Where da the white people at?

American tourist here. I recently arrived in northern Spain and everyone is a fucking sandnigger over here. I was under the impression that this used to be part of a germanic kingdom. WTF pol?

(((all according to plan)))

Don´t come to the Basque Country please, we don´t like fat nigger burguers over here. Enjoy your stay

in all seriousness why so many morocan niggers in spain?

im in the basque country. you are not white

Because they drive their gay little motorcycles into europe and the only way in is through España

Post picture of morrocan sandniggers.

I think you're confusing them with actual Spaniards. Most Spanish look like some sort of sandnigger.

>cherokee blooded american talking about whiteness

It's a Mediterranean country genius. The people are swarthy not northern European white.

>this thread everyday
>done by the same commie "trolololo"
wow color me sandnigger

Of course you can´t identify white people. Since pic related is considered being white in your greasy country.

Now seriously, please leave

he looks pureblooded Spanish to me.

>be spain
>not able to repel arab conquest
>Caliphate for 300 years
>inbred population

you arent white, you are all a bunch of mix raced people. rember, the sand niggers where there for hundreds of years. and dont forget that you also brought over some indians too.

>why so many morocan niggers in spain?

Why are so many african american niggers in US?

At least the first time muslims got here we ended up repelling them.

>this used to be part of a germanic kingdom
Well it's a common misunderstanding, don't worry. Everyone in Northern Spain is a "fucking sandnigger" BECAUSE we're part of the Germanic Kingdom.

Merkel was a mistake.

>I was under the impression that this used to be part of a germanic kingdom
Yeah, what, a thousand years ago?

America used to be full of brownies, does that mean it's full of them?
Oh wait.

Yeah you were able to repel them cause they tried to invade France kingdom and got ass kicked.
Without us you would prolly still be arab

He's at least 40% Iberian. Take responsibility user.

>American tourist here. I recently arrived in northern Spain and everyone is a fucking sandnigger over here.
you are not an American, probably sudaca with spanish flag

aren't spics brown naturally?

You didn't do anything, you just kept the frontline contained, we did the push back.
Shame you lost the left and right color your flag afterwards.

based basque

Bait

We lost them in 1943, previously we were ruling Europe as the Blig Blue Blob.
And no the arabs tried to invade us, they came up till Poitiers were the decisive battle took place and ended up the arab expension in Europe

>I was under the impression that this used to be part of a germanic kingdom.
>American education

Half a year ago your country was a nigger ruled one. Does that make every burger a Kenyan Muslim mulatto?

Frenchies are swarthy aswell, Ive been to France more than 10 times.