ANTIFA YES!!!!

Muzzies are now joining ANTIFA in droves to "legally" assault republican voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoBmK6U5KEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, that's gonna help win over the peoples hearts and minds, surely now the American people won't hate antifa...............

So how is this different than any other day?

Damn. I can't wait to live in a gay trans communist Muslim utopia.

Antifa just needs to wave the Daesh flag and start beheading hostages in the streets.

That should get people to wake up to the revolution

buckle up, buckos

>Our LGBT and Muslim brothers

God id pay to watch those 2 groups of idiots team up to "fight whitey"

I give it a week before the Muslims would turn on them and behead them on mass.

These people still unironically saying 'Drumpf' is like men still unironically wearing fedoras.

It's all fun and games until RWDS.

Bring it cucks.

Fuck, now I want to go to murica to beat the shit our of antifa

Is that a fake account? Cause, I can't find it anywhere.

lefties are so retarded...
>fight Christianity, endorse islam.

So....TERRORISM then!
Report him.

Good, maybe they can be legally declared a terrorist group now?

Pretty sure Muslims have more respect for right wing Christians then they do for left wing atheist nihilists.

no they dont

>on mass
No offense, but it's "en masse". Made this post really confusing at first. That said, me too. Can you imagine the news coverage on that shit?

>that whole message

Wtf, I don't even... I mean, what the flying fuck? The retard behind this is clearly mentally ill, and I mean a real nutjob who should be locked up in a cell with padded walls for the reminder of his life.

That was unexpected

Fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=BoBmK6U5KEE

Nah, they have more respect to whomever they can take most advantage of. Muslims are a society of dominance wherever they go, they prey on a weak displaced fraction of the population and elevate them in order to their dirty work, so on with Serbia and and Bosnians etc; Muslims will turn your own weak minded brother against you and even reward and pamper him so long as he betrays you.

At some point this will turn into civil war...
Also, a world free of Christianity but not free of Islam? You cancerous fucking hypocrite.. I shouldn't expect any better from people that worship a pedophile prophet.

>3D printed tools and weapons
they want to bring toys?

Smells a lot like false flag from someone on the right to me, as much as I'd like them to be this retarded at some level.

None of thier regular Pajama Boys or bullmoose pretending to be women know how to shoot a gun. Antifa is just a bunch of basement trolls that put down their Xbox long enough to beat Trump supporters with bike chains. Every time Antifa get cornered, the Antifa twats get BTFU by people two and three times their age.

Antifa needs ISIS to stop them from getting their asses kicked.

>Making zip guns in Georgia
No wonder they need communism, they are such worthless faggots they can't even scrounge up $300 to get a fucking maverick.