have you burned? How many shits have you taken? How many how many people how you scammed with your microfsoft shit support? When will you become a superpooer?

Marry low caste women, they won't care to honor kill you if you promise to donate large cash to their village.

Sadly, you can not easily find an Indian qt to marry. Especially in Switzerland. Most marriages are still arranged through family. And no parent is going to marry of their daughter to a white man, unless it is the rare case of the Indian girl finds the man herself.
P.S.
I lived in Zurich for 6 months, went to ETHZ for some PhD research work.

How large is large in theis context?

Her videos are full of purple prose. "India is developing, Indian companies are doing well", blah blah blah.

Of course India is doing well. Most developing countries are growing - because they have a lower base to start from. That's the reason why a startup worth $15 million grows faster than Pepsi or Apple.

Other countries ask India to launch their satellites because it is cheaper. It's just like IT outsourcing. It's not that western countries can't do it. But it's just cheaper to outsource to low-cost countries like India.

>Indian girl
>finding man herself

>rarely
It does happen in rare cases. More common now. But still, most marriages are arranged through families.

ayy lmao. confirmed

>qt
>plus that accent

But low castes are fugly most of the time no? Then I might just as well bring in some cheap slavic whore.
But I think high caste Indian women look better. And are also more loyal. That's why I'm asking. So if you got any sisters/relatives, hook me up pls.

Always wonder what you gain from putting others down, bro. Every country has it's own problems. Pajeets have never caused any issue for me and most were kind people that worked hard.

Depends upon culture in her area/people. If she's from a shithole area like Bihar it'll be anywhere from 10 lakhs to 40 lakhs. If from Gujarat or MP, could be lower. As I said depends, if they're ultra backwards like some tribes where they only marry between their villages, they'll kill you for marrying outside their zone no matter the money you offer.

Bullshit. Not many developing countries are growing as India, despite their smaller population and better starts. And not many countries, even developed ones can really launch satellites or offer space solutions that ISRO does.

kek

>Oh k most of pol are teens or young adults
>teens

Fuck off underaged b&

> Not even developed countries can really launch satellites or offer space solutions that ISRO does

Why would they want to do that? India does it for so cheap! Why waste your own money when others can do it cheaper and faster?

>I don't care too much about mixing within caucasoid populations.
That buzzword doesn't mean anything. Europeans have their own genes and those get diluted each chem with non-Europeans.